• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

General Zod has passed away.

I've been wrestling for the proper words to say since I first read of him having cancer but being the optimist I am, I was certain he would beat it. Zod was the first to befriend me here although I never had the opportunity, honour and privilege to meet him in person. He was old school, opinionated at times, honest, hilariously funny, witty, loved his model tanks and arguing in the silly forum with Amish over the last word. It won't be the same here without him. I believe there is a special place for people like him. RIP Zod old friend, you have left us far too soon and I shall miss you and your posts tremendously :(

I came here today specifically to read any update about Zod..Zod the sod I used to call him in our joking moods back and forth over who was the better..Superman or Zod...I did not expect to read this..

I knew him from my first time here back in 2005...we talked once on the phone I remember...we were always joking buddies here and over on the theater...

This is such sad news...makes one realize just how short life truly is...

I got to meet him several years back in Albany. I was stunned by the news of his passing. RIP my friend...

Oh no...I'm so sorry to hear that. My immense sympathies to his sister and family.

I only knew him a short time but he was an amazing person and a good friend.

I will miss him so much. :(

Goodbye Zod. I hope your at rest and at peace. I can only hope we'll meet again when it times for each of us to have our own journey in the after existance. :(

Not sure what Zod's taste in music was, but I feel like this is an appropriate song to leave here. RIP

This is absolutely devastating. General Zod, you will truly be missed. All Hail General Zod!!!

<marquee direction="right">:tank::tank::tank: </marquee>

This is very sad and shocking news. I never knew him, but kind of felt like I did in a way because ever since the beginning of this place, i've always read his posts. May he rest in peace :(

My condolences. I didn’t know him personally but read many of his posts. He will be missed

Thats terrible news. I never had a PM convo with him but ive seen him here since as long i can remember when i was still a lurker. RIP zod

RIP He was a wonderful, long-time member of the TMF. Prayers and sympathy for his family.

Rest in Peace Zod.
You were a good one.
I will always remember you.

I never knew him , but very sad nonetheless, he obviously Is highly respected, which says alot. Sending my very deepest heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. RIP General

I saw the announcement on the "What's New?" board the other day and couldn't believe it. He was such a positive, upbeat person who was an amazing part of the TMF family.

My condolences to you, Gen. Zod. Some of my best days here on TMF has been spent with you and the rest of the gang at the Self-Referential Thread and SSF. Can't believe you're gone already. R.I.P. :(

General Zod was a truly amazing person on here. Seeing the news that he has passed away hurts quite deeply.

I send my deepest condolences to his family and friends, both on here and in real life.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back