• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Meet your maker" F/M

Phartz

TMF Poster
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be bound and tickle tortured by an attractive, mature woman. I was able to live out this fantasy once before, via my model MILF Suzanne, but this time was signifcantly different. Suzanne was very methodical, stalking her prey and giving me breaks as she slowly moved from one end of her massage table to the next. I had ample time to breathe as she zeroed in on the next tickle spot.

There was another, differing factor this time: Suzanne wasn't very ticklish, AT ALL! Miss Kristin, on the other hand, was and had just been tickled out of her mind by yours truly! And as I lay on the bed, awaiting to be cuffed, I heard these spine-tingling words: "Meet your maker."

This wasn't merely a threat of payback, this was a promise of complete and utter domination! Once she had me bound and completely at her mercy, she began the feeling out process. Starting at my feet, tickling up and down, paying special attention to my toes because they were one of her worst spots. As the tickling was nowhere near torturous yet, I made the mistake of telling her that my heels are the most sensitive spot on my feet. She immediately tested that theory out, having just a little too much fun at sending me into hysterics!

She would then methodically tickle up my legs and reach my upper body, gleefully discovering that my underarms, ribs and stomach are hot spots. She would gleefully giggle every time she saw me squirm, her "I'm enjoying torturing you" laugh was actually sexier than her ticklish one. And this was a laugh I heard, several times, as the minutes passed and she ramped up her attacks!

Amazingly, so far she had only grazed my hips and inner thighs. Though I was enjoying her torture, I winced every time her fingers danced near this area. Not only because it's by far MY worst spot; but my previous story revealed that it's also hers! And I exploited it to drive her absolutely wild! And I knew it was just a matter of time...

Sure enough, before long, her muscle memory returned and she locked onto the primary target. Now, before we sessioned I had asked her to make me beg for mercy yet show me none. And this is where I would regret those words. In her fiercest set of attacks yet, she went after my hips and inner thighs with vigor!!

This set the tone for the remainder of the session, as a burst of adrenaline helped her relentlessly tickle me from head to toe! She would transfer non-stop tickles from one spot to the next, altering the speed of her wriggling fingers and the pressure they applied! Aside from giggling and repeating my pleas: "Stop?? Did you say stop?" but denying said requests, she was particularly quiet while torturing me.

Which is why, if only for a brief moment, I believed her when she teased: "Oh my goodness, I forgot to start the timer! You still have the full half-hour left!" And, for what seemed like an eternity, I got what I wished for. This lovely cougar tickled me into submission and beyond! She even tickled a spot I had long forgotten was horrendously ticklish, my taint! This wasn't a sexual session by any means necessary, but that didn't stop her from pushing the envelope! I just happen to be damn ticklish on the border of my privates, including right under my butt, and this cougar was simply out for revenge!

Last edited:
Awesome story. What do Suzanne and Kristen both look like? Hair color, eye color, thin, petite, athletic, busty, tall, etc. You said Suzanne's a MILF so I'm betting she's hot

5a26b0fc70245_m.jpg

Here's MILF Suzanne, she's on Model Mayhem so I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing her pic. She's only 5'2"... Kristin is taller, with a similar figure. Short, curly reddish brown hair and WAAAAY more ticklish than Suzanne!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back