• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LFL UPDATE - Country girl Sophia is a tickle blast!!!

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
WARNING VERY ADDICTIVE!!!

Sophia is a total blast to tickle!!!

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

Meet the very cute and super fun 19 year old super french Sophia, this cute country girl experienced her very first tied up and tickling session and she went bonkers for half or more of this very first session for her...and most likely her last!!!

She's one of those people who simply enjoys life and much has she can, very energetic, defiant, free spirited and super fun to be around. As usual I start slow and smooth with the new comers but SOPHIA is super reactive and talkative right of the get go. She's wearing a cute jeans outfit with a sweet thigh white shirt. SOPHIA is giggling and laughing at pretty much everything and all the time. Ticklish ribs you say? She has those, armpits off the charts ticklish, super ticklish legs and she keeps laughing and talking the entire time which is a total blast.

Now let's take a look at her super cute feet, SOPHIA has a super cute pair of 6.5 feet, totally soft and extremely sensitive. WOW, this was such a blast, I would say that I watch this video about once a week, specially the feet portion, because it's so much fun. SOPHIA is one of those people that I would never get tired of tickling, because she has a multitude of reactions and facial expressions.

Obviously I introduce our lovely new victim to all the tickle tools...BABYOIL, BRUSH, TOOTHBRUSH...all with fantastic results...laughs, crazy faces, surprised looks on her faces, defiant and then failing to every tickle tools. Another thing with SOPHIA is the way her feet move the entire time, it's very subtle but it's jumpy which I find very entertaining to watch. There's a little tickle challenge in the middle of the foot tickling portion of the clip, NO LAUGHS CHALLENGE...which she super cutely fails.
Seriously Sophia is a total tickle blast!!!

Height: 5'3

Feet: 6.5

Cuteness: Off the charts

Laugh: Maniacal and energetic

Ticklishness level: 9

This is one of my favorites clips that I have produced so far...

MAKE SURE TO USE THIS LINK IF PURCHASING THIS CLIP

PREVIEW IS LOCATED ON C4S LINK, NICE 30 SECOND PREVIEW WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON...

Attachments

• DSC00874.JPG
    DSC00874.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00878.JPG
    DSC00878.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC00881.JPG
    DSC00881.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 696
  • DSC00883.JPG
    DSC00883.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00893.JPG
    DSC00893.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 452
what a cutie what adorable ticklish reactions love see barefeet preview only wish that sophia come back her shy ness adds to ticklishness and makes more thrilling to watch .

At times she's a 7, but if you watch the entire clip...she does jump to a 9 a lot of occasions...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back