• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stumbled on a legit non con vid

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Disclaimer: Dont PM me about what it was called or where it was linked because i want to forget this type of darkness happens in the world NOT promote it.

The typical ‘oh wow its a place called the dark web where you can find hidden stuff? Lets search for homemade tickling or rare videos.’ Ha. You cant google the onion and when you see the link you have no idea, at ALL, what it is. Ive seen horrible things i cant think about logically without getting sick.

Anyway, i only saw it for a brief moment cuz no fucking way man but the ‘oh my tickle slave ill lock her/him away and take them out to be tickled at my personal whim’ is real. And its not fucking sexy. True horrible torture is real people.

Ive been having a very hard time watching vids anymore if the lee’ looks like they are in any distress because it automatically turns me off. And im not talking like the ticklish deal by tickling paradise or utterly cruel from tickle abuse im talking like all dressed up by tickle intensive or jessica tate from realtickling.

What do i do to move forward?

What advice would you give to someone who is "vanilla" if he stumbled on a video of someone being sexually assaulted and was torn up about it?

Disclaimer: Dont PM me about what it was called or where it was linked because i want to forget this type of darkness happens in the world NOT promote it.

The typical ‘oh wow its a place called the dark web where you can find hidden stuff? Lets search for homemade tickling or rare videos.’ Ha. You cant google the onion and when you see the link you have no idea, at ALL, what it is. Ive seen horrible things i cant think about logically without getting sick.

Anyway, i only saw it for a brief moment cuz no fucking way man but the ‘oh my tickle slave ill lock her/him away and take them out to be tickled at my personal whim’ is real. And its not fucking sexy. True horrible torture is real people.

Ive been having a very hard time watching vids anymore if the lee’ looks like they are in any distress because it automatically turns me off. And im not talking like the ticklish deal by tickling paradise or utterly cruel from tickle abuse im talking like all dressed up by tickle intensive or jessica tate from realtickling.

So...this is how you don't promote it?

pretty sure this is fake for attention ....i dont think anyone would post a video that can lead them to jail on internet , even deepweb

Yes. This is how i dont promote it, clearly. Did you read before you commented?

Yes, and only a fool would think this isn't bait.
For whom, I can't say. But you are definitely fishing.

and now with you thrrad everyone wilm want to see it , nice try "not promoting" ....

Your tastes lie on the consensual fun side of things. There are a lot of video houses that cater to that, and don't produce the sort of material that is causing you issues. You'll simply need to curate your viewing with a bit more care. Not unlike how some people avoid the coconut candies in a whitman sampler.

I have to ask though "You can't google the onion"?? what do you mean by this.

I'll also add that you might not have found a real torture clip. There is a lot of stuff from Insex, Kink and DungeonCorp that has tickling in it and looks pretty brutal to a person who's not seen the style of material they do. So perhaps you bumped into something from them.

Myriads

Yes, and only a fool would think this isn't bait.
For whom, I can't say. But you are definitely fishing.

I'll play devil's advocate here - because I've had simliar experiences outside of the fetish, and I also tend to over-explain a lot.

To me, this read as, "I just saw this horrible, real non-con thing, what the hell should I do to forget about it so I can enjoy my kink again?" And to be honest, I don't have an answer to that. You can't un-see what you saw, you have to now disassociate it.

Regarding non-con-ish stuff, I have a real hard time watching kink.com for that reason - it's not my thing. And the "he who must not be named (for whatever reason)'s " whole concept of SMTK is not my cup of tea, either.

Yes. This is how i dont promote it, clearly. Did you read before you commented?

I have to side with Wolf. This sounds more like a Dark Web creepy pasta. While a non con vid is possible (certainly amateur) the fact that you come here and "confess" finding it and tell everyone not to look for it is...shall we say...suspicious.

It's a reference to the URLs on the darkweb. They end '.onion' rather than '.com' etc.

Most people access them with a modified Firefox browser called TOR which stands for The Onion Router.

I'm not an expert but I think that's what he means.

Myriads

Myriads, it's dark-web stuff. TOR (the onion router) and the accompanying browser is what people use to surf the dark-web. it's not indexed or crawled so any searches you do are pretty much the title and the link, or you have to kind of know the server or address you want to hit and type it in. There's no google for it, in other words.

Myriads, it's dark-web stuff. TOR (the onion router) and the accompanying browser is what people use to surf the dark-web. it's not indexed or crawled so any searches you do are pretty much the title and the link, or you have to kind of know the server or address you want to hit and type it in. There's no google for it, in other words.

I actually knew about how TOR works, I just failed to make the connection between his use of 'the onion' as a way to describe the DW. I guess I'm not exactly on point today. My thanks to both of the last two of you who posted about to, and jogged my memory. It's been a while since I*wandered that part of the web.

Myriads

"Stumbled on it", because I'd never go looking for something so shocking....

Disclaimer:Dont PM me about what it was called or where it was linked because i want to forget this type of darkness happens in the world NOT promote it.
Don't ask me for it , because I'm not gonna tell you. It's that shocking.

You think you won't be shocked, but you will. It's so shocking, I got sick.

Even the brief moment I saw was so shocking, that I have to give you more description of it to show how shocking it is; it's just horrible.

It's so shocking, I've been scarred by it, and I can't enjoy other vids if they remind me of how shocking it was. It's much more shocking than anything you can imagine, like the ones I just mentioned.
Can we talk about how shocking it was, so I can move past how shocking it was?

So, seeing what you think was a nonconsensual act is making you uncomfortable with consensual kink?

Jesus christ look at my history here. Im not one to fish for attention. I've been here for awhile and never once would play that on a topic like this of all things. This feels like an attack on my character. I can't defend that I guess but my honest to god intention was to ask. Thats it

Wolf summed it up nicely, in his usual scathing way. The only thing missing on this thread is the cavernous voice of the "trailer guy" ominously announcing "Some doors should never be opened..." :blaugh: If you've seen any movie trailer in the 90's, you know what I mean~

Also, I now want a T-shirt printed with the phrase YOU CAN'T GOOGLE THE ONION~ That'd be glorious! :D

More seriously, we all have stumbled upon shocking stuff in our life. I can relate with the "rush" of having seen something few people have seen.

Jesus christ look at my history here. Im not one to fish for attention. I've been here for awhile and never once would play that on a topic like this of all things. This feels like an attack on my character. I can't defend that I guess but my honest to god intention was to ask. Thats it

Welcome to the internet. You are making claims and offering no proof, other than 'Trust me...you don't want to see it'. Even an intern at an advertising agency knows that's the easiest hook to get people to want to see it. Can you see why we might be skeptical?

You might want to check your history before telling someone to check your history. Y'know, in case there's stuff in your history that seems pretty similar...

I'm there with Wolf, why tell the world about it as a way to "not promote" it?
It's not helping anyone, those that aren't into non-con won't look for it and those that are now think there's something out there to look for.

It's not making anything better, and is possibly making it worse.

Yup. There's definitely some fucked up stuff on the internet. Beautiful part is you have control over what you experience on the internet.

I forgot how I came across this, but I stumbled upon a story about a video where a baby was being tortured and sexually assaulted. I did a little bit of research and found out that the people behind that video are now serving some serious prison time.

There is a level of responsibility and maturity that I believe is needed if you plan on spending a significant amount of time on the internet. If you don't have that, then the internet isn't for you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back