• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: Study Buddies (m/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
_com1.png

This ones got a bit of story to go along with it! Hope you guys like it. All characters over 18 and all that jazz. As always A bit intense so if its not your bag its not your bag.

If you want your own commission here is what you need to know.
collaredkid06.deviantart.com/a…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLAM!

Lee’s back hit the locker at full force when Kyle shoved him. It was so hard the slim boy was afraid that he might have dented it, or Kyle might have dented it? Lee in an attempt to mentally escape the issue he was in right now thought about who would ACTUALLY be blamed when someone saw their locker was tended and-

The red hoodie wearing tough guy snapped Lee out of his inner thoughts by slamming his thick hand right next to the nerds head and leaving it there.

Kyle got in close, Face to Face, making sure the nerd was WELL intimidated by his presence.

“I’m not fucking around here ‘Sag Bag’! I know the teacher gave you the answers to help other students study and I’m NOT failing this class again. SO HAND IT OVER OR ELSE!!!”

Kyle always picked on Lee, the taller stronger ginger just had fun giving him crap, but this was the first time things ever got taken to this point. Violence, threats, exactly how out of hand was the bully willing to make things to get what he wanted?

“Kyle! C-come on! I-I can’t do that and you know it! We’d all get in HUGE trouble if w-“

Lee cut himself off looking at the worsening expression on Kyles face.

“I’m not asking again four eyes. Give. Me. The thing. Or I’m going to demolish you right here and leave you for the night shift custodians.”

Lee was nervously breathing threw his mouth, no knowing what to do.

“I’m sorry...sorry... I-I can’t..”

Kyle all of a sudden backed off.

“Fine then. Can’t blame a guy for trying!”

A complete mood change happened. Kyle backed off and fixed up Lees shirt for him in a friendly kind of way. He wasn’t looking at him.

“Oh by the way Lee, I had a good talk with your friend Sasha. Told her about the bind I’m in. She promised me some info that could help me on one condition.”

Lee was still nervous. Something was coming. And Sasha? His crush of the month? She rejected his advances like every other woman in his life. What was happening. He couldn’t help but ask.

“What condition???”

Kyle smiled.

“Oh it was a simple deal. I fuck her real rough and pretty and she tells me that time she was your gym partner.”

Lee’s cheeks went completely flush. Did he just say he fucked Sasha??? ROUGH? She’s such a innocent girl! He’s lying!!!! And what did he mean by gym....... oh god.... just then he noticed Kyle casually undoing the first two buttons on his shirt. OH GOD NO!

He immediately tried to dash away from Kyle, it took some force but he got away. Lee started to quick walk away while the ginger stuffed his hands in his pockets and laughed.

“Oh what’s wrong Lee? We were just talkin! Haha!!!”

Lee looked down and started going faster. It was a simple mistake. She fell and he caught her and her hands just happen to land on his chest. He was always carful with who touched him there. But that day he wasn’t and he payed the price. He laughed in front of her and that was the day he humiliated himself in front of the sweet innocent Sasha. No way this was all- OOF!

Just then Lee bumped into Steve, a roided up freak of a senior Kyle was close friends with.

“Watch it nips!”

All of a sudden in one swipe Steve ripped Lee’s shirt open, exposing his entire upper body. He turned to cover himself, his cheeks turning bright red, What in the world was going on!?

—————————-

“AHAHAHAHAH OMG STOP AHAHAHAHAH KYLE STOP!!! HAHAHAAHAH NOOOO!!!!”

Lee struggled as Steve held him in a master lock, keeping him tight despite his body thrashing in any possible direction it could to escape the onslaught of Kyle’s pinching fingers. Unfortunately, Steve being the star of the university’s wrestling team meant the jock was strong enough to not only keep him in line, but lift him off the ground so Lee’s chest was right in front of Kyle.

“Man Lee, your Sasha was right! You really do become a big fucking baby if anyone touches your tits! That’s fucking pathetic man!”

Kyle punctuated his taunts with a sharp pinch right at the ends of Lee’s ultra sensitive puffy nipples. It sent an electric shock all through the college junior’s pail body. He threw his head back and bit his lip, not wanting to scream and bring even more attention to the situation. At this time of night the only people on campus are the trouble makers and the stoners just looking for a good laugh and a good chunk of them had already gathered to watch. Not lifting a finger to help him. He’d become a laughing stock. Fuck he was already a laughing stock.

“Man no wonder you don’t take your shirt off in the dressing room. This drives you crazy doesn’t it? What are you a fucking woman?”

Steve remarked as he saw Lee fighting back the urge to scream bloody murder.

“God even Sasha took me playing with her nips better then you do haha!!!”

Kyle stopped pinching and let his fingers run rampant, almost like an endless waterfall of fingers igniting the nerves that were bundled up on Lee’s chest. The motion just looked like his fingers were doing the running man. Running running running, all the while Lee was forced to take it. And the visuals of Sasha getting fucked weren’t helping, it made him feel even more embarrassed, even more like a loser. In that momentary loss of focus Lee again started to laugh uncontrollably, submitting to the torment.

“OH GOD STOP STOP STOOOOOOOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG PLEEEEASE!!!”

He heard the small crowd around him laugh at his reaction as Kyle just continued.

“Give me the answers bitch tits and I’ll think about it. Till then you can just scream your lungs out for all I care!”

“Oh shit Lee’s got the answers???”

On onlooker went, exhaling a big thing of smoke.

“Wow wow wow Kyle if you get that you better pass that shit around!”

A female onlooker demanded.

“I will, he just needs to crack first!”

Just then Josh, a well known stoner at the university pushed Kyle aside.

“Well then let’s fucking get them then!”

“NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT! GUYS COME ON!!!

Lee’s pleas landed on no one’s ears. Josh just started to slowly circle his fingers round and around the slim nerds tits.

“Dude but I need the credits!!! So sorry not sorry nip boy!”

The soft circling was torment. Lee shook his head violently, While Josh took another big hit and blew the smoke in his face.

He coughed and listened to the rest of the ever growing gang.

“Oh shit if we’re taking turns then I’m next!”

“Oh please I bet I can make him crack!”

“HAHAHAHAAH NO PLEASE NOOOHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAH NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE JOSH PLEEAAAAAASSSEEEHEHEHEH!!!l

The laughter got worse as Josh wiggles his fingers right on the tips of Lee’s chest.

“What’s wrong Lee? Can’t take four play?”
———————

That’s when all hell broke loose. Before Lee knew it student after student took their turn at his chest. Some were gentle and teasing, only using soft strokes, others were rough and dominant. Effectively making him the tormentors bitch. What was worse was for each one he felt something growing inside him. A heat. He hated it but the sensitive little nerd was getting aroused from all this. His long denied body was finally getting some
Sort of attention but did it HAVE to be this way? Oh god why won’t they stop? When will they give up. Please god he hopes none notice. He was getting closer and closer. Just then Kyle appears in front of him, ready for round two. No no no please he couldn’t take it. He was set to burst any minute, why did it have to be Kyle?!

“Got to hand it to you Lee. Your might be a wimp but you haven’t given up yet. Looks like I’m gonna have to really get you.”

The bully opened his mouth and slowly got close to Lee’s chest. His eyes opened wide. Oh god no was he gonna lick him? Or worse?! NO NO NO HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT.”

“KYLE NO PLEASE PLEASE! ILL GIVE YOU THE THING! THERE IN MY BACK POCKET!!! YOU CAN HAVE THEM JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!”

Everyone cheered and high fived. Looks like it was going to be A’s all around for this test. Steve quickly swiped them from Lees pocket with one hand and then went right back to holding him tight.

“Glad you finally saw it my way bitch tits.”

Kyle smiled arrogantly and then went right back to his nipple.

“I’m still going to torment you though. Just for making me wait.”

Everyone started laughing. Lee’s face turned white.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

It took just the slight touch of Kyle’s tongue to throw Lee threw the most shameful orgasm of his life. His laughs turned into horrible moans as everyone just figured out what happened.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU FOR REAL LEE?!”

“Wow..... was that like. You first time???”

“WHAT A FUCKING FREAK!”

Kyle just kept going making sure to effectively ruin lees non contact orgasm, overstimulating lees mind to fucking madness. When he was finally done Steve dropped Lee like a dead weight and they all just left him there.

“Come on guys. Screw this perv, let’s get studying!”

Everyone cheered and laughed as Lee was collapsed on the floor, adjusting to the reality that no only does everyone know his sensitive little secret. But his first orgasm caused by someone else was his bully. He stayed there. Unable to move. Until the night custodian moved him along.

Incredible! Your art coupled with your writing style is a rare treat that I constantly look forward to seeing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back