Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Part 3 of 6 100k  19 Years Old Tiffany Comes Into My Tickle Parlor. Restrained and Tickled
DOMESTIC TICKLING THE MAID FULL MOVIE
No More TIckling MP4
Clips4Sale Banner
PARODIE   Doctor Ticklestine  PART TWO
Toe-tally Tickled by Jasper! (1080 mp4)
Lex Tickled on the Board - UNCUT - (1080 HD MP4)

What's New?

1/20/2018

Check out MTJ Publishing for regular updates of tickling comics and stories for purchase!

New from MTJ

Brigands
Bay #5

Click here
1/17/18

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is there a way of filtering events, or does every woman have to take the chance that every FB event they attend will have someone who's only there to try and find them?
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Is there a way of filtering events, or does every woman have to take the chance that every FB event they attend will have someone who's only there to try and find them?
    It is possible to implement whatever is required. We can force conditions pretty much any way we like.
    Should this concept eventually come to life, I guess this is one of the features that need to implemented right from the start.

Thank you for that!

Blog Entries

Just a quick note to say: "I hear you!"

So,
    This is one of the reasons I wanted to have this feedback from you:
    Sometimes an idea that wrongfully looks really good to a developer can be quickly flagged as such when getting this preliminary input.

You guys pretty much said you do not want to have your tickling kink anywhere near your Facebook account (even just for login, without it showing anywhere or posting anything).
    I understand, and I hear you!

This means this specific concept, of using Facebook events in order to recognize each other in everyday life - is contrary to what I though not the greatest invention since sliced bread.

I will therefore go further with the "map" concept, to be used to more easily set up munches and such locally.

Do feel invited to keep throwing in ideas! :-)

Don't get discouraged, this is the beginning of what will be a great tool for people finding people. I wouldn't want anything connected fo FB either, it's too menacing, they already know enough about all of us. I'm not a developer but I used to work with a lot of them and we'd do the "wish-list" thing, kinda like what this thread is.

Something I think would be cool, would be some kind of referral feature, or maybe some way TMF users can vouch for other TMF users, if they've met with them, know them from NEST or other gatherings, that kinda thing. Not that it would replace taking precautions and always playing safe, but it might be a way to kick things off between two people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12