• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selene is Batsh*t Ticklish! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I saved Selene for the new year. She's one of my oldest friends, she's a redheaded MILF hottie, and she is BATSHIT ticklish. I noticed that she is like Terri and Amii: some tattooed people are hardcore ticklish as hell. It took me YEARS to get her to agree to this, and she has finally gone in on it. HER MISTAKE. Once she was locked in, I lulled her into a false sense of security by starting with feathers--not that it helped any, since she was bucking at the knees just from me sliding them between her toes! Fingers left her breathless, and the eagle-talon backscratchers? Let's just say she wasn't quiet!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Selenefree.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,051
  • Selene-wall.jpg
    Selene-wall.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,271
  • Selene-wedges.jpg
    Selene-wedges.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 826
  • Selene-spread.jpg
    Selene-spread.jpg
    761 KB · Views: 1,270
Hello Knismo,

I have to make you a huge compliment to Selene again, the lady is exactly to my liking :) I hope that I will see much more of her in the near future,great work!

Best regards STORCH

Nice clip!
When I was glancing at the thread description, I at first thought it said 'Science is batshit ticklish.' I was like 'Umm.... sure, science is way more ticklish than religion?"

Selene is beautifully ticklish. Anyone with a reaction like that to a feather is a keeper. Definitely hope to more of this woman in the future. Love her!

I hope to see Selene VS The Brush and the Massager! I think they could easily win her resistence!

I love it when Selene, like Katherine with her legs in the pillory, fixes herself like in an X-shape, that would be great.

Thank you

STORCH

.... or very much I would like to see Selene in the mummification sack like Leigh and Hannah it would be perfect!!!

What happened to the second video of Freja, in which you announced you get evil on her? It was august and you told it was forthcoming...

What happened to the second video of Freja, in which you announced you get evil on her? It was august and you told it was forthcoming...

She kept getting pushed back in the rotation. The good news is, she'll be posted next week. :)

Selene has Very Nice Feet and Toes!

Can you tell us her shoe size???

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back