• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do models ever offer play off camera?

St. Louie

TMF Expert
I don’t get to play often but I would make time if any of these well- known models ever worked off the camera.
I would sell my right arm if someone like Sasha Fox or Taylor Raz, to name a few, would tickle me.
Just curious

Some of them do Pro sessions. I’m pretty sure Taylor Raz is 100 percent retired.

TMF member ReyaFet, has been a model for many tickling videos and she does do play for pay off camera.

If possible, find a way to attend fetish parties, especially foot fetish parties to meet models for off camera sessions.

If possible, attend adult content conventions, such as Fetish Con aka FetCon, Exxxotica, AVN, or DomCon for off camera sessions.

Danny Harwood here in the UK does but be prepared to dig deep as the sessions ain't cheap...... 500 of your hard earned English pounds will get you 45 minutes of her time. And before you ask no I haven't but yes I did make enquiries &#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56833;

My 1st Session.png I sessioned with Tasha from Tickle Abuse two years ago. She works out of New York. It was a good time.

Not sure if you only meant the "Pro" fetish model types, but in my case, the answer is absolutely yes. Over the years probably a half dozen models from my studio have sessioned, done skype, etc with people who've been interested. I'm personally surprised how many of them are willing. Years ago, the likes of Tya, Imani Rose, Kendra, Shelly, Winn and several others were lined up to do a tickle/foot fetish party I was going to organize, but the logistics proved to be too much to overcome. Several of them worked Foot Night Events.

Most models do ^_^ either contact them directly if they are fetish models or contact the producers they work with if they are vanilla girls

Bella Ink, Sasha Foxx, Taylor Raz and Charlie Chase would certainly be on my tickle celebrity crush/session list.

View attachment 547342 I sessioned with Tasha from Tickle Abuse two years ago. She works out of New York. It was a good time.

Lucky you! She looks super cute in that picture! I love her smile, so pretty :wub: She looks very natural, relaxed, and genuinely happy~

Just curious, did you tickle her or was it the other way around?

Lucky you! She looks super cute in that picture! I love her smile, so pretty :wub: She looks very natural, relaxed, and genuinely happy~

Just curious, did you tickle her or was it the other way around?

She tickled me.

I always wondered if anyone got to session with prya back in the day. Would have been a dream come true

I bet you had a blast! Ahhh Tasha... :bubbleheart:

It was a blast. I'd never been tied up before, but you wouldn't have been able to tell considering how eager I was to be spread across the bed. I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would. The sensations were there, but for the most part remained bottled up or, dangling from the tip of my tongue. It was only when she found that my lower back was extremely sensitive, did I really start laughing. But yes, she was a good time. She even had a change of clothes in case I wanted her to wear something a bit more, "sexy". She didn't have to. The act itself was a bit of heaven on earth.

It was a blast. I'd never been tied up before, but you wouldn't have been able to tell considering how eager I was to be spread across the bed. I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would. The sensations were there, but for the most part remained bottled up or, dangling from the tip of my tongue. It was only when she found that my lower back was extremely sensitive, did I really start laughing. But yes, she was a good time. She even had a change of clothes in case I wanted her to wear something a bit more, "sexy". She didn't have to. The act itself was a bit of heaven on earth.

Hey thanks for this account, it's really nice! She's every bit as I imagine, hehe ;) I rejoice for you, and I can only hope that she had as much fun as you did~

I'd really like to have a big gathering with a bunch of the legendary models (Priscilla, Taylor, Tasha, Sablique...), and have fun together. Not necessarily tickle fun, but a nice munch, just to see what kind of girls they are. If they are at least a bit as cool and fun as Tasha seems to be, we'd have one hell of a good time.

Hey thanks for this account, it's really nice! She's every bit as I imagine, hehe ;) I rejoice for you, and I can only hope that she had as much fun as you did~

I'd really like to have a big gathering with a bunch of the legendary models (Priscilla, Taylor, Tasha, Sablique...), and have fun together. Not necessarily tickle fun, but a nice munch, just to see what kind of girls they are. If they are at least a bit as cool and fun as Tasha seems to be, we'd have one hell of a good time.

That does sound like it would be fun. A challenge, to wrangle so much tickle talent together, but fun. And yes, Tasha went as far out of her way as to message me throughout the days leading up to the session. She even called me out of courtesy to reassure me everything would be okay. Afterwards we even walked down the streets of New York and she talked to me about places I should visit, and where I could get a good bite to eat. Extremely friendly young lady that one. She still emails me from time to time just to see how I'm doing down here in Texas.

That does sound like it would be fun. A challenge, to wrangle so much tickle talent together, but fun. And yes, Tasha went as far out of her way as to message me throughout the days leading up to the session. She even called me out of courtesy to reassure me everything would be okay. Afterwards we even walked down the streets of New York and she talked to me about places I should visit, and where I could get a good bite to eat. Extremely friendly young lady that one. She still emails me from time to time just to see how I'm doing down here in Texas.

Wow, I can hardly believe it! What a great gal! Tasha, if you read this, my hat's off to you! You are really a Lady~

I've sessioned with Luna Vera a few times, but again, her level of ticklish, not cheap

So, all of my models don't really do modelling outside of our productions, so I don't know if it counts. But, all of us do. Most of the folks in my vids are into tickling, and sometimes we just want to have fun without the stress of setting up lights, cameras, and worrying about positioning for shots.

I always wondered if anyone got to session with prya back in the day. Would have been a dream come true

I believe she might have been around when Tommy offered Tickle Abuse sessions. Her and Diane would have been amazing. Always wanted to see them in M/F scenarios (don't think Diane ever did one, though Prya did have M/F with Sergio)

I believe she might have been around when Tommy offered Tickle Abuse sessions. Her and Diane would have been amazing. Always wanted to see them in M/F scenarios (don't think Diane ever did one, though Prya did have M/F with Sergio)

Anyone know if this is true? Sergio did get to have some scenes but unfortunately no belly tickling. Knowing a guy got to lay hands on pryas tummy would do my heart good :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back