• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone who can translate a word in french. (request)

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
I'd seen several vids where the 'lee says something like 'obscure' or 'os cur' or something like that, and I couldn't figure it out what does it means, since I don't know french I would love to know what word is that, cause I know a little bit and it's not please, or stop, or i beg you, etc.

I know it's kinda silly but it sounds really hot in the 'lees voice, sorry if this is not the right place to post it. I guess it is because is tickling related hehe.

Cheers.

A wild Frenchman appears! :D

Okay, so without hearing the actual audio excerpt, my base guess is that the word you're looking for is "au secours!" (often colloquially shortened orally into "au s'cours!", hence its similarity with the English word "obscure" ;)), which means "help!".

I agree, it's kinda cute. And I really think that all non-English videos should come packaged with subtitles files~

Last edited:
Yes, except that using these things, if you don't type in the exact word it won't work. He had only a slightly misheard sound as a guide, so he needed a native speaker (yours truly) to figure it out for him. Tenebrae 1 - 0 Computer :D

I have always found that girls shouting "help" (au secours) in French tickling clips sounded disingenuous.
It just doesn't sound right in most contexts. "please stop" or "I can't take this anymore" is far more appropriate tickle talk as far as I am concerned.
I don't recall many Englis- language clips featuring lees yelling "help" by the way.

I say it sometimes, as a 'lee. It's more for venting out rather than a genuine call for help :D French girls do this kind stuff, although yeah now that I think of it I haven't heard the American gals do it too often.

Thank you all, I tried with translating the word "help" but it doesn't work either. This appair for my disapointment. hehe.

Translation of English to French

Translated Text:
Aidez-moi

Original Text:
Help

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back