Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tender Foot Full Movie
Tickle Me Raw FULL MOVIE MP4
Skinny Ebony Tagteamed and Tickled for First Time
Clips4Sale Banner
Katie Cummings in Get Me Off: Just the Tickles! (MP4 Version)
PARODIE FEATHER FACE PART TWO
Victoria Gets Fucked Silly HD MP4

What's New?

10/22/2018

Check out MTJ Publications for a new e-publication! Details below!

New from MTJ

Inescapable #5

Click here
10/19/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is there a way of filtering events, or does every woman have to take the chance that every FB event they attend will have someone who's only there to try and find them?
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Is there a way of filtering events, or does every woman have to take the chance that every FB event they attend will have someone who's only there to try and find them?
    It is possible to implement whatever is required. We can force conditions pretty much any way we like.
    Should this concept eventually come to life, I guess this is one of the features that need to implemented right from the start.

Thank you for that!

Blog Entries

Just a quick note to say: "I hear you!"

So,
    This is one of the reasons I wanted to have this feedback from you:
    Sometimes an idea that wrongfully looks really good to a developer can be quickly flagged as such when getting this preliminary input.

You guys pretty much said you do not want to have your tickling kink anywhere near your Facebook account (even just for login, without it showing anywhere or posting anything).
    I understand, and I hear you!

This means this specific concept, of using Facebook events in order to recognize each other in everyday life - is contrary to what I though not the greatest invention since sliced bread.

I will therefore go further with the "map" concept, to be used to more easily set up munches and such locally.

Do feel invited to keep throwing in ideas! :-)

Don't get discouraged, this is the beginning of what will be a great tool for people finding people. I wouldn't want anything connected fo FB either, it's too menacing, they already know enough about all of us. I'm not a developer but I used to work with a lot of them and we'd do the "wish-list" thing, kinda like what this thread is.

Something I think would be cool, would be some kind of referral feature, or maybe some way TMF users can vouch for other TMF users, if they've met with them, know them from NEST or other gatherings, that kinda thing. Not that it would replace taking precautions and always playing safe, but it might be a way to kick things off between two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotickles View Post
    It is possible to implement whatever is required. We can force conditions pretty much any way we like.
    Should this concept eventually come to life, I guess this is one of the features that need to implemented right from the start.

Thank you for that!
    So basically shoehorn in all the bullshit that comes average dating apps put out for people who AREN'T paranoid about their interests? GREAT! I'll be waiting to see the guys who sign themselves up as girls next.

Look, I'm all for safety, but if this thing is more or less made with the intention to reduce all the filtering people have to partake in to find average "interesting" users, but part of life is when you go outside, you'll chance people having a clue who you are. Do you honestly think some guy's going to slink up behind you and slide his fingers up to your ribs? In public with dozens of people around?
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotickles View Post
    Facebook login:
    Is it still a deal beaker if the app does not post anything, and the login is only used for identification?
    Quite a few apps use Facebook for that, like Tinder for example:
    If you log in with Facebook, it does not only identify you, but also allows you to easily upload photos
    to your Tinder account from Facebook - but it does not "give in" the face that you use it.

This is a point I would really need as many opinion on as possible:
    This app's concept cannot work without Facebook (other concepts in the original thread may - but this one counts on linking people
    though the events they attend, and for that Facebook login is required),
    So under what conditions - if at all - would you guys be willing to sign in with Facebook?

Age rating:
    I am not sure I quite understood: Do you think the current rating is too much, or too little?
    Please understand: this is not a number I, as a developer can just pick - it is assigned by google play.

When uploading an app, the developer has to fill in an online form about what the app is about, with some multiple choice questions used by the system to assign an age rating automatically.
    I filled in this form honestly, (as I always am) - and this is the rating applied. Not only that - but age rating differs from country to country.
    At the end of this process I was presented with a list or what the app's rating is by 5-6 different standards - all either assigned a minimum age of 17-18.

Can you please explain, though, why it is a problem in your opinion?

Thanks!
    Initial Thoughts

1. Fuck Facebook. Don't need a company gathering personal metrics worming its way further into people's bedrooms and profiling increasingly private aspects of their lives.
    2. Since tickling, in this context, is fetish activity and construably sexual, you need to limit the age range of people who sign up to being at least their local age of consent. If the age of consent is 18 somewhere, then the age floor for using the app there is 18. Not 17-18. Not almost 18. 18 or older. Full stop. You don't want to get yourself or your users in legal trouble.

Design Problems to Overcome

1. Can users tell how many people are going?
    2. Can people tell how many people of interest are going? (Straight guys won't be that interested in a male-only event.)
    3. Will women feel safe?
    4. How can you balance #2 and #3 without killing the app's utility?
    5. How do you avoid the app turning into kink Nosedive?

----

Potential Design Objectives

Sort of spitballing here, but an impromptu munch organizing type app would:

1. plot users onto a location map (do this internally; take measures against stalkers)
    2. figure out when many people might be available (using a trick like doodle?)
    3. figure out how and where people can meet up
    4. maybe have some kind of rating system that lets the system identify and shadowban problematic users (creeps, predators, catfishes, liars, deeply immature types, psychos, etc.)
    5. identify trustworthy people who can potentially organize a munch when an opportunity becomes evident
    6. encourage users from #5 to begin organizing the munch
    7. facilitate ongoing communication for setting up the munch

I don't think you can trivially programmatically identify a centrally located and safe spot. Some combination of rating + some volunteering system could help with #5 and some gamified component + easy access to a good munch organization walk-through (how to pick a venue, how to negotiate with the venue, rules to enforce at the munch, and other logistical concerns) could help with #6. You need the trusted person in #5, so you can ensure they find an okay venue that's not incompatible or in a dangerous area.
    Last edited by LurkLurkLurk; 04-05-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12