• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curse of the Dream Feather: A Ticklish Nightmare (*/f)

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
Midnight. A secluded cabin deep within the forest.

An icy gust rocks the ramshackle hut, hissing its way through the shattered windows. By the pale sheen of the full moon, we gaze upon a motionless figure, lying on a large wooden bench inside the dusty old compartment. It is Suzie, a promising young college student, still consumed by the warm embrace of her cozy slumber. Little does she know the fate that will befall her.

A creak of the floorboards stirs her senses, prompting her to gently opens her eyes to a most horrific sight. Still dressed in the pale nightgown she went to bed in, she finds herself cuffed wrist and ankle across the wooden platform. Large iron shackles bind her taut, the rattling of their chains echoing through the baron room. She thrashes about for freedom, lunging her body side to side, left and right, the heels of her bare feet kicking against the hard-wooden surface to no avail. When the dire nature of her situation finally settles in, she lets out a piercing scream for help, only to realize a thick leather muzzle has been strapped over and around her head, leaving her all but completely mute. As her thoughts slowly descend into chaos, a sudden noise rocks her to the very core.

“You are awake.”

Beyond the fray, a solemn voice emanates through the chamber. Peering about to locate its source, Suzie finds a slight stream of light from a window above, illuminating a shadowy figure approaching her. Paralyzed in fear, she gazes upon the black silhouette coming into view, slowly revealing a dreamcatcher hanging from his neck, its pale white feathers glowing in the moonlight. A sudden step forward by the figure throws chills down her spine, as from the darkness appears a white mask. No nose, no mouth, no hair or facial features to speak of, nothing but two small slits for eyes staring at the helpless figure in front of him. Welling up with tears, Suzie’s eyes lock themselves onto her unknown assailant, waves of fear overcoming her senses at the sight of such a presence.

“You think you know fear, but you will know it soon enough.”

Suddenly, a white glove appears from the shadow of his body, its index finger tracing its way from Suzie’s ankle, up the side of her leg. Desperately she attempts to jerk away, her binds not letting her move any more than an inch in any direction. As it passes her hips, grazing her ribs up into her underarm, it is revealed it is no longer attached to its owner. As she gasps in horror, the detached glove begins dancing its fingers across the supple flesh of her armpit. A jolt of electricity shoots through her body, her head jerking away to the combined sensations of fear and tickling. In doing so, she meets the presence of a second glove, making its way towards her right armpit. Simultaneously, they both begin digging deep into her tender flesh, throwing the helpless girl into a frenzy.

Wails of ticklish terror escape her, her most ghastly of fears coming true all at the same time. Side to side, her head thrashes about, trying with all her might to wake herself from what could only be a horrid nightmare. But no matter what she tries, no matter how much she begs and pleads for repose, she cannot escape the horrible tickling befalling her. The two animated gloves find their way around her underarms, their most nimble fingers targeting her most wicked of spots, sending her into a maelstrom of ticklish agony. Nothing could be worse than what she is enduring at this moment…at least she hopes.

A sudden sensation jolts her firmly shut eyes wide open, peering down to confront two more gloves massaging into her hyper ticklish thighs. Frantically she begins kicking her legs, trying with all her might to knock off the two hands digging into her most vulnerable of spots without success. Such efforts go unnoticed, the autonomous hands reveling in the suffering of their most ticklish victim and her hapless cries for mercy. As she desperately peers around her, she finds another pair approaching her, making their way to her sides. It dawns on her the four hands tickling her had only been doing so on that not covered by her nightgown. Well, that was all about to change.

“You think this will protect you?”

Gently lifting the end of her gown, the two hands make their way underneath, crawling up her person to her ribs. Without warning, they begin kneading into them, lacing their fingers between each one in earnest. Suzie is hysterical, her piercing cries going unanswered with every level the intensity of torture climbs. Locks of hair now mat her face, drenched in sweat and tears from what has seemed like hours of tickle torture. At all times, her unknown assailant watches over her, a statue in the corner of her eye, a supernatural being who controls everything in this maddening world she has no concept of. Could this possibly be real? Her mind is slowly going numb from all that is happening to her.

As if three pairs of tickling hands weren’t enough, a fourth appears at the foot of the table, making their way to her most vulnerable bare feet. Scraping into her tender soles, her screams have ascended yet another octave, driving her voice hoarse with such torments. To her surprise, she’s found her feet much more mobile than the rest of her body, able to avoid much of the tickling by wiping them back and forth. What little control she believes herself to have, as she will soon realize, is only temporary.

“Let’s see if we can fix that.”

The two gloved hands, ravaging her hips at that very moment, crawl out from under her nightgown. As they make their way down to her feet, Suzie begins flapping them to and fro desperately trying to avoid their ploy, but it is hopeless. In one sudden motion, the two hands grab both of Suzie’s big toes and, with seemingly supernatural strength, pull them back towards her, keeping her feet taut and near motionless.

“Continue.”

With that, the two hands begin again tickling her now defenseless feet, taking opportunity to scrape deep into the pads of her heels inaccessible to them before. How helpless she feels, knowing at any time she could be made even more vulnerable with just one command. She wouldn’t wish this on her worst enemy, the endless torments she is enduring, locked in a laughter-drenched limbo without hope for escape. Only in her wildest dreams could she even believe it could get any worse.

After only a few moments, the number of pairs has grown to six, a total of twelve hands tickling the poor girl to ever greater heights of suffering. Puddles of tears her only company, Suzie has descended into an inescapable tickle hell. What did she do to deserve such torments? These hands, preying on her greatest vulnerability, pinpointing her most horrendous of tickle spots with medical accuracy, all with merely her pitiful cries to deal with. She cannot bargain with them, she cannot plead with them, or reason with them, or even surrender to them. She can only lie there, reduced to a motionless heap as twelve animated hands have their way with her body. Her eyes cemented shut in trying to forget such torments, she reluctantly opens them to find the unthinkable: all around her, pair after pair of animated hands, making their way towards her. She dare not count them, the endless stream enough to drive her mad by anticipation alone. Her energy is suddenly regained, shouting pleas at her motionless captor to release her from such tortures. Muzzle be damned, he must know what she’s saying. How couldn’t he?

“You mustn’t fear the unknown, my dear.”

From the top of her head, two more gloves travel down towards the frantic damsel. Pleading with her captor, she is distraught to suddenly find the two gloves on either side of her head, covering her eyes leaving her in complete darkness. Having been robbed of one of her final senses, she lays completely unaware of the hell that await her.

In one fell swoop, dozens of hands descend upon her, leaving no part of her helpless person untouched. Caressing her ears and neck, digging into the hollows of her underarms, kneading her ribs and thighs, teasing the backs of her knees, even digging underneath her toes, all sending her into absolute hysteria beyond reason. A dozen of them alone must have been dancing under her nightgown, their ravenous fingers devouring her most vulnerable of spots with abandonment. They are ruthless, unfeeling implements of torture, and she is completely at their mercy. The muzzle seems all but useless now, her breathless cries completely silent from overwhelming exhaustion. She has given in, resolved to endure such torments for the rest of her days. If only she could tell her captor that, maybe he would take mercy on such a broken spirit.

Suddenly, her torments cease, each hand suddenly freezing in place. To the naïve girl, her torments have finally come to an end. The two hands at her feet lunge towards her head, stabilizing it facing towards the ceiling. In that moment, the two at her eyes uncover them, forcing her eyelids open with two digits each to face her masked captor, positioned not three inches away from her face. Gazing into the slits of her captor’s eyes, it feels as though death itself is before her.

“You will make a fine addition to my collection.”

Backing away from her, he reveals one final glove, only to snap the most bone chilling of sounds one could only dream of hearing. A shift is felt underneath her, as two panels in the floor suddenly open. Poor Suzie, with her eyes still held open, is forced to watch herself drop into a pit of eternal darkness. Inch by inch, the ominous sound of mechanical gears turning all around her, she begins a descent into the depths of the Earth, watched over by her captor all but indifferent to her plight. As the hands begin again tickling her body in earnest, the blackened slits begin closing right above, her entire world slowly but surely consumed by darkness…

A gasp for breath pierces the room, as a young woman launching herself out from underneath the covers. A distraught Suzie finds herself in her bed, wearing the same nightgown, drenched in a puddle of sweat. She is awake. Her heart racing, she peers around for her captor, only to find the cozy bedroom she has known her entire life. A sense of relief washes over her, a heavy sigh escapes her as she slumps back into bed.

Her nightmare finally over, she turns over to her side, preparing to sleep once again, hoping only for more tamed dreams to follow. However, just behind her, gazing through her bedroom window, sits a shadowy figure. Given attention, one can make out a black silhouette, a white mask, and a dreamcatcher hanging from its neck, the same exact figure from her dreams. It seems a curse has been levied on Suzie, a jilted lover prescribing a perpetual hex to be inflicted on the unsuspecting girl for eternity. Forever more, her dreams will be haunted by the spirit, an ancient creature specializing in manipulating the abstract reality of dreams outside the perception of the victim. Suzie’s dreams will forevermore be bent to his will, the most nightmarish scenarios she couldn’t dare think up her reality the moment her head hits the pillow. This is the spell that she will carry for the rest of her days, until she herself inflicts it upon some other unsuspecting mortal for her own salvation. This is hell incarnate, descending into the world of ticklish madness the moment you close your eyes. This is the Curse of the Dream Feather.

The End

Last edited:
This is impressively written and I will definitely keep an eye out for more of your work. Very well done.

It's not a piece that I don't have criticism, for sure, but I think that it's all personal taste and style so I won't say much. Also, just know I'm giving criticism out of respect, because I think this is a fantastic piece by itself and I don't think any of my nitpicks hold weight, and I wouldn't change it honestly. Personally, if I were writing this, I would have given a touch more description to the tickling in specific areas, but I understand why you didn't: the scope and number of hands should vastly outweigh any single interaction, the overall abundance blinding the recipient. The tense of the piece was good. I appreciate what you did with the voice from the spirit, and the lines as standalone paragraphs work really well to empower them. I imagined their tone given a certain way -- ghostly, ethereal, echoy -- and found myself longing for that description, but Ill let my imagination suffice. Besides, I don't think that is necessarily how you imagined the voice.

The last bit is that I found myself longing for more, overall. I wanted to know more about the character, more about this curse and why it exists, and who the tickler is. Given the title -- very very good title that I wish I had thought up for myself -- I imagined it as some sort of curse she might have inflicted onto herself in some way. I won't say this piece necessitates a sequel but I very much am interested in learning more about this world and these characters, and this situation, because this clearly isn't an end point for Cindi.

Seriously though, bravo. This is a very good piece of writing and I am genuinely impressed, even worried for how much your future writing might overshadow mine haha. Hell, I'm overall envious. This is a piece, title and story, that I wish I had personally written. I'll take a note for the end of the year but this is definitely story of the year material. Well, there are some other fantastic writers here too, so we'll see.

Great job, keep at it~

Welcome to the TMF, ThePurpleQuill, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great story! Fine first post! :D

Great horror tickle story with lots of detail. I hope you continue.

This is an exceptional piece. As a lover of horror, among other things, this was a fine mix of things that I thoroughly enjoy. Well done. *nods*

Welcome to the TMF, ThePurpleQuill, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great story! Fine first post! :D

Thank you, and yes, I do think I have been having quite a bit of fun recently!

I do like this time of year, because this is when all the supernatural tickle tales come from the shadows to descend upon the readers XD I do enjoy these mind bending tales and I think this is a great start too a saga purple quill with a nice mysterious character. Gd look with your patron page and I hope to read move spooky tales like this

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

That was cool, perfect for this time of year.

Reminds me of a scene in Neil Gaiman’s Sandman when Dream traps an enemy in an eternal nightmare.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back