• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - Chpt 20 A Brave New...............Years eve?

flugel1

TMF Regular
Thanx to all u took time to post or DM regarding my brain situation. Meant alot. Last time we left our tickish heroines they had celebrated fights, hurt feelings, Brandi, resolutions, and Christmas all in a very naked and ticklish fashion, as is their style. Before NYE gets too far in the rearview mirror heres how they rang in the new year and their new troublemaker, Blair. Here's to more adventures in 2018. Enjoy and as always, feedback is encouraged, welcomed and appreciated.

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – Chpt 20 A Brave new ….... years eve?

The girls had a wildly sexy, tickly, emotional Christmas eve that brought them all much closer. Brooke and Janet definitely but the addition of recently heartbroken Brandi added to the festivities. From funny, sexy, moving Christmas gift exchange to vibrating panties and neighbors – it had been a holiday to remember. They took Brandi to the airport to visit her family and laid down and cuddled up and watched some football. That's how they spent the day. Naked with wine, remote and each other in hand. It was a perfect day.

Tuesday night they skyped with Blair. They'd made plane reservation for thursday to leave at one and get into Scottsdale at one. Thanks time zones. Blair told them the schedule for the weekend and that she'd see them at the airport. They went shopping on Wed. Janet bought a dress and Brooke decided to wear the first dress Janet had ever bought her. It was a deep blue with deep V's in front and back. She looked amazing in it. It was probably the favorite thing Brooke wore, in Janet's opinion.

They landed in Scottsdale around 1. it was a small 12 seater so they had checked their bags at the curb. Blair was waiting at the arrival gate. Shorts, flips, baggy T, ball cap, hair in a pony, large shades. Trying hard not to – she still locked gorgeous. Hugs and kisses and soon, baggage in hand they headed to Blairs. When they got there bikinis were on, Arnold Palmers in hand and they were doing some pre party tanning. Lotsa girl talk and catching up. It had only been a couple of weeks but a lot had happen. Brooke and Janet were carefully not to share too much about one certain event. Blair gave them the lay of the land for the night.

“This is probably the most fun party of the year. Much less business and much more fun. There are a couple people I want to intro you to and both John and Mac want to make sure you spend a couple of minutes with them” “Those are 2 guys from NBC I really hit it off with” Brooke explained. “Yes you did. They're great guys and can really help you” Janet was very excited for Brooke. And equally excited to check these people out. Couldn't tell if it was protective mom or jealous gf. Either way, probably both and that made her smile.

They baked for a couple more hours, and an AP and then started to do production for the party. They got ready in Blairs big bedroom. It was like a sorority. Touching, some kissing, doing each others hair, make up, nails, the whole thing. Janet took her dress, Brooke took hers and Blair put hers on in her room. Janet was in the living area and looked at herself it the mirror. Not bad she thought and realized how seldom that thought crossed her mind. Blair came in from the bedroom. She was stunning.

Long flowing blond hair with a single blue streak that matched her eyes. A silver shimmering dress with spagehetti straps and silver strappy heels. She struck a exaggerated model pose “Well what do you think” and Janet was honestly stunned. Blair was pretty amazing in person but when she went full out it was a sight to see. “Blair..............you look.............beautiful” Blair ran over and hugged Janet. “Thank you. You look gorgeous yourself. Do you feel pretty?” Janet blushed “I really do”...they smiled at each other. “Well do I look alright” Brooke asked and both girls turned and their jaws dropped.

Brooke was so often the jock and so seldom girly it was quite then change. And when she went full out the results were.........well jaw dropping. The deep blue dress set of her eyes and face. Her hair was swept to one side and luxuriously flowed down to her shoulder. The deep V accentuated the girls. She turned around and the deep back V went all the way down to her tight butt and framed it magnificently. “WOW” was all Blair could say. She wasn't used to competition in the looks department but was so happy and stunned by Brooke she smiled wide. Janet had other feelings. All the same as Blair but remembered back to when she got her the dress and the first time Brooke put it on.

Brooke was so uncomfortable with a dress and her appearance she was awkward, shy and clumsy. First couple steps she took in the heels she stumbled and fell into Janet. They were both remembering it. “I guess I've gotten a little more comfortable being …........... 'a hot biatch' and she stuck a pouty, sexy pose. “Yeah give it a rest, Cindy Crawford. 10 bucks says you'll fall on those heels” and they giggled and left for the party. Blair and Brooke arm in arm and Janet leading the way. Brooke whispered to Blair “whose Cindy Crawford?” and Blair laughed out loud. “Don't worry about it. Get in the car” and off they went for fun and adventure.

The evening was a blast. Everyone was in the Christmas / New Years spirit. About an hour in Mike McClarsky – president of the golf channel asked for attention. He introduced Jennifer Salke – NBC entertainment president who said a few brief words and left not wanting to 'buzzkill the party'. Mike thanked a number of specific people for their work and announced that the real fun would begin in 15 minutes and while not a requirement it would be noticed on your next performance review. Most people thought he was kidding. Martin Hull came over and said hello to Brook who introduced Janet. Martin was the co host of their show 'school of golf' on the golf channel. It had open a lot of doors for Blair. “Lovely to meet you” and kissed her hand. On most people this would appear obnoxious, but Martin was old school and elegant and it was perfect. He hugged Blair, told her not to get into 'too much' trouble and tweaked her nose. He looked at J and B “I'm sure you'll keep her out of trouble.” and winked at them “Well im kinda sure” and he bowed gently and left. The girls giggled as they had been doing since they got together. “He really is a sweetheart. He always has my back at things like this. I guess you guys got it now” and she gave them the most evil leer, did the quick eyebrow raise and in a flash was gone waving at someone across the room.

“Thank you” Janet said as she slipped an arm around Brooke. Who leaned down and kissed the top of her head. “Hey, aren't you afraid someone will see” Janet said alarmed “Nope, I hope everybody saw” and Brooke slipped her arm around Janets back and kissed her head again. “Get used to this. I have a feeling there are going to be more of these in our future” ….......... “Brooke, great to see you. Hoping you would be here” and Mac and John came up. Brooke hugged them both. “Damn you guys look amazing” Mac said. “This is my friend Janet. When I was homeless she took me in. She awesome” “well any friend of Brooke's” and they shook hands and made small talk.

“Alright everyone............... the job performance part of the evening begins. You will be evaluated on your participation.” Mike announced to the crowd. And out rolled a large speaker type thing. Mike took the mike and pressed a button. The sounds of 'Macho man' filled the room. It was Karaoke. Mike started the most off key, and awful rendition anyone had ever heard. And it was Macho Man, so that's saying something. He got people to join in when it was done he said “Well I guess I won't be at work on Monday. Who else wants to get fired” and it went from there. Everybody got into it. They'd hired an MC who did introductions and it quickly became a competition to have the best group name and the worst song.

Without doubt, one of the highlights was Blair, Brooke, Janet and a couple other hotties from the golf channel. “Please welcome to our stage straight from Vegas and the Boom Boom room in the back lobby at Grayhawk Golf Club........................... The Putting Cat Dolls” and the girls strutted on stage as if they owned it, which they pretty much did. When the opening stains of “Don't you wish your girl was hot like me” started the room erupted. The girls sang badly, danced sexy and worked the crowd. People started throwing dollar bills on stage. When they were done Blair said in her best Marilyn Monroe voice 'thank you Mr. Prewsedwent' and bent down and grabbed a dollar and place it gently in her cleveage. The girls held hands and bowed deeply to riotous applause. And the evening proceeded kinda like that all night.

It got to be around 12:30 and the girls decided to head home. Delightfully tipsy and happy the car dropped them at Blairs door. The went in and immediately kicked off their shoes. Blair poured some AP's and they crashed on the couch. “Well that was tooooo much fun” Blair enthused. “Thank you so much for coming. It was the most fun I've ever had a a corporate things and you 2 are the reason” They stayed up a few more minutes and Blair crashed first. “Ok , I'm done. See you in the morning” a sweet goodnight kiss to each and she was gone. J and B headed to the guest room, stripped and crawled into bed and each other. The laughed as they recounted their adventures, shared and separate.

They went out to lunch at a cool open air cafe on Fri and did some window shopping. Blair signed some autographs. She started introducing Brooke as the next big thing at the golf channel and change her backstory every time. The girls got into it, Janet playing pushy manager. A bunch of young girls came running up. The said Blair was their favorite golfer and took a bunch of pics. The girls and the bigger girls were all in heaven. They went back to Blairs and bikinis and Aps in hand they were back by the pool catching the late afternoon sun.

Brooke decided a putting contest was needed. Brooke and Janet against Blair who had to putt one handed left handed. Loser did a shot. Blair knew the subtleties of her putting green and started out hot. But left handed wasn't her forte and the girls learned quickly. Blair lost 3 in a row when Janet sunk three in a row, one was the longest possible putt on the green. “Bitch” Blair teased. “I might just join the tour, blondie, you'd better watch out” Blair did her 3rd shot in as many minutes. “I'm not worried. There's a little 5 ' caddie before every tournament. The sign reads 'must be taller than MacGregor to play this links' she said in the worst Irish accent ever.

Brooke and Janet broke up. “That's ok. Im 5'2” and she slapped the firm and shapely LPGA backside. “Careful munchkin, you're playing in the big leagues now. Or at least the tall leagues” and Brooke was giggling at the macho posturing. Janet struck a sumo pose “Bring it on........................big foot” Blair sneered at the tiny faux sumo. Then launched herself at her. It took 2 strides to get to Janet who was completely caught off guard. Blair effortlessly lifted her off the ground and jumped in the pool.

When they came up for air Janet was sputtering and laughing. “AWWW you should'nt let you little mouth write checks your ticklish body can't cash” and Blair was taking great delight in tickling the tiny teacher and Brooke to great delight in watching the scene play out in front of her. Janet was getting wrecked and she knew it. She had to do something but she knew Blair had her on strength. So Janet went for surprise. She grabbed at Blairs tiny tie top and ripped it off. She threw it in Brookes direction. Blair was immediately self conscious and covered up. And little ninja tickler struck. Blair was running around the shallow end trying to keep her breasts covered. Janet was chasing her tickling her sides and butt. Brooke was in paralyzed laughter watching the comic scene.

“Brooke, don't just stand there...........HELP” Blair shouted. Brooke relented. She stood on the side of the pool and struck the super hero pose. “Here I come to save the day” and she dove in. She popped out of the water right in front of Blair who ran into her. Janet took this advantage to tickle deep into her sides. “My Hero” Blair said laughing and jumping up and down from the tickle ninja's attacks. “Don't be so sure” and Brooke joined in from the front. “YOU BITCH” she yelled in tickle panic. Brooke smiled with glorious evil intent and pushed Blair's head under the water. Janet reached around and did a boob tickle.

Blair tried to jump out of the water but the 4 tickling hands had control of her. When she was laughing so hard she could no longer put up a fight so they enjoyed their tickle toy a little more and stopped. “Looks like our work is done here, kemosabe” Brooke said and kissed Blair on her giggling cheek. Janet did the same and they got out of the pool, high fived and sat on the lounges like nothing happened. Blair was still giggling trying to get herself together. “Ok very fun. Where's my top?” she asked. “What this lil thing” Janet held it up. “Not sure it's
'big' enough to do that job. Blair sneered back and grabbed her boobs and aimed in Janet's direction “Jealous” she teased. “Well actually..................yes I am” Janet smiled. Blair took her time getting out of the pool and drying off. Putting on a little show for her guests with no move to get her top back.

She laid on her stomach on her chaisse. “You guys aren't funny” she poutted. “Come on were kinda funny” Brooke argued. “Kinda.................we're fucking HY-larious” Janet added. “Alright, you're frigging Henny Youngman” Blair acknowledged. “Who's Benny Youngman?” Brooke asked. “You're so young” Blair teased. “What.............who the hell is Benny Youngman” and Blair and Janet couldn't contain their laughter. “WHAT?” Brooke yelled.

So eventually the girls got hungry and made dinner. They were all super casual in shorts, Tees and barefoot. Blair knew her way around a grill. Spiced salmon, asparagus with lemon butter, quinoa, peppers and sweet onions. The girls made a salad and a fresh round of AP's. They turned on the NYE show and drank and danced to the tunes filling the room. Janet wasn't normally much of a dancer but it was tough to resist the force of nature that was Brooke and Blair. Everytime she sat down they either sat on either side and tickled her shitless or grabbed her and made her dance. She quickly started choosing dancing. She couldn't help but notice that with no hair or make up, a old clothes both women looked absolutely amazing to her. She smiled at the thought she was partying with them. If the kids at high school could see her now............................

The door rang about 10 and some of Blair's friends stopped by on their way to a party. They were glammed up and the girls were obviously not. It was a funny sight. They stayed for a while, had an AP and off they went. Blair turned the music down and sat between the girls. “Look, I don't want to kill the vibe, but I just want you to know how cool it is you're hear. Can't really believe I've only know you guys a couple of months but you've become very important to me. I don't really have any girlfriends but I feel like I do now.” Janet grabbed her hands. “You do. You're important to us as well. We know we can trust you, and you know you can trust it. Just to be yourself, not 'BLAIR' just blair.”

Brooke slipped her arms around the blond's waist. “You ARE important to us. And thank you for being in our lives, helping me and including J” and without thinking she turned Blairs head and kissed her. Blair kissed back. She suddenly pulled back with a start. “Shit, I'm so sorry Janet.........I..............don't.......I don't know what Im sayin...........what I'm doing...........Shit.........sorry”
Janet took her face in her hands. “Blair, you're not doing anything. Honestly, Brooke and I have talked about it. We luv you very much and you're free just be yourself” and she placed a gentle kiss on the tender lips of the nordic goddess.

The just curled up. “Damn, lilfe is weird. Never.........NEVER in my life would I realize I would have such close friends so quickly. I'm just not like that. It's pretty obvious I've got walls up. Hell, I've got tons of em. I've got the short 'professional' wall to protect my career. I've got the taller 'personal' wall to protect my privacy and image. Then there's the mother..........the 'me' wall. That sucker is so high and I've had it for so long I'm not even sure who's behind it. And in the course of a couple months you guys found a door, a key, a passcode I didn't know even existed. You guys come and go in my world even when your not hear.” And a tear fell down her face.

“Blaa Blaa, we've all got walls. Its healthy. It's only unhealthy when they become more important than who you're keeping out.” and Blair laid her head on Brookes shoulder. “You don't know Cindy Crawford or Henny Youngman but you can come up with that. Brilliant. Deep. And somewhat unbelievable.” Janet teased. “Oh look”Janet said excitedly. The ball was counting down. “10...............9..............8...........” when they got to one they all kissed and hugged. Blair ran out of the room and Janet and Brooke kissed deeply. Blair came running in with hats, glasses, boas and noisemakers. She saw the kiss and felt self conscious and didn't know what to do. They broke the kiss and saw Blair standing there awkwardly. “Get you cute ass over here” Janet kissed her, and Brooke kissed her. HARD, deep with searching tongue. Blair was surprised but like it very much and responded.

They danced, teased, drank and tickled for a a little longer. They took a bunch of stupid selfies on their phones. “Guys I'm beat I'm going to bed” Good nights were said and everyone went to their rooms. Janet and Brooke were kissing and holding when there was a soft knock on their door. “Can I come in?” Blair asked. “Sure” they said. Blair walked in slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. “I don't really want to be alone. Can I sleep with you guys?” she asked haltingly. “Sure but not like that” Brooke explained. “I don't understand. Not like what?” Blair asked. “Your waaaaaay overdressed” and Brooke yanked her T over her head and pulled her on the bed. It was a queen and the 3 were naked girls were basically on top of each other. Which wasn't bad. “Come on, my beds big enough for all of us” and the starkers trio ran into her room and jumped into bed. They nestled into position with Blair in the middle and both girls wrapped around her. “This is nice” she said in a dreamy voice. “It can get better” and Brooke started to trace figures on her bare skin. Janet did the same thing. They started on her stomach and moved up and down her tummy, on her sides, down past her hips right above her bikini line. They felt her shiver and noticed her breasts heave.

They moved their fingers up and started to trace circles around the erect nips and out around the breasts. Blair moaned softly. Brooke moved her hand down and started to run her fingers thru a very tiny v of pubic hair. She scratched softly and teased around her upper legs. “You OK?” she asked. Blair nodded her head just a little. Janet moved her thumb and finger up to her lips and started to trace around them. She teased her lips and slowly slipped her thumb in between her lips. Blair wrapped her lips around it and started to suck. As Brooke ventured between her legs, Blair spread them just a little.

Brooke noticed she was wet. As she teased her opening, she put soft kisses on her stomach. Janet started kissing her ear and neck and running her thumb over her teeth. Blair's breathing was getting shorter. You could hear the sound of wetness. Brook moved up to her breasts and lavished them with kisses and nibbles. She ran a finger insider the hungry blond. Blair grabbed Brooke's head and pressed into her chest. She clamped down on Janets thumb. Her hips started to grind against the hand, she started to hum and moan against the thumb. As her hip action got stronger and voice got lower and throatier, she was giving herself up to a new wonderful experience.

But it stopped all of the sudden. “Hey............what...........did I do something............wrong?”..............the frustrated golfer stammered. “Hell, no you're amazing. Are you happy?” “Yes” Blair whispered. “Well Bla Bla ….......... where we come from............you gotta earn your fun!”................... “That's right, can't enjoy the ride without paying the fee” Janet offered. “Fee...........what fee..........I don't understand” Blair asked. “Well, lets see. For you to have fun, we need to have some too. Reach up and grab you head board and don't let go” Blair was starting to catch on. “UH UNNN, no way” “Sure if thats what you want” and Brooke place her hand gently over the wetness and rubbed. “Bitches” and she reached up for the headboard.

Brooke kissed her long. Janet did too. “You know one thing that happens when I get horny.............I ….....get …...........really..................” Brooke explained and Janet answered....... “Sensitive” and Janet crawled on top of the blond and put her wiggling finger in her pits. Blair started to laugh and wiggle. Brooke went down to her gorgeous pedicured feet. “This lil piggy went market, this lil piggy went to town, this lil piggy had roast beef and this lil piggy...........went to the tickle factor” and she grabbed a big toe, pulled it back and attacked the tender skin below the toe. Blair had never been touched there much less tickled. Her laughter was off the charts. She was bucking and screaming. “These things are huge and gorgeous. Are they ticklish?” and Janet moved her fingers from pits to tits and scrapped them across the tops of the very firm nipples. “SSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT” Blair yelled in pain and pleasure like she'd never experienced.

Brooke switched feet and Janet switched boobs. Only made things worse for Blair. Brooke started to work her nails up her inner legs, stopping for a visit at kneeland. Blair was moaning and laughing and having a hard time breathing. Brooke went up the inner thighs and started to tease around her enlarged lips. She moved gently up and down with her nails. Blair spread her legs. Brooke started to tease with her tongue. She could taste the lovely golfers juice. Her voice had gotten low, just making sounds. Janet moved up and replace her thumb with her tongue. Blair sucked it into her warm mouth. She was quickly approaching climax. Brooke could tell as her body started to shake. Janet could tell by the death grip Blair put on her. “are you ok?” she whispered. Blair nodded vigorously wanted the release to happen. Soon it did. Blair squeezed her thighs around Brooke's face and fingers. And screamed into Janets shoulder and her body stiffened. She stayed that way for a few seconds and then started to relax.

Brooke and Janet hugged the spent, wet girl. As she tried to get her breath back she stammered. “Holy shit..................is..............it..............always like.................that...........................I've been with guys............and it's different but good.................but this............................damn” that was met with gentle kisses on her lips, face and tender breasts. “Honey, it's not always like this. Nothing is. My expereince is the first time can be...............................” she paused searching for the right word. Brooke answered. “Overwhelming”......................... “No shit” they held each other in silent joy for more than a few minutes. Blair stirred first.

“Damn” she said as she got on her knees. Suddenly she slapped Brookes ass. “Ok Davis, my turn. Grab that headboard” and for almost the next hour the laughter, moaning, pleading, begging of one Brooke Davis filled the room. Much to the joy of all. Janet took much excitement in showing Blair the joys and intimacies of Brookes stunningly firm and tickish body. “Here watch this” and they headed down to the feet. “Try this” and Janet wrapped her mouth around Brookes big toe. This was almost always an instant ramp up for Brooke. “Really, whodda thought” and she grabbed the other toe with her teeth. Brooke was right on edge. “Guys.............please” Janet elbowed Blair. “Go kiss the poor girl” “Gladly” Blair smiled and ran her tongue up the sweat covered body and planted a wet one on the poor horny brunette. She tasted their shared sweat and it was sweet and salty.

She felt knowing fingers enter her. Janet knew exactly what to do and it didn't take long. Brooke was so on edge she bucked up and down to the extent Janet had to hold on. Blair was using her tongue as a jackhammer. And when Brooke came it felt like a jackhammer on her entire body. When Blair broke the kiss Brooke had tears running down her cheeks and s stupid grin. “See................overwhelming” They fell asleep ineach others arms totally happy.

When the awoke they were still sore and spent. “God I feel flabby” Blair yawned. “Yeah, right. One night of hot monkey lovin' and you let yourself go” and Brooke kissed a toned tummy. “I need to work out” and she threw on a pair of shorts and a T and headed to the garage. “You go girl, well just work out here” Janet yelled after her and they snuggled up tight. The sounds of workout music came from the garage. After a while “You curious” Brooke asked. “Kinda” Janet answered and they pulled on shorts and T's and followed the music.

When they got to the garage Blair had her back to them. Sweat soaked thru her T and she was pulling a pulley thing across her body. 10 hard reps and she turned around “Hi” she said not even breathing hard.
The sweat made her light blue T pretty transparent showing her dark aerioles and firm nips. She did this twice more then grabbed a large ball. “Here, help me” and she raised the ball over her head and stretched her torso and triceps. Took it down to the ground then tossed it to Brooke. They motioned Janet over and tossed the ball to her. It was surprisingly heavy and almost knocked her down. When she did the triceps move, she felt a nice burn on her muscles. They did this a few times and Blair moved to the bench.

There was about 50 lbs on each side. She grabbed it and did 15 reps apparently without struggle. “What 's your record” Brooke asked. “I don't do it for bulk, just to improve upper body strengh” Blair explained as she threw some more iron. “put 10 more on each and I'll do one more set” Brooke did and winked at Janet. When she was done, Brooke teased. “Come on she-hulk. Bet you can't do 10 more

lbs” “Alright Bruin...........you're on” Brooke put the weight on and counted. “1...........2..........3.........” and when she got to 8 and Blair had it full up, she jumped on her stomach and pulled her T over her head covering her face. Janet ran around and yanked her shorts down leaving her totally exposed. She ran up top and helped Blair set the weights as Brooke tickled at will. Blair was spent and Janet could easily grab and secure her hands. “HAHAHAHAHA..................I ….............HATE ….............U.............GUYS...................” as the tickling continued.

Brooke moved down and sat on her thighs and tickled her tummy. Blair was going crazy not being able to move or see. She was kicking her feet. Brooke leaned down and put her tongue in her belly button and swirled it around. “Not fair.........................PLEASE....................I.................Cant.....................take it............................anymore” Brooke got off her and kissed her sweaty triangle and pulled her shirt down. Janet kissed her heaving lips and Blair pulled her shorts up. “If this is what having girlfriends is like............................” “You know you love us” Brooke pouted. “maybe” Blair said as she stood up. And the girls ran to her and hugged and kissed her all over. “OK< OK I love you. Shit you 2 are worse than having a puppy” and they grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. “youre all sweaty” “and gross” “Nice” Blair said as the tickle gremlins stripped her down, and each other and turned on the hot shower. They spent much time making sure every inch of the golfer was moisturized and clean. It was a lovely time for all.

The crawled back into bed. “If you guys were around all the time, I'd get nothing done” …... “But we'd get a lot done. And it would all involve you …............buck ass naked and maybe tied up” and Brooke kissed her deeply again. “Still want us to leave” Brooke said with her lower lip out and quivering. In spite of herself, Blair smiled and shook her head. “No, I'll keep you around for a while”.................... Janet laid her head on her chest and looked up with the same sad puppy dog eyes. “Why?”...................... “oh my gawd.....................cuz...............your …..........too much..................fucking fun!” and Blair giggled. “And you're too much fun fuckin” Brooke whispered and bit her ear lobe. They snuggled down and took a pre cookout nap in each others arms.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back