• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Between a Rock and a Hard Place' - A 'Diana King - Private Eye' Story

Joker Jack

TMF Master
First of all may I thank the artist Coco who produced the wonderful picture on which this story is based. I first saw the picture a few years ago and have been fascinated with it ever since. I do hope my story does it justice! Also thank you to Coco for agreeing to my story being posted. His website really is well worth visiting www.cocoproductions.com
Diana King 1 site.jpgDiana3.jpg

BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE – A ‘DIANA KING, PRIVATE EYE’ STORY.

Mrs Gillian Renton was as well known for mentions in newspaper and magazine gossip columns as she was for being the wife of a very well respected U.S. Senator. She was also strongly suspected in some circles of being a lesbian.

It was regarding the latter suspicion that Diana King had been promised treble her normal private detective fee by a leading gossip columnist if she could provide photographic evidence. The only caveat was that no one must find out under any circumstances who Diana was working for. Well paid work had been hard to come by over the few last months and having recently gone through a divorce meant it was income that Diana desperately needed.

First of all, Diana had researched all she could find on the Senator’s wife – known associates, daily routine, working habits and what financial records she could find. She remembered looking at photos of Gillian Renton at the start of the investigation and seeing a good-looking dark haired woman in her early fifties who looked not unlike the actress Julianna Margulies.

All had started well. Diana had managed to track Mrs Renton without any suspicion being aroused for four weeks. During this time she’d established, amongst other things, that Mrs Renton regularly met with another woman every Thursday afternoon around 2pm in a third floor room of the Excelsior Hotel. Diana had checked out the surrounding buildings but none proved suitable as a base for tele-photo shots. Besides, she was sure Mrs Renton would take the basic precaution of closing the bedroom blinds. The only option Diana appeared to have left would be to sneak into the hotel room itself, take the necessary incriminating photos and then escape undetected.

On the next Thursday Diana followed Mrs Renton discreetly to the hotel where she watched her quarry walk up to the lift and press for the third floor. Diana already knew which room she was heading for – the result of a small bribe paid to a nice young hotel receptionist three weeks previously. Diana hung around the hotel lobby for a further 15 minutes to give Mrs Renton and her girlfriend some time to get settled. Then she also took the lift up to the third floor.

Diana approached room 3115 and, after listening briefly at the door, carefully slid her skeleton key into the lock. Silently turning the key, she inched the door open until there was just enough room for her to slide her head inside and look around. There was no one in the main room. Quickly glancing around she saw a large bookcase against the wall to her right and three windows in the wall to her left. Just beyond the bookcase was a door into what Diana presumed was the bedroom. It was slightly ajar. Slipping inside, Diana walked quickly but silently over to the bookcase and momentarily took refuge beside it. As she listened she could clearly hear the sounds of gasping and moaning coming from inside the bedroom. It definitely sounded like two separate voices. They were both female and the loudest unmistakeably belonged to Mrs Gillian Renton! Diana smiled as she allowed herself to listen to the two women for a little longer than was strictly necessary. Then she reached down and carefully slipped a compact camera from her jacket pocket.

Tip toeing silently from the bookcase to the slightly open bedroom door, Diana King paused for a few seconds to let her own breathing calm down. The sound of the two women having such fun together was definitely having an effect on her too. Then, with infinite care, she inched the bedroom door ever so slightly further open. From her very limited view of the room beyond, and the direction from which the womens’ moaning and gasping came, Diana surmised that the bed must be against the far wall to her left. She judged that the door was now open enough for her to slip her arm through and take a dozen or so photographs in the right general direction. She was confident that at least one would provide the evidence her employer required.

Diana had just slid her elbow past the edge of the door when it happened. A hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and she was hauled violently through into the bedroom – hurling the door open with her shoulder as she did so! Diana yelled with fright as the camera shot from her hand and she only just managed to stop herself sprawling on her hands and knees onto the expensive carpet. Instinctively she made a grab for her gun but as she turned she saw Gillian Renton standing three feet away steadily pointing a gun of her own straight between Diana’s eyes!

Diana looked around in dazed surprise. There was no one else in the room except Gillian Renton! Two other things caught her trained detective’s eye. One was a cell phone lying on the large double bed next to a wireless speaker. Through the speaker the sounds of the two women having fun together continued. Diana was aware that one of the voices definitely belonged to Mrs Renton. The second thing Diana noticed was black leather bondage straps complete with silver buckles which hung from the four corners of the large double bed.

“First things first, Mrs King,” smiled the Senator’s wife. “Please remove your gun slowly using one finger and throw it on the bed.” Reluctantly Diana did what she was told, tossing the weapon on the bed beside the mobile and the wireless speaker.

“So,” Mrs Renton continued, “I imagine this not what you were expecting to find in here.” As she spoke she reached over and picked up her cell phone. Whilst keeping a careful eye on her captive she swiped at the phone and immediately the wireless speaker fell silent.

“As you might imagine,” she continued, “A woman whose husband is in the Senate has to have people watching her back. They spotted you following me about two weeks ago. I guessed immediately what you were up to and decided to set a trap for you. I have an arrangement with the girl I usually meet here. I arrive in the room first and, if all is well, I send her a signal. As you will no doubt have guessed, Mrs King, no such signal was sent this afternoon. I have several recordings held secretly on my mobile of the two of us… enjoying ourselves. I thought playing one of them would be the perfect way to lure you in.”

Diana shifted uncomfortably. Why the hell hadn’t she told anyone where she was going that afternoon!

“As you will no doubt already know,” Gillian continued, “I normally look forward to some fun on a Thursday afternoon with my girlfriend. But when I heard what you were up to I knew I’d have to cancel. I don’t want her getting mixed up in this sort of thing. So there I was, irritated at having to cancel my afternoon of kinky fun. However, it wasn’t long before a rather delicious alternative came to mind.” Gillian Renton paused while she licked her lips slowly in anticipation. “So, Mrs King… I think it’s time for you to take your clothes off...”

Diana King’s eyes went wide with surprise and she only just managed to stop herself letting out a gasp. What? Had she heard correctly? Then she remembered the reason why she’d been sent to take the photographs in the first place. With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, Diana glanced sideways at the leather bondage straps hanging from the corners of the bed. She felt herself shiver involuntarily from dread anticipation.

“Come on, Mrs King,” Gillian Renton encouraged. “I’m waiting. Don’t be shy. One of my associates recently obtained a couple of photographs of you working out in the gym. I was very impressed. I can’t wait to see what that toned muscled body of yours looks like in the flesh.” She raised her gun and motioned angrily. “Strip, King. Now!”

Having still not spoken a word since she’d been hauled unceremoniously into the bedroom, Diana King reluctantly unzipped her black bomber style leather jacket and slowly pulled it off. Next to go was her white tee shirt over her head. Bending down she untied first her left boot and then her right before slipping both off and throwing them to one side. Then she pulled off her white ankle socks and tossed them beside her boots. Straightening up and dropping her hands to the waistband of her Levis, Diana hesitated for a second. “Look,” she started, aware of how dry her mouth had become. “I’m… I’m sure we can reach some sort of arrangement here. If you were to pay me even half the fee I’m getting I could just forget...”

“Do it!” Gillian Renton snapped impatiently. “Take your clothes off. I already have a most delicious arrangement of my own in mind, sugar. It involves you lying naked on that bed with those bondage cuffs strapped around your wrists and ankles. Now strip!”

On hearing her worst fears confirmed an icy shiver of dread ran down Diana’s spine. Then, with hands that were now trembling ever so slightly, she began to unbutton her Levis before sliding them slowly down over her thighs and stepping out of them. As she stood upright and kicked her jeans away, Diana was left standing in just her satin black bra and matching panties.

Gillian Renton stood smiling. “You’re not finished yet, honey. I said everything.”

The whole bedroom seemed to swim in front of Diana King’s eyes. How the hell had she gotten herself into this? But realising that she had indeed gotten herself into it, and with no immediate way out, she reluctantly reached behind her back and slipped the clasp that held her bra in place. Then, letting go of the two ends, she allowed the black satin material to fall to the floor.

Gillian Renton let out a long low appreciative whistle as Diana King stood before her with her extremely ample bare breasts on full display. It was indeed a sight to behold. Not a day went by without Diana spending at least an hour, and more usually two, in the gym. Although she spent plenty of time on the treadmill, rowing machine and stationary bicycle, it was the weights that Diana enjoyed most. As a result she was an absolutely magnificent specimen. She stood just under six feet tall with beautifully sculpted toned muscles standing out all over her body. To complement her muscled body she regularly spent time on a suntan bed which left her with a beautiful bronzed skin tone. In addition, Diana’s hair was long and blonde, although today it was swept tight behind her head and held in place with a clip.

“Now...” Gillian said, her breathing a little quicker now at the sight of Diana standing topless before her, “Your panties...” She gave a small nod of her head towards Diana’s groin “Off.”

Diana gritted her teeth. Surely this was the most humiliating and degrading moment of her life… But she had no choice. Slipping her thumbs under the elastic waist she proceeded to wiggle her black satin panties down over her bronzed thighs to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them and flicked them aside with a bare foot..

Diana King now stood before Gillian Renton absolutely stark naked – her face burning red from humiliation and embarrassment.

“One m-more th-thing,” Mrs Renton stuttered – quite overcome at the sight of the voluptuous naked woman standing before her. “Unclip that hair and let it fall down for me.”

Reaching behind her head, Diana King did as she was told. A second later, she shook her head and her long luscious tangle of wavy blonde hair fell down around her naked shoulders.

For what seemed to Diana like forever, all Gillian Renton did was stand and run her eyes ravenously over every inch of her gorgeous naked captive – from her tangle of blonde hair right down to the tips of her bright red painted toenails. Diana, for her part, was excruciatingly aware of the woman’s voracious gaze as she shifted nervously from one bare foot to the other, looking anywhere rather than at her tormentor.

“Nice...” drawled the Senator’s wife in a low, husky voice. “Very nice… Now lie down on the bed for me. Face up.”

Diana was about to do as she’d been told when Gillian’s cell phone suddenly rang. “Christ!” the woman snapped as she grabbed it furiously. “Who the fuck’s calling me at this...” Then she quickly calmed herself as she glared at the screen. “Yes?” she asked tersely. A short conversation ensued during which Mrs Renton became increasingly angry and frustrated. “What… now? But I’m just about to strap the bitch down! Christ! All right, I’ll deal with it!”

Gillian threw the cell phone down angrily on the bed. “It seems I’m the object of everyone’s attention today,” she snapped. “My husband also hired a private eye a few weeks ago to try to catch me with another woman. If he can prove that I’m seeing someone else he’ll have grounds for divorce out of which I’ll get nothing. Now it seems this lousy private eye has the same idea as you – trying to photograph me in the act! Now he’s on his way up here too! Christ, this is becoming ridiculous!” She sat for a few moments on the edge of the bed, lost in thought but still keeping one hand on her gun and an eye on Diana. “That private eye certainly can’t find me with you or else I’m done for,” she fumed. “I could pretend you were just a friend but I don’t trust you to keep your mouth shut! What to do? I’m certainly not letting you go free, King. I have plans for you later once this mess is sorted out. You’ll have to hide somewhere.” She looked frantically around the bedroom. “There’s nowhere here. Besides, like I said, I don’t trust you to stay quiet and out of sight.” Then her face suddenly lit up as an idea hit her. “The window!” she gasped. “Yes, the window! There’s a ledge. You can hide there until I get rid of him. It won’t be for long!”

Diana’s eyes went wide in horror and disbelief. “What? You want me to climb out the window?” she asked incredulously. “But we’re three floors up! And besides...” she hesitated. “I’m… I’m not wearing anything.”

Gillian Renton smiled. Having come up with her contingency plan she had now calmed back down. She raised her gun at Diana. “No time for you to get dressed. Besides, I kinda like the idea of you scampering around naked and it might encourage you keep out of sight. Now hurry! Get next door and out the window. Move! Do it now!”

Diana King had no choice but to do as she was told. She darted naked out of the bedroom and over to the three windows set in the far wall of the main room. Although they were large windows, each had been split up into many smaller panes.

“Quickly!” Gillian ordered. “The right hand one. That way I can pull the curtain and say it was to keep the sun out of my eyes while I was working. Come on, hurry! I have the bondage gear and your clothes to hide before that private dick appears! I need to make it look like I’ve just come here to catch up on some paperwork.”

Diana fumbled with the handle on the window. It was locked but a small key sat in the slot. Turning it she pulled the window towards her and was hit by a warm breeze and the sounds of city traffic from three floors below. Just the merest glance down was enough to make her head swim. “I.. I can’t do it,” she cried, turning to Mrs Renton. “I just can’t. Please...”

“Do it!” Gillian Renton commanded furiously. Then she raised her gun again. “Get out there now or else I’ll shoot you and throw you out myself! Now go!”

With shaking limbs Diana King climbed precariously out onto the ledge. The concrete felt cold and rough beneath her bare feet. With a stab of terror, she suddenly realised how terribly narrow it was – only four or five inches wide at the very most! Turning around gingerly she leaned in and clung desperately to the brickwork around the window with her fingertips as Gillian closed the window and pulled across the curtain.

Hanging on, literally, for her life, Diana was terrified – utterly and completely terrified. There was no way she could balance in this position for long. Very slowly and carefully she looked up and to each side. Yes… there was another ledge about two feet above her. Looking along to her right she could see it continuing and it looked as if it had a small protruding concrete lip. If she could somehow let go the brickwork with her fingertips and at the same time spring up on her toes she might get her fingers around the concrete lip. It was a risky move. It would mean she would be left hanging by her arms and dangling in mid-air, but it was her only chance! She couldn’t stay where she was. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Diana paused as she tried to screw up her courage. She closed her eyes as she visualised the move over and over in her mind’s eye. Come on, girl, she told herself. You can do this! Then she opened her eyes and took a few long deep breaths.

Bending her knees, Diana sprang up with a cry and grasped her fingers desperately around the concrete lip on the ledge above. As she did so she yelped as she felt herself swing back about two feet into mid-air. Now she hung by her arms with her naked body dangling high above the city street. At least she could hold this position longer than trying to balance on the ledge below. Sure, she could feel the strain on her arm muscles already, but she worked out so hard and so often she was well used to the burn.

Diana had been dangling helplessly for almost ten minutes before she noticed that Gillian Renton hadn’t completely closed the curtain across the window. In her haste she’d left a gap of about eight or nine inches through which Diana could see some movement. There was a man in the room – presumably the other private detective, speaking to Mrs Renton. Diana’s eyes narrowed as she squinted at him through the glass. She couldn’t see him clearly but there was something familiar looking about him. He was tall, early forties with light greyish hair. He was dressed in a dark coloured overcoat over a white shirt with a blue tie. He seemed to be holding something up in his right hand and shouting at Mrs Renton but through the glass and with the sounds of the noisy city street below her, Diana couldn’t make out what was being said. Just at that the man took a step forward into a shaft of light from the adjacent window. Diana immediately felt a stab of shock and her stomach lurched. It was Toni Marini!

Toni Marini was a fellow private eye. He and Diana had started up in the business around the same time – her fresh from college and Toni fresh from ten years with the Police Department. They had worked together on a few jobs in the early days but it hadn’t worked out. Toni was so cocky, headstrong and sure of himself. It hadn’t helped that he’d made several unsuccessful passes at Diana over the years. Now their paths still crossed on odd occasions but when they did there was no love lost between them. What might have once passed for professional respect had soured over the years into personal rivalry and jealousy. God! Toni Marini was mixed up in this too!

Whatever Marini was holding in his right hand seemed to be the cause of the argument he appeared to be having with Gillian Renton. Several times Diana saw him holding whatever it was up in front of the Senator’s wife. Looking more closely, Diana got her second shock within two minutes. In his right hand Toni Marini held Diana’s own discarded black panties and bra! He’d found them! Surely Mrs Renton hadn’t been very careful in trying to hide her clothes. But now, as she watched, it appeared that the argument had calmed down. Now Toni was smiling. God, Diana needed this to be over soon – she was starting to feel the burn in her arm muscles a little more now.

As she peered through the gap Diana saw that Toni now had a big cheesy looking grin plastered all over his face. She’d seen that look so often. But then… No! He had turned left and was looking towards the window! Instinctively Diana wanted to dodge to the left out of sight but she couldn’t risk moving her hands on the ledge above. Suddenly her heart started pounding. He was walking slowly over towards the window! No! Please no! Toni Marini was just about the last person on earth Diana wanted to be caught by in such an embarrassing position!

But then, that’s exactly what did happen! Next second the curtain was pulled slowly back and Diana King and Toni Marini found themselves staring at one another, only four feet apart. Diana let her head fall forward as she was overwhelmed by shame and humiliation. Her long tangle of blonde hair also fell forward to cascade over and around her large breasts. For what seemed like hours she simply hung there, swaying ever so slightly in mid air while Marini stood letting his eyes roam all over every inch of her suntanned naked body.

Diana heard the sound of the window being opened. Slowly she looked up. Toni Marini continued to stand staring at her, now with an even better view through the opened window. “Well, well, well. Diana King,” he said eventually. “However did you get yourself into a situation like this?”

Diana tried to somehow pull together whatever tiny shreds of dignity she might still possess. Instead of feeling sorry for herself she forced herself to stare back at him defiantly. “Hazard of the job, Toni,” she replied. “Let me back in and I’ll tell you all about it.”

Leaning forward, Marini stole a quick glance down at the street three storeys below. “Jeez Diana. That’s a long way to fall. Before I bring you back in I just need to know something.” He looked at her closely and grinned. “Who you working for, honey?”

Diana glared back. She might have guessed he wasn’t about to help her out that easily. “Get me inside, Toni. I’ll tell you then. Please. I don’t know how long I can hang on here.”

“Awww… Sure you can, Diana,” he replied. “Just look at those lovely big strong muscles. You’ll be able to hang there for hours if need be. Now come on... Tell me who you’re working for. I’m keen to find out since they might agree to pay me more than the guy that I’m working for.”

“Go to hell you nosey bastard,” Diana retorted. “I’m telling you nothing. I don’t know if you’ve realised but neither of us are going to get anything out of this job now, are we?” As she spoke she happened to notice a big smile appearing on the face of Gillian Renton. Then she saw the woman turn and disappear off into the bedroom.

“Yeah, I kinda figured that,” replied Marini. “But I still wanna know anyway. Come on, Diana. Give with the info.”

“Toni, this isn’t funny, Diana gasped as she dangled helplessly. “Let me in.” At that moment Gillian Renton re-appeared from the bedroom carrying a black holdall which she laid down at Marini’s feet. Then she leaned over and whispered something in his ear. The look which immediately spread over Toni Marini’s face was enough to send a shiver of dread down Diana’s spine. Whatever Gillian Renton had suggested to him he obviously liked it very much indeed.

Gillian Renton bent down and unzipped the black holdall. “You don’t think it’s funny, Diana?” Marini chuckled. “Well maybe I can help you with that. Maybe I can even make you laugh about it.” Diana looked at him as if he’d lost his mind. What the hell was he talking about? She noticed his voice had changed. Something was clearly getting him very excited. A few moments later, she discovered what it was.

Gillian Renton had been rummaging around in the holdall. When she stood up Diana saw she was holding a feather in her left hand and a two foot long thin black stick in her right. The feather was white, about ten inches long with a finely tapered tip. The black stick Diana now saw was in fact a plastic riding crop. As she continued to watch in puzzlement she saw Mrs Renton take the feather and push its shaft firmly into a small hole in one end of the riding crop. Then, with a nasty grin on her face, she passed the riding crop with the feather sticking out over to Marini. Marini held it up for Diana to see – giving the feather a little shake as he did so. Then, all of a sudden, it dawned on Diana what they were planning to do! Instantly her blood turned to ice! No! Oh God! Not that! Her startled eyes flashed in panic between Marini and the Gillian Renton as they stood leering back at her. Oh God, no! The very thought of it was absolutely terrifying.

Diana tried to swallow but it felt as if her mouth had become filled with cotton wool. She looked pleadingly at Marini. “No, wait… Come on, Toni. There’s no need for that. Let me inside and I’ll tell you what you want to know.”

“No dice, sweetie,” he smiled back. “I know you of old, remember. I know how much your promises are worth – Jack Shit. Besides, I’m looking forward to seeing how the big tough Diana King reacts to a bit of feather torture. Are you ready, honey?”

Diana King’s eyes went wide with horror and dread as she watched Toni Marini take the riding crop feather stick and reach out towards her with it. The feather tip touched her just below her outstretched left armpit and then began snaking and fluttering up and down her side.

Diana let out a single squeal before clenching her teeth and screwing her eyes tight shut. Christ, she’d expected it to be bad but now she realised that bad wasn’t even close. It was way worse than that. She twisted her hips and tried to swing herself away as best she could – anything to escape the feather darting and flicking up and down her side but it was hopeless. Every move she made Toni simply followed.

“Aww… What’s wrong Diana?” Marini asked innocently as he continued the torment. “Surely a big strong girl like you can’t be ticklish?”

But Diana was ticklish… very ticklish. She knew that already. It was something she just had to live with. Occasionally it caused problems during assignments – usually while she was being frisked for weapons. Pedicures were out of the question, obviously, but at least with a pedicure you could call a halt anytime, Now, squirming naked at Marini’s mercy with every ticklish limb exposed, Diana knew the only way to call a halt would be to blurt out the name that the Marini wanted to hear. But the very thought of squealing to a rat like him was abhorrent. On the other hand, how the hell could she endure torture like this?

Marini paused for a second, but only to switch the feather from Diana’s left side to her right. There it resumed the same terrible torment – snaking and zig-zagging up and down from just beneath her armpit to her hip… up and down… up and down… Diana kicked her legs, twisted them in mid air, writhed her hips and wriggled in any direction she could, but escaping the feather was impossible.

“That’s it, Diana,” she heard Marini taunting. “Come on… squirm for me, girl! Tickle, tickle...”

Diana clenched her teeth until she thought they would break. Anything not to cry out or shout, but she knew she couldn’t keep quiet for long. Being tickled anytime was hell enough but having it inflicted by the despicable Toni Marini was excruciating. Yelling, or worse, being made to laugh would be the ultimate humiliation. But, just a few seconds later, that’s exactly what happened.

Marini had stopped tickling Diana’s side. “Come on Diana,” he called. “You gotta talk baby. Tell me who you’re working for or else I’m gonna get real mean.”

Diana glowered furiously at him, gasping for air as she did so. “Go to hell, you twisted son of a bitch,” she spat back.

“Okay...” Marini replied. “Have it your own way, Diana.” He reached out again with the riding crop and Diana watched wide eyed as the feather slid beneath her exposed left armpit again. She just had time to gasp in terror as she felt it move up into the smooth bare hollow where it started flicking and fluttering around. Any pretence Diana may have had about keeping quiet was immediately shattered as she threw her head back and began shrieking with laughter.

“Aaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! No-ho-ho-ho-ho! Aaaaa-ha-ha-hee-hee. Stoppit! You fu-hu-hu-hucking shi-hi-hi-hit! Aaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Sto-ho-ho-hoppit!”

“Yay, that’s more like it!” Marini cried in delight. “Is this the place, baby? You like the feather in those shaved pits, eh?” He tried flicking the feather in circles around Diana’s exposed pit and was immediately rewarded with the sight of the gorgeous suntanned blonde writhing her hips as she wheeled her legs in mid air. Her laughter and screaming went up an octave.

“Aaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You-hoo-hoo ba-ha-ha-ha-hastard Mari-hi-hi-hini!” Diana laughed helplessly. “Aaa-ha-ha-hee-hee! I can’t sta-ha-ha-ha-hand it! Sto-ho-ho-hop! Oh, plee-hee-hee-hease!”

“Well you know what you need to do to make me stop,” Marini persisted. “But take as long as you like. I sure am enjoying the sight of the hard-assed Diana King writhing and wriggling for me! Boy, this is a dream come true! You’ve had this coming a long time Diana. Tickle, tickle!” With that he quickly switched the feather to Diana’s right armpit – swirling it around inside the smooth bare hollow.

Diana reacted as if she was being electrocuted. “Baaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hastard!” she shrieked as she threw her head from side to side. “Sto-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hoppit! Aaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Plee-hee-hee-hease! I ca-ha-ha-han’t ta-ha-ha-hake it!”

After a few minutes of darting the feather back and forth between Diana’s armpits, Marini gave her a brief respite. As Diana lifted her head and looked up through tear stained eyes she saw Gillian Renton standing just behind Marini with her cell phone held up in front of her. Oh Christ, no! thought Diana. The twisted bitch is filming this! Her chin slumped back onto her chest as she tried to gulp more air into her lungs. Now that the tickling had temporarily stopped she could feel the burning in her arm muscles as she struggled to hang on to the ledge above.

“So,” Marini said. “You gonna talk? I don’t think you can take much more tickle torture. I must say Diana, you always struck me as such a strong, tough, hard-ass. I’d never a’ guessed you were so ticklish.”

Diana cringed at having to listen to Marini taunting her. It didn’t help that she was already worried sick about Gillian Renton filming her ordeal. The prospect of the inevitable blackmail terrified her, especially knowing Mrs Renton’s fondness for kinky bondage.

Marini gave a little laugh to himself. “You remember the times I tried it on with you, honey? I’ve made a few passes at ya over the years and never gotten anywhere. Let’s just look at this as payback time Diana. You ready for some more?”

Suddenly the feather re-appeared, almost right under Diana’s nose. She stared down at it in wide-eyed dread as if it were the head of a poisonous viper. Then Marini slipped it between Diana’s voluptuous bare breasts and started to slide it slowly down her front. Diana’s breath quickened. No… Please… Don’t go there… Anywhere but there! There were a few places where Diana King absolutely could not stand to be tickled under any circumstances. And where the feather was heading was definitely one of them.

“No Toni,” she quivered – her eyes glued in terror to the slowly descending feather. “Please don’t...” Then Diana did exactly the wrong thing. She sucked in her rippled stomach in dread anticipation of what she feared was coming. Marini, watching like a hawk, immediately realised why.

“What’s the matter, Diana?” he asked in a low evil voice. “Don’t tell me that tight tummy of yours is ticklish too?” At that he slid the feather right down to Diana’s stomach. There was a pause of a few seconds while Toni Marini relished the moment and what he was about to do. Then he began to poke and twirl the feather tip inside Diana’s belly button. The result was extraordinary.

Diana’s head jerked back as she let out a long single piercing shriek. At the same time she drew her knees up until they were almost level with her waist. For a couple of seconds she stayed in that position. Then, shaking her head furiously back and forth, she let her legs fall back down and began screaming with uncontrollable laughter. “Aaaaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa! No-ho-ho-ho-ho! Haaa-haaa-haa-haaa! No-ho-ho-ho-hot there! Plee-hee-hee-hease! No-ho-ho-ho-ho! No-ho-hot there!”

Diana’s belly button was off-the-scale ticklish at the best of times. But now, with her skin stretched taut, the sensation she experienced was indescribable. She twisted and writhed madly while cycling her legs in mid air, but nothing would shake off the feather which Toni Marini continued to dab and prod inside her button. Diana had never experienced anything even remotely like it in her life. She absolutely could not stand it. “All ri-hi-hi-hight!” she screamed. “Haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa! Sto-ho-ho-hop! I’ll ta-ha-halk! I’ll te-he-he-hell you! Katy Upton! It was Ka-hay-hay-ty Upton. Now plee-hee-hee-hease! Plee-hee-hee-hease sto-ho-ho-hop!

A moment later Toni mercifully withdrew the feather. He stood leaning against the window frame with a self-satisfied smile on his face. “So,” he grinned. “Katy Upton of the ‘Chronicle’. I might have guessed. I’m gonna have to go have a word with her.”

“I’ve… I’ve told you what... what you... wanted,” Diana gasped as she desperately tried to get her breath back. “She… she hi-hired me. Now please, Toni… Get me inside… Please. I’m begging.”

“Heh, heh,” Marini chuckled. “I never woulda thought that one day I’d hear you begging to me, Diana. I kinda like it, honey.” Then a sly smile crossed his face. Reaching out again with the riding crop he started stroking the feather gently back and forth over Diana’s left nipple. Diana gasped and once again her head fell back but this time with a long, drawn out moan rather than a shriek.

“Mmm! Oh God,” Diana gasped as she squirmed. “Toni, no… Oh Goddamit...” The feather tickled again, but this time it was different. This time it wasn’t torture… this time it was… Oh, God! Diana gritted her teeth and tried to deny it, but she couldn’t. This time it was wonderful! Moments later Marini switched to her right breast, this time running the feather tip in little circles round and round the nipple which rapidly become bullet hard.

“Mmmmmmmm… Oh, God!” Diana gasped – her eyes shut in ecstasy. “God, Toni, no!” She couldn’t remember how long it had been since anyone had done anything like this to her. Work, too many late nights and the long drawn out divorce saga had combined with the result that it was now more weeks than she cared to remember since she’d had a man in her life. Despite hating herself for it, the tormenting feather on her tits was making Diana hornier than she’d been for months.

But more was to come. After a few minutes of teasing and tormenting Diana’s bullet hard nipples, Toni dropped the feather down and started stroking it slowly… excruciatingly slowly, up and down Diana’s clit.

Diana let out a gasp as her eyes opened wide. Then, a few moments later, her whole body shuddered as she let out a long moan of utter ecstasy. “To… o… oni!” she gasped. “No! Oh! Oh! Oh God! Ooooooh… Oooooooooooh!” she groaned – her head now thrown back and her eyes closed. “Ooooooh, Toni! Oh, don’t… don’t stop. Please. Please. Ooooooh… Don’t stop.”

Marini kept varying the exquisite torment – one moment stroking the feather up and down in straight lines and the next zig-zagging it exquisitely slowly. Diana squirmed as she held her legs apart as best she could. “Oh, God!” She began panting faster “Oooooh… Ooooh... Oooh!… Ooh!… Oh! Yes… Yes… YES! She could feel herself rapidly approaching the most wonderful climax when Marini suddenly… STOPPED!

“Toni!” Diana screamed at him furiously. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did you stop?! Why did you stop, you fucking shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Too dangerous for you out there sugar,” Marini smiled. “Let’s get you inside and we’ll finish the job in here.”

“Aaaaaaargh!” Diana groaned in absolute frustration – Christ, she’d been so close! But she knew Marini was right. She tried to calm herself down as she began to work out how to get herself back into the hotel room.

Marini had been thinking the same thing. “Start swinging your legs, honey,” he called out. “Get some momentum up and we’ll catch your ankles and pull you in.” He turned to Gillian Renton. “I’ll need your help here. I can’t manage this on my own.”

Shutting her mind to thoughts of what would happen if this went wrong, Diana started to swing her legs back and forth. She had to build up some momentum, but each backwards swing made her cry out in fear. After five or six swings she lifted up her legs and aimed her bare feet at the open window. Sure enough, on the next swing Toni Marini and Gillian Renton managed to grab an ankle each. Now, with Diana still clinging to the ledge, Marini and Mrs Renton were able to work their hands gradually up Diana’s legs – slowly easing her further and further into the room. Despite the severity of her ordeal, Diana wasn’t unaware of the fact that Mrs Renton was using the situation as an excuse to grope her bare leg.

Then, at last, Diana had been pulled far enough in to be able to let go of the ledge and drop the last two feet so that her bottom bumped down on the broad window sill. Quickly grabbing the window sill with both hands she was finally able to slide herself into the safety of the hotel room where she immediate collapsed in a crumpled heap on the thick expensive carpet.

As she lay on the carpet Diana knew she had just endured the most terrifying, hellishly unbearable 45 minutes of her entire life. A few moments later Toni Marini bent down at her side and pushed a crystal tumbler into her shaking hands. “Brandy,” he explained. “Drink it down.”

Diana looked at him then did as she was told. Immediately she felt its warmth burning down her throat and into the pit of her stomach. Re-gaining some strength she managed to get back on her feet. When she did so it was only to see Gillian Renton standing in front of her flicking her finger across the screen of her cell phone – a big grin of satisfaction on her face as she did so.

“Mmm… These really are excellent,” Mrs Renton smiled. “Do have a look.” She turned the phone and held it out for Diana to see. The screen showed a photo of her dangling naked in mid air outside the window. She’d been caught in a pose with her legs apart and slightly out to one side. Her mouth was wide open in a scream of laughter and the feather on the end of the riding crop was clearly visible just beneath her outstretched left armpit. Diana’s stomach churned. It was obvious from the photo she was being tickled half to death.

Mrs Renton turned the phone back and flicked at the screen a few more times. Then she smiled and held it in front of Diana again. This time it was part of a video clip. Diana cringed as she saw herself writhing and twisting helplessly, accompanied by her own shrieking laughter. The feather could again be clearly seen, this time tickling her belly button. Diana’s face went red and her chin dropped as she stared down at the carpet in deep humiliation and embarrassment.

“I wonder who would like to see these most?” Gillian Renton wondered aloud. “I have contacts in most of the big crime syndicates in the City. Billy Cafferty for one, I bet. Maybe George Theodonis too.”

“No!” Diana gasped – her hands flying to her mouth in dread as she did so. “Please. Please don’t do that. Please don’t show them to anyone. Please. All right…” she swallowed hard. “What is it you want? Do you want me to work for you, is that it?”

“No,” Gillian smiled. “That might come in handy some day, but for now I think you know exactly what I have in store for you, Mrs King.” Diana did, but she’d been hoping and praying for the million-to-one chance that she’d been wrong.

“Wee-hee-hee-hee!” Diana suddenly squealed – hopping about two feet in the air and spinning round as she did so. “What the...” Something had just tickled right up between her butt cheeks. If her belly button was Diana’s most unbearably ticklish place then the cleft between the cheeks of her buttocks was a very close second. Toni Marini stood in front of her with a fiendish smile of glee waving the white feather in front of her face. Diana glared furiously at him. “Don’t you dare, Toni,” she hissed. “I mean it… Not there… Not my butt.” The words were barely out of her mouth before it happened again! “Weeeee… Hee-hee-hee!” Whipping round a second time Diana found a smirking Gillian Renton now holding a feather of her own.

“Oooh,” Mrs Renton smiled as she glanced at Marini. “Looks like we’ll need to spend some time with Mrs King tied face down, as well as face up. We already know she has a ticklish belly button but now it seems that delicious bare butt of hers is just as bad. I wonder where else our poor naked private eye might be ticklish? I can’t wait to try her bare feet.”

Diana couldn’t hide the look of terror and dread which immediately flooded across her face. There was a third place she simply could not suffer being tickled and it was indeed her bare feet. Specifically along the bottoms of her toes. The very thought of being strapped to the bed while Renton and Marini tickled her belly button and her toes was simply too much for her. She could feel her head starting to spin and her legs starting to shake – almost ready to give way under her. She had to escape. She just had to. Suddenly, like lightening, she darted to one side and made a run for the door! Pouncing on the handle she wrenched it down and pulled – but the door was locked! No! Then, realising that even if she did escape, Gillian Renton still had the photos and videos. She would still be under the bitch’s control. Diana slumped helplessly against the locked door, staring down at the floor in defeat.

“That’s it, baby,” said Marini. “You know it makes sense. Now come back over here.”

“No!” Gillian Renton snapped. “Wait. I have a much better idea.” An evil sadistic smile spread over her face. “She needs to learn to behave.” She paused as she stared at Diana. “Get down on all fours, Mrs King...”

Diana felt her stomach lurch. She looked over at Gillian Renton with dread and loathing, but knew she had no choice but do as she was told. Slowly she dropped to her knees, put her hands out in front of her and stared indignantly down at the carpet.

“Good girl,” smiled the Senator’s wife. “Now… crawl over to your me on your hands and knees. Slowly...”

Diana groaned inwardly. Degrading and humiliating didn’t even begin to describe her situation.

“Mmm...” she heard Marini groaning with delight. “Oh, boy am I going to enjoy watching this...”

Diana started on her slow journey of degrading humiliation and embarrassment across the hotel room carpet. What must have been only a distance of twenty-odd feet seemed to take forever as she crawled naked on all fours. Almost the whole way she had to endure Marini’s wolf-whistles and infuriating taunting. “How’s that feel, Diana? Down there naked on your hands and knees. I just hope you know how much I’m enjoyin’ watching you gettin’ humiliated, baby. Come on… shake that sexy butt for me!”

“Mmm... yes. Good idea,” agreed Gillian Renton. “You heard him, King. Stop and wiggle your butt for us!”

Diana groaned again. How much worse could this possibly get? She stopped and gave a couple of half hearted shakes of her bottom. “Better than that!” Mrs Renton commanded. “Or else you know what’ll happen. Just a few seconds on the phone and those pictures will be all over the internet.”

Diana cringed in horror once more at the thought of the photos being released. She took a deep breath and forced herself to try again. This time she put on a real show – writhing her hips in circles before thrusting them up and down like a rodeo bucking bronco.

“Yay baby!” Toni Marini squealed in delight. “Way to go, Diana! Woo-Hoo!” As she heard him Diana almost wept with humiliation and embarrassment.

“Okay, that’ll do,” ordered Mrs Renton after three or four minutes spent enjoying Diana’s performance. “Now carry on crawling right on through to the bedroom.”

Less than five minutes later, Diana King found herself lying spreadeagled naked on the double bed. Marini had attached the black leather bondage cuffs securely to her ankles while Gillian Renton had done the same to her wrists. Diana was strong and had tested the strength of her bonds by pulling as hard as she could on all four, but there was not the slightest give in any of them. Now, as she lay staring helplessly up at the bedroom ceiling, the utter awful hideousness of what was about to happen enveloped her. She knew she was about to be tickled. But more than that – she was about to be tickled by two people who knew her most unbearably ticklish places. Her belly button… her butt… her toes.

From where she lay Diana could see Marini and Gillian Renton rooting around in the black holdall. Several feathers of different colours and sizes had already been laid out on the bedroom carpet. Next to appear, as Diana looked on in utter dread were a couple of brushes – one was a man’s shaving brush with a wooden handle from which sprouted a couple of inches of grey prickly looking bristles. The other was a long slender artists’ paintbrush. At the sight of the brushes Diana couldn’t help herself wiggling her toes in dread anticipation. Two battery operated tooth flossers followed – both of which had two inch long white plastic toothpicks protruding from their small bodies. Diana felt herself going light-headed as she imagined what the plastic flossers might feel like vibrating along the bottoms of her toes. She turned away quickly and stared back up at the ceiling – too terrified to watch what else might be pulled from the holdall. Just how bad was this going to be? At least hanging outside the window she’d been able to end the torture by giving Marini the information he wanted. But what about now? Now there was nothing she could do except lie here and suffer it. And it wouldn’t be just this afternoon either. Now the Renton bitch had those fucking photos and videos she could make Diana do whatever twisted kinky shit she fancied anytime she wanted. Diana realised there were beads of sweat trickling down her forehead and her heart was thumping just from thinking about it.

Just at that Diana’s thoughts were interrupted as Gillian Renton and Toni Marini stood up. Panic gripped at Diana as they approached her naked spreadeagled body grinning sadistically. Then she saw what Mrs Renton held in her hand. “Oh God, no,” Diana suddenly gasped – shaking her head in dread. “Please… No… Oh God… Please not that...” She wrenched and tugged like crazy at the straps around her wrists and ankles but none gave in the slightest.

Ignoring Diana’s pleading and begging, Mrs Renton climbed onto the bed to position herself between Diana’s outstretched thighs and within easy reach of her tummy. Toni Marini had knelt down on the carpet at the bottom of the bed within even easier reach of Diana’s bare feet.

“So, Mrs King,” said the Senator’s wife as she smiled at her naked captive. “Time to get started.”

Five minutes later, a couple of sharp-eared pedestrians walking in opposite directions along the sidewalk by the east side of the Excelsior Hotel both paused and glanced up at the Hotel towering above them. Yes... there it was again… a piercing scream followed by what sounded like helpless hysterical laughter. They could both hear it even above the sounds of the city traffic. It was definitely a woman’s laughter. As they listened it continued for fully a minute before stopping. The two men looked in curiosity at one another. They waited, and, yes… there it was again… this time even louder and seemingly more hysterical.

“Jeez – I wish I knew what she’s watching,” one man called to the other. “I could do with some comedy programs like that.” As they smiled and walked off in opposite directions the uncontrollable laughter suddenly started up again. For Diana King, tied to the bed three floors above, the real torture had only just begun.

THE END

An absolutely fantastic story here. Loved the situation and the descriptions with the backstory working really well. Did a great job on bringing it all together and rather hope we see more of Diana and what other predicaments she can get herself into. Hopefully she'll be able to get some release next time. ;)

Thank you for the kind comments. With just a little more encouragement I may be persuaded to write a continuation of Diana's predicament.

Thank you for the kind comments. With just a little more encouragement I may be persuaded to write a continuation of Diana's predicament.

I would be one to encourage you to write part two. You have done an excellent job with this story.

Well this was kinda different. As a sometime rock climber I felt some sympathy with Diana's predicament but then I became more interested in what Mrs Renton and Toni Marini were doing to her body.

Diana reminded me a little of the Hope Silver character - a strong, gorgeous female lead with a ticklishness to match her physique. I hope this isn't the only adventure you have planned for her!

I know it's been a while for this story, but it's amazing and I would love a part 2

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back