• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

General Zod has passed away.

Wow. I'm at a loss for words. I didn't know his condition was so bad. Man, it seems like these days everybody is touched by cancer, either directly or indirectly.

I will say that while I didn't always agree with Zod, I did like him. There was a honesty to him that was highly respectable, IMO. He seemed like a genuianly nice guy, and I think I would have liked to have met him in person. Sadly, it seems that won't be happening. It certainly does help give one some perspective on the fragility of life and the importance of living it to its fullest. Rest in Peace, Zod.

This is the worst possible thing to hear about General Zod.
We met in person only once at a gathering in Albany. It is good that we were able to enjoy drinks and a conversation there.
He will be greatly missed here on the TMF.
Rest In Peace, Zod.

in_memoriam_by_samuelkhan-dbz4mgm.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of General Zod. I extend my deepest Condolences to his family and to anyone that knew him personally. Rest In Peace.

KT and I met The General, who was a personable and humorous man at a gathering in Albany, and we both liked him very much. Like him, I also build military models; he and I traded construction and painting/weathering tips over the years.

Cancer's a ghastly disease which also carried off both my parents.

Condolences to his family and friends.

I can only hope the passing wasn't too hard on him.

I've seen his post for years here-never had met him, but he is a valued member of the community here.....My condolences to his family and friends

man..met hit once years ago..he was cool and i liked seeing his posts here..he will be missed

This is truly sad. While I never met the man in person, I had many interactions with him on the forum, all of which were hilarious.

He was a good guy and will be greatly missed.

My condolences and sympathies to all his friends and family.

Awww... man. Zod was a great guy, never met him in person but had sent each other emails here and there through the years.

I had no idea his cancer had progressed so fast. It's a great loss and he will be missed. :(

DK

While I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I enjoyed his posts immensely. He always seemed like a great and humorous guy and its sad that there will no longer be any more posts from him. My sincerest condolences to his family and those that knew him.

RIP General Zod

Very sad news. He will be deeply missed.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

RIP General Zod

I'm sorry to hear the news about Zod. Never met him but always enjoyed his posts( "F..k Superman", lol). Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. R.I.P.

attachment.php

Rest Easy, my good friend. May you enjoy open roads and positive waves for eternity. "Woof! Woof!" Your absence is felt sharply.

~ C.A.B.

I'm very sorry to hear this tragic news. I didn't know Zod, but I knew how loved he was by many people on the forum. Cancer is pure evil. RIP Zod.

Never had a chance to converse with him, but he seemed like very good people.

Rest Well, General Zod

His profile said he was only 48 years old. Way too young to go. F**k cancer

Rest in Peace Zod. Never met him in person, but he was always a cool guy too me and I spoke too him a few times here and always enjoyed seeing his tank models.

Him being in the USAF along with a few others such as myself here also made him that much more of a cool guy too me.

Till Valhalla mighty warrior. May he find rest and peace and all the tank models his heart desires too make.

A titan of the forum indeed. RIP General Zod. Condolences to his family and friends.

As the Greeks say, May his memory be eternal

Oh my, what horrible news :(

I remember posting with the General long before it was called the "Silly stuff" Forum. Always personable and gracious. And an absolute riot.

I am sure the Vorpal Bunnies are tending to him now. RIP Zod, old friend :bunny: :tank: :sadcry: <3

My condolences to all who knew and loved him. My sympathies especially to Mils and Kurchie who perhaps knew him best. Peace and :wub:

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back