• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Producers:Who Is Your Favorite Model You've Ever Worked With

firegod86

TMF Master
I thought it might be an interesting question and we might hear some fun stories as to why.

I like a lot of models I've worked with. Megan Jones is my personal fav as she has also done the most vids (40+ going on 10 years) and is always easy to work with. Brandy UK was always into the story element and helped craft many of the videos she appeared in. Lucy Zara was terrific. Rachel Steele was a real pro. If I did multiple vids with a model, they were usually a good experience. Some "one and dones" were also good experiences, but moved on or retired, so other vids never happened.

I always wondered whether Sablique Von Lux was a nice person IRL. She looks so foxy and charming when she's in clips! :wub: I like to think of her as a consummate professional, who's always in a jolly good mood and loves what she is doing, but then again I have no clue.

Watching the videos we feel that those who show good rapport with the tickler might be their favorite model to work with.But only the producers can say for sure.

Not a producer but I second Megan Jones. I had a session with her once and she was so cool and easy to talk to. She had that girl next door attitude to her and was so genuine and down to Earth.

My favorite is definitely medical student Irina :)
She is desperately ticklish everywhere from toes to hypersensitive underarms and just submits to the tickling when it starts. She just can't help it. She laughs and begs to stop but she loses all her strength, like Superman from Kryptonite, and can't fight it. Her laugh is also music to ears :)
That's funny that her body is perfectly fit but she absolutely loses it when fingers start crawling over her.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?277493-Tickle-Therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Anyuta
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...herapy-Irina-standup-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy

0_13ff96_8b4ffe34_M
0_e0d08_61668ec6_M
0_12ac16_23ca8a6_M

tt0147irina_foot.gif
tt0146irina_standup.gif

Last edited:
This is an impossible question to answer! I settled on a quick criteria and quick choices lol Santiago Dangerous, Edyn and Kendra, based on the fact they are the EASIEST. I've never worked with models so ticklish, yet so able to "accept" tickling so well. I guess Lynn also fits into that category, but all of my shoots with her were multi-model. Plus she was an admitted tickle lover. Of course the previously mentioned 3 are all dear persons as well and we've been known to spend time actually meant for shooting, just shooting the breeze.

I have so many but for me I would say my loves to work with are Jane, Mayra, Rosie, and Monica.

I'm an amateur but I want in.

Journey Faye was a girl I went to high school with who would often get made fun of for having size 12 feet, and as a kid I always wanted to have a crack at them and never thought it would happen. Years later I reconnected with her on facebook after I had started making videos and took a shot at asking her, and to my surprise she said yes. So years later, I got this girl I wanted to be able to get and thoroughly tickle torture into a set of stocks and do so for a couple of hours, on video.

It was great.

TaySoles8.gifTay7.gifTay3.gifTay1.gif

I always wondered whether Sablique Von Lux was a nice person IRL. She looks so foxy and charming when she's in clips! :wub: I like to think of her as a consummate professional, who's always in a jolly good mood and loves what she is doing, but then again I have no clue.

She is, and then some!

She is, and then some!

Awesome news!!! :xpulcy: However, no offense, but how do you know? Have you shot videos with her? If so, I'd be interested to hear an account of your experience, which must have been undoubtedly mind-blowing.

That gal... she's so tall and assertive, yet manages to come off so cute and witty. What a woman! :wub: I really have a crush on her~

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back