• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (1-5-18).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]The supernatural can be found in the most prosaic pastimes. Take me, for instance. I eat and sleep regularly... pair a’ normal activities.

* * *​

Doctor: (examining x-rays) “Did you know that one of your arms is considerably shorter than the other?”

Patient: “Really? That certainly is funny.”

Doctor: “Funny? Well, it is a little humerus.”

* * *​

My wife told me she needs more space. That’s why I locked her outside.

* * *​

In olden times, plantation owners had to pay cash for their slaves. It was before the days of Master Charge.

* * *​

Having a personal servant isn’t remotely the same thing as owning a slave. They’re hard to beat.

* * *​

Shopper: “Any of these products contain artificial coloring or flavors?”

Clerk: “I’m proud to say that none of them do, sir!”

Shopper: “Damn. I’ll have to go somewhere else, then. I really enjoy colorful, tasty food.”

* * *​

I got jumped by five gang members last night. My car started right up, but the leader warned that I might need a new battery.

* * *​

Earthworms defy mathematics... divide them in half, and you double them.

* * *​

I dunno what today’s teens are coming to. Last Sunday I saw one lighting up a joint during church services. It shocked me so much, I nearly dropped my whisky bottle.

* * *​

CHP Officer: “Sir, you were going over 100 mph! Do you have any excuse for driving so fast?”

Driver: “I do, officer, a very good one: my girlfriend’s about to give birth!”

CHP Officer: “But I don’t see her anywhere in the car.”

Driver: “Of course not! I’m heading for the airport.”

* * *​

My dad must have been famous back in the early 2000’s. They even made a movie about him: “Gone in 60 Seconds”.

* * *​

Doctor: “I’m changing your wife’s medication. It seems to be the cause of her intense itchiness.”

Husband: “Hmmm... I’ve never before heard that word pronounced out loud. Didn’t know the ‘B’ was silent.”

* * *​

I think our pastor is a shill for aerosol salad dressing. During sermons, he invariably mentions “lettuce spray”.

* * *​

Spirit mediums have come up with a bizarre revelation: apparently when bees die and become ghosts, they’re no longer capable of making honey. Instead, they give milk... they’re now boo bees.

* * *​

The sexually deviant Roman emperor Tiberius had a private zoo on his pleasure island of Capri. One day, a dealer in exotic animal specimens presented himself.

Tiberius: “And what new, different creatures can you offer me today, dealer?”

Dealer: “Sire, how would you like to see a sloth bear?”

Tiberius: “Sounds like fun! Give me a minute to disrobe!”

* * *​

After years of medical training, a friend of mine ruined his career with a small indiscretion... apparently he slept with one of his patients. It was bad judgement, but a shame all the same; he really was a brilliant veterinarian.

* * *​

Dyslexic criminals habitually smoke marijuana. They understand it to be a getaway drug.

* * *​

I steer well clear of the Red Light district. Never been buy-sexual.

* * *​

Museum visitor: “Say, mister... can you give me some idea how far back these dinosaur bones go?”

Museum guard: “Yep. These bones here are 65,000,029 years, 201 days old.”

Visitor: “Wow, that’s really precise dating! How can you possibly be so exact?”

Guard: “Well, they were 65,000,000 million years old when I started working here. But I’m getting durned close to retirement age.”

* * *​

Ever wonder about the gangsta tendency to hold pistols sideways? It’s not being pretentious; that’s just the way they come out of the box.

* * *​

Three women are driving through the desert when they have a breakdown. They’re still three days from the nearest town, so they decide to salvage useful parts of their car for survival.

“I’ll take the radiator,” says the brunette. “We can drink the water along the way.”

“I’ll take the roof,” says the redhead. “We can use it for shade.”

“And I’ll take the door,” says the blonde. “If it gets too hot, we can always roll down the window.”

* * *​

I customarily end my posts with a dour-expression emoticon : ( . Must annoy people... they keep telling me to turn that frown upside down. So I did; not entirely sure what it accomplished ) :[/FONT]

Last edited:
Much needed, after another somewhat busy week, and after learning of the passing of fellow TMFer General Zod. A few favs:

I got jumped by five gang members last night. My car started right up, but the leader warned that I might need a new battery.

Had to read this one three times to get it..... :ermm:

Earthworms defy mathematics... divide them in half, and you double them.

Milagros - comments?

Museum visitor: “Say, mister... can you give me some idea how far back these dinosaur bones go?”
Guard: “Well, they were 65,000,000 million years old when I started working here. But I’m getting durned close to retirement age.”

Yeh, I've heard variations on this one. Still a classic for us geologists.

Man, that’s depressing news about General Zod. I hadn’t heard that. Delighted I could find humor targeted toward both you and Milagros this week, though! And the gang joke does indeed take a minute to sink in, it defies expectations so strongly! Thanks a lot, Rdhd!

LOL :p
Great collection, as usual.
My favorite:

Thank you Milagros! A second vote for carbon dating! It surprises me some that this one should be running favorite (I thought it might be a little obscure) but delights me too, as I found it to be particularly funny!

Just a scientific correction - we can't date dinosaurs by carbon dating; that only goes back about 50,000 years. But still a good joke.

I stand corrected! Thanks for the expertise!

I love a good blonde joke, and this one nailed it! (Even though the fluid in the radiator is highly toxic)

Three women are driving through the desert when they have a breakdown. They’re still three days from the nearest town, so they decide to salvage useful parts of their car for survival.

“I’ll take the radiator,” says the brunette. “We can drink the water along the way.”

“I’ll take the roof,” says the redhead. “We can use it for shade.”

“And I’ll take the door,” says the blonde. “If it gets too hot, we can always roll down the window.”

Just a scientific correction - we can't date dinosaurs by carbon dating; that only goes back about 50,000 years. But still a good joke.

So how do you date dinosaurs? Probably dinner and a movie :laughhard:

Yeh, the movie would have to be one of the Jurassic Park ones.....

Last edited:
I love a good blonde joke, and this one nailed it! (Even though the fluid in the radiator is highly toxic)
Yeah, that came up when I first read the joke, but I decided to go with it anyway. The idea of dismantling the car (taking the roof off, for instance) is absurd on its face! :D

So how do you date dinosaurs? Probably dinner and a movie :laughhard:
Depends on the species. I’d be hesitant to ask a T-Rex if he’d like to go out for a bite!

Thanks Sensualswitch!

Last edited:
Low_Roads - good retort on the dinosaur dating! (Not to mention velociraptors, and allosaurs, and.... OK, gettin' geeky here)

You can’t get too geeky for me! I’ve been a dinosaur fanatic since I was old enough to know there were such things!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back