• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fiction: Fun with Mika B.

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Prologue:

I am a lucid dreamer, meaning, sometimes things that are going on in my environment often enter into my dreams. I really don't even like Mika B....she annoys me greatly. But Morning Joe was on in the background as I was in and out of sleep. I woke up with some morning "wood"...so I guess that had something to do with it. But I will go ahead and tell my dream...as a story.

Some how a group of the Morning Joe staff were attending an MSNBC retreat in the mountains here in Colorado. I was there for a different conference but had met some of the staff earlier. Joe and Mika were there together...and even though I don't really like them, everything was friendly. Everyone went about their own professional business. Separately.

At about 6pm, I bumped into Mika in the hallway. Apparently, my room was close to the room she was sharing with Joe. We chatted for a minute and she asked me if I could come to her room for a minute to help her retrieve something from a shelf. "Sure". No problem.

That was quick. No worries. I was preparing to leave and say goodnight when Mika kicked off her shoes and dove on the king sized bed. She wiggled her toes slightly and mentioned the long day and her feet were "killing her". The she got up from the bed and dove again, in a different direction. She said she was testing the comfort of the bed. She did this twice more before finding her best spot. And she just lay there, on her back and exhaled. "It is really comfortable, heavenly!" Mika said.

For some reason...(I think it was a foot fetish thing), I decided to dive on the bed next to her. Her head was situated at the bottom of the bed. I don't know her, so even though I dove next to her, I did it such that my head was parallel to her feet. She laughed a bit at first. "Ew. You don't want to do that. My feet are tired and sweaty. I'm warning you.". I looked back at her and shrugged. I turned back to just look at her feet. They were "okay". Petite. Nice toes. Chipped old, clear nail polish.

"Are you looking at my feet?" Mika asked, watching me. I kind of laughed. That made her a little uneasy...especially as I moved my hand towards her foot and grinned. "Wait...oh...oh...no...you can't do what I think you want to do. I am way too ticklish." But it was too late. I grabbed a foot and started tickling.

At first she gasped, and splayed her toes open and I ran my finger up and down her soles. When several fingers made it to spots under her toes, she burst out with a loud, uncontrolled, high pitched laugh. At other spots, she was still laughing, but a lower pitched, belly laugh. She feigned protest a little bit, but did not really seem to be trying to get away. In fact, I really only had one foot for about 5 minutes...and she definitely positioned her other foot to get my attention.

After about another five minutes, I stopped. We were both tired. Mika wiped tears from her eyes, still laughing. "Wow. You are crazy, but that was fun. Thank you", she said. I said, "Well, you looked like you could use a laugh and your feet were cute and right there...sooo....there you go." Then I told her goodnight.

No problem. That was fun. Spontaneous. Never happen again. Right? Wrong.

Stay tuned for part 2.

So now it is another day at the conference. I had noticed Mika a couple of times in passing and we exchanged a nod and a smile. One afternoon, we were at our room doors at about the same time (wait, was she looking for me?)...and she beckoned me to come towards her. I did.

"Hey, can you help me again?" She said with a broad, giggly smile.
"Sure", I answered.

We walk into her room. She walks across the room and jumps on the bed, sitting down and kicking her shoes off at the same time. I'm dressed in a t-shirt and some long gym shorts; I was really on my way to workout. She puts her legs up on the bed and pats a space next to her with her hand. I come over to the bed and sit down. Mika puts her feet in my lap and shows off her toes. "you like?" she demurs.

What's not to like? She had a fresh pedicure. Her feet were soft; dry skin removed. Fresh pedicure. Red nail polish. Hands on her feet, I just nodded my head. She spread her toes while I fondled them, then scrunched them, then spread again. "Can you count the wrinkles on my soles???", she said. I chuckled. She was clearly asking for it this time.

I traced my index finger down the wrinkles of her sole. Sure enough, she started screaming and squirming with laughter. "Yeah!" she would cry out from time to time. "Don't stop now". So I tickled her or about 5 minutes.

This time though, I was aroused. And in my boxer shorts and gym shorts, the "tent" would be apparent soon. I adjusted by turning my back to her while I tickled. It was pretty hot. I was trying to decide whether to make a move by placing one of her feet on my junk. But (even though it was my dream and I knew I was in a dream), I was thinking that I didn't really know her, and it might be offensive to go that way. She just asked to be tickled. That's all.

But soon enough, things went a certain way. After a couple of more minutes...her leg and ankle, while squirming from the tickling...brushed up against my "stuff". She gasped a bit and tried to pull the back of my shoulder so that she could get a better look. I resisted the first time, but on the second try, I just laid back on my back. And there I was, in my shorts at full mast. "Whoa.", Mika says, "Did my feet do that? Really?"

Our eyes locked. Instead of answering, I raised her left foot to my mouth and began sucking on her toes. One at a time at first. Then several at a time. She closed her eyes and moaned. I am watching her the whole time. When I run my tongue on her arch, she giggles and smiles and moans. "shoooooooo...." she breathes, "fuuuuuucccckkkk" she whispers. The she opens her eyes, looks at me and looks at the erection in my shorts. I am now sucking on her big toe. I run my tongue under the tip of her big toenail and her eyes flutter, roll and flutter again. She bites her lip a bit...and runs her right foot and toes on my shaft.

She purses her lips and presses her foot a little firmer. Now my cock is pinned between my abs and her foot...hard...and she is moving her foot rhythmically up and down my thing. "MmmmmHmmmm" is all I can say. I still had the toes of her left foot in my mouth. "Damn", she said softly..."I think you really love my feet. Whoa". She took her left foot out of my mouth and began using both feet on my penis. That was nice. At this point, I was thinking about just pulling my shorts off. But we had a good thing going already. Best to leave well enough, alone. She would change up between using both sets of toes to using the balls of both feet, stroking my shaft at a steady rate.

After a minute, I grabbed her left foot again. I was going to suck toes again, but instead, just stroked her soles and toes softly, gently tickling this time. She caught her breath, smiled and started just giggling. She was still stroking my cock with her toes through my shorts. I don't think I could have been any harder. Another three minutes of that...and I came...nice and hard. Wet spot on my shorts now...dick still hard when I was done.

Wow.

So Mika was surprised and giggly. "Who knew?" she exclaimed, "That was fun, but I've never even heard about that before. Is that a thing?" I laughed and nodded my head. "That's a thing". She bit her lip again, shook her head softly and started looking again at the tent caused by my still erect penis.

Before another minute passes, I kind of recover. Still semi erect. I say out loud, "I actually start to wonder where else you are ticklish." Now I am standing, bent over and at her ribs and sides. She howls with laughter and squirms. In a slightly bold move, I slip my hand up her blouse just a little bit...and use my index finger to tickle the inside of her navel. She sits up now, grabbing one of my arms, eyes wide and HOWLS laughter in my face.

In fact, we are face to face now. Our eyes lock. And it is a moment. In my mind, this was the time to decide whether or not to complete the deal. We looked. But we both hesitated. And stopped. Nope. No further. It is what it is. That was done.

As my dream faded, the impression I had was that we didn't closely interact again. In the last couple of days of our conferences, she wore open toed shoes. We passed each other by a couple of times. Exchanged smiles. She would find a way to spread and flex her toes really quickly. The shake her head and smile.

The dream ends. But it was a good one.

So it was just a dream. I don't even like Mika. But I have been asleep in the morning before and she is giggling or laughing in MSNBC tv...and the laugh creeps in my morning dreams. This one must have caught the laughter on tv in the background and incorporated it.

I had to laugh. No real orgasm in real life either. I just woke up horny as hell. Which was just fine. I haven't had any real life tickling things going on in a while anyway. Which is fine. It do what it do.

But maybe I am overdue.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back