• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential- So many of us near Boston!

Hey all!

There appears to be many interested members who post out of the Boston area. Some slightly north, some in the city, and some more towards Providence. Most seem to be guys (no big suprise) but also many seem to not mind if their tickle partner is also a male. I've spoken with a good portion of you, some of which we almost committed to a session. Our interests vary but we all share a love for tickling. Some of you are more shy than others, looking for conversation and friends. Others are more straight to the point and willing to do a session on a first time basis. Whatever your desires are, hopefully this will be of interest to you.

I want to open a dialogue with all members who are interested in a more locally refined location (Boston). Use some sort of communication medium where we can all stay in touch easily, get to know each other, share tickle stories, have meet ups, even possibly group sessions. Maybe a group email to start? I'd be willing to get that started.

Sound fun to you? Maybe we can actually create some sort of community in the Boston area. Reply here, send me a message, etc..

Cheers!
Joe

Glad this got some responses. So what is an ideal communication medium for you all? Maybe some sort of group email or message? Try to keep it convenient but discreet. Once this is established I can send out a series of questions for all us to get around to and share our answers so we can see where each other stand with tickle interests, possible meet ups, sessions, etc. Send me a PM of an email?

Hi, I'll move to the Boston area in a couple of weeks. I'd be happy to contribute :)

Telegram or Whatsapp groups would be the easier option, but I don't know if people agree to disclose their phone numbers. Kik could be a more anonymous alternative.
Otherwise, if we all have Fetlife we might start a group there. It's pretty easy to organize munches there...

Hi laughingisgood,

I just saw this post from 1-5-18. I'm interested in joining. I'm so glad that you posted this.

Mark~

Actually on Fetlife there's already the group "Tickle New England". New England is not Boston, I agree, but it might be easier to organize some initial munches there instead than creating a new group. In the next few days I'll try to propose something, so if you are interested you might want to join "Tickle New England"

Actually on Fetlife there's already the group "Tickle New England". New England is not Boston, I agree, but it might be easier to organize some initial munches there instead than creating a new group. In the next few days I'll try to propose something, so if you are interested you might want to join "Tickle New England"

There it is, by the way. Feel free to check it out and answer if interested

Hey guys I’m actually traveling to Boston tomorrow, anybody interested in maybe meeting up?

Have any of you checked out Foot Night in providence? I’ve never been. Might be a cool place to get together. I’m 29

Hey guys. 26 male in NH. If there is some kind of meetup or just chatroom or something for people in this area, lemme know! Ticklish size 10 feet and a couple areas here. ;)

I'll be moving to Providence come July. Would love to meet up with other likeminded ticklephiles.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back