• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: Is there an interest in amateur photos for sale?

coucello

First of all happy new year to everyone here.

As the title suggests i would really like to know if there is an interest in buying amateur feet photos.
Recently i have shared these fetishes that i have with a few female friends of mine and they have become quite interested. Specially in the foot modelling for money side of these things.

So, and since i have a few friends that would not mind at all to sell pics of their feet, with tickling involved as well, i would to like to know what is the best way to do this. That is if there is any way at all?

Thank you in advance for all the help that you can give.

Good luck. There are too many kindhearted souls that post that here for free.

Yeah i have seen that and did that as well. But still i'm curious to know if there is a market for those kinds of things.

Not really meaning to burst your bubble but there is just so much on here already I just can't see you making a lot doing it. But, you are certainly welcome to go for it.

Depends? Like if they're good amateur stuff, probably. If they're unlit pictures of not particularly cared for feet, no.

There is absolutely zero interest in paid-for photographic content unless the woman is selling it directly. Even then, you won't get rich.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back