• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instagram Foot Model Victoria's Tickle Content

wade03

TMF Expert
For those that saw my previous thread with Victoria, I'm sure you know it got a little chaotic. Mostly due to the way I presented everything, so in that regard, I apologize. I'll do a better job of previewing her content for her. That being said I want to say up front that I am strictly presenting what she has to offer. The pricing was a big topic last time, and I just want to stress that I have no control over the costs of any videos. If anyone decides not to pursue the videos because of that, I completely respect your decision. For anyone else that decides they are interested, by all means DM her at https://www.instagram.com/victoria.pnw/ and I hope you enjoy your content :thumbsup: She's a real sweetheart.

To start things off, here are two customs that Victoria did (More down this thread!). One where she is tickled on each foot for 4 mins, she says which part of her feet are the most ticklish, and is then tickled in that spot the final two minutes (10 mins total) And the second video is 8 minutes in which she has her feet tickled while dangling her flats and has to try and keep it from falling. Both videos are $25. Both videos also start out with light tickling and pick up as it goes along.

**Because of the file size limitations, the best I could do for the video previews is around 6-7 secs. I'm sorry but I did what I could. Hope everyone understands :)

Attachments

• vic tkl 5_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 5_Moment.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 335
  • vic tkl 4_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 4_Moment.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 449
  • vic tkl 4Trim.mp4
    6 MB
  • vic tkl 5Trim.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • 25016271_1744097365660330_2040245783567007744_n.jpg
    25016271_1744097365660330_2040245783567007744_n.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Hey 'wade03',
I've kind of neglected some of your posts but I just wanted to give my appreciation to you for sharing her information on here. I was able to order these customs from her and they were amazing. Her rate is normal/reasonable and she's very nice so working with her is a lot of fun.

Hey 'wade03',
I've kind of neglected some of your posts but I just wanted to give my appreciation to you for sharing her information on here. I was able to order these customs from her and they were amazing. Her rate is normal/reasonable and she's very nice so working with her is a lot of fun.

Thank you for the kind words Kevin! I appreciate it bud. You're completely right. She's a beautiful girl who is also a sweetheart. It's been nice working with her and getting to know her!

so lucky to even touch and tickle fine feet like on that gergous victoria happy that her feet are ticklish as say they are.

Yoga Pose Challenge

Just wanted to mention that whenever Victoria makes new tickle content, I'll just reply to this thread rather than start a new one each time. In this custom, Victoria has to hold a yoga pose while being tickled on her feet. A couple minutes with her toes flexed, and a couple minutes without. Then the last part of the video she faces the camera and is tickled on her legs and feet while answering some questions! :3poke: $25 7 mins

Attachments

• vic tkl 6Trim.mp4
    5.9 MB
  • vic tkl 6_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 6_Moment.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
  • vic tkl 6_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl 6_Moment2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 147
  • vic tkl 6_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl 6_Moment3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Oil/Brush Feet Tickle

Victoria has oil applied to her feet and is tickled on each foot with a brush for 4 minutes each. Then answers various feet/tickle questions while having her feet rubbed, with a little tickle at the end :rowfull: $25 10 mins

Attachments

• vic tkl 7Trim.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • vic tkl 7_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 7_Moment.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 114
  • vic tkl 7_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl 7_Moment2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
  • vic tkl 7_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl 7_Moment3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 143
  • vic tkl 7_Moment4.jpg
    vic tkl 7_Moment4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
School Girl Nylon Tickle

In this video, Victoria has to hold her nylons tight to each of her feet while tickled with fingers and then a brush. This is her first time being tickled in nylons and you can see the look on her face right from the start! By the time she gets the brush used on her feet she is struggling. :mwahaha: Check it out! 7 mins $25.

Attachments

• vic tkl 8TrimTrim.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • vic tkl 8_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 8_Moment.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
  • vic tkl 8_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl 8_Moment2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
  • vic tkl 8_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl 8_Moment3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
  • vic tkl 8_Moment4.jpg
    vic tkl 8_Moment4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Victoria's Tickle Debut

This is actually Vic's first tickle video, I just haven't gone chronologically :wowzer: There's nothing contextual here, just good ol' fashioned feet tickling featuring her Christmas pedi :boogie: :grinch: 2 min $10

Attachments

• vic tklTrimTrimTrim.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • vic tkl_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl_Moment.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
  • vic tkl_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl_Moment2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
  • vic tkl_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl_Moment3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
The Pose Tickle With Brush

Victoria is looking beautiful while laying in the pose. She starts out being tickled with one brush, then two brushes as the video continues. Just like her nylon video, this is the first time she has had her feet tickled with brushes. By the end of the video she is gripping on to the mattress for dear life! :veryhappy Hope you enjoy! 3 min $10.

Attachments

• vic tkl 2TrimTrim.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • vic tkl 2_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 2_Moment.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 53
  • vic tkl 2_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl 2_Moment2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • vic tkl 2_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl 2_Moment3.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 74
  • vic tkl 2_Moment4.jpg
    vic tkl 2_Moment4.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
Upper Body Tickle Torture

Victoria is tied down with her arms over her head and is straight up tortured :devil: She is tickled on her underarms, ribs and waist. It's evident that she didn't realize her hips were so ticklish because her face is like :shock2: Hope you all enjoy! :DanceBun2: $15 5.5 min

Attachments

• vic tkl 3TrimTrim.mp4
    5.9 MB
  • vic tkl 3_Moment.jpg
    vic tkl 3_Moment.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
  • vic tkl 3_Moment2.jpg
    vic tkl 3_Moment2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
  • vic tkl 3_Moment3.jpg
    vic tkl 3_Moment3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • vic tkl 3_Moment4.jpg
    vic tkl 3_Moment4.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
Great pics and videos. I hope they keep coming

Thank you for the support my friend! Just uploaded some more with more on the way in the future. Which file were you talking about bud? I just tried them all real quick and didn't seem to experience any problems.

Hey I know is has been a while since you posted on this thread but are any of these clips still available by chance?

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but your content is too expensive for me. 2 Minutes = 10$ is to much. That's my opinion.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back