• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colored character study of me! +story about my first/last fraternity Halloween party!

Wanda_Bedomd

TMF Novice
View attachment wandacharcterstudy.jpg
Luccass finished this lovely full color character study of me, and I just had to share!

(DISCLAIMER: Wanda Bedomd, Sadie Hystic, Technical California University, Sigma Upsilon Beta, and Delta Omega Mu are all works of fiction. Any relation to other entities is not intentional, except when it is, in which case the author claims Fair Use to portray a parody of the existing entity.)

This naughty art actually reminds me of my freshman year at the Technical California University (most just call it "T-Cal U." for short). It especially reminds me of an unfortunate incident at the Halloween party that year and how it lead to the bad blood between Sadie Hystic and me. Perhaps I should share the story with you?

I met Sadie on my first day of college, and we bonded quickly over an unusual coincidence - she and I were both born on Halloween, you see. We both had the same experiences growing up with our birthdays being overshadowed by All Hallow's Eve festivities; our birthday parties were always also Halloween parties, and we always felt the pressure to make sure that those parties were better than any other Halloween party in town. We both got really into costumes in our teenage years, to the point that we both looked for reasons to wear them more often: she got into Drama Club, I got into Renaissance Fairs, and we both eventually got into cosplay. We weren't completely alike - I was a bit more enthusiastic about costume making, and I wasn't all into the occult like she was, but overall we seemed to have a lot in common and I was happy to make a new friend in a place where I knew no one, even if she was a couple years ahead of me. She got me to open up and share so many secrets with her, and for some reason I trusted her entirely. When she told me I should pledge into her sorority, Sigma Upsilon Beta, I didn't even think twice.

I didn't know that Sadie was the sorority ADP that year. I didn't know that she was going to decide how the pledges would be hazed. And back when I confessed secrets to her (like how ticklish I was, how sensitive my nipples were, or how easily I'm brought to orgasm) I never imagined she'd later use that against me. Sadie must've spilled the beans to the other sisters, because at least once every day for nearly two months, a prophyte would "test pledge loyalty" by tickling me while ordering me to keep my hands on my head, or by ordering other pledges to hold me down and tickle me mercilessly. By the second week, Sadie had issued "uniforms" to all the pledges: thong underwear, lace-up sandals, a cheerleader skirt, and a tiny tubetop embroidered with the S.U.B. initials and crest. Until we were sworn in, we were required to wear the "uniform" any time we were out in public, and nothing else - no jackets, no bras... we were pretty exposed. This was especially problematic for me, as the tiny top I was given did not seem to be tailored for a woman of my... proportions. On one occasion, a prophyte ordered me to hold onto the coat rack in the dining hall as she tickled me while counting backwards from one hundred (slowly). I tried not to squirm but could NOT help it, and with all my laughing and bouncing I could slowly feel myself sliding out of that tube top.
I protested, even though that was against pledge rules:
"HEHEHHAHAHA wait, WAHAEHAIT! No! EEP! JESSHIHIHICA! NO! I'm POPHIHIHPING OUT!"
But Jessica just gave me a smack on the ass and said she had to start back at one hundred - without even giving me a breather! She did not stop when my breasts flopped free, and I had to just endure the lewd tickling in front of al those horny onlookers!
(You can probably still find the videos the perverts took of me with their phones... I wish I could say I've never been so embarrassed, but the worst was yet to come...)

As October 31st approached, I was becoming bummed that the "uniform" rule meant that for the first time in my life I wouldn't get to wear a costume on Halloween. But then Sadie comes to me a few weeks before, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and tells me that I'm in the running to become the Sweetheart for the Delta Omega Mu fraternity! This is a huge deal, because the D.O.M.s have major connections in their alumni network -politicians and CEOs and the like - and they extend the courtesy of that network to any Sweetheart they accept. Apparently they consider Sweetheart candidates at their annual Halloween party, so I was given permission to go in costume! I started working on a costume right away, something that I thought would get me noticed by the D.O.M. boys, and I decided on Molotov Cocktease, the sexy assassin from the Venture Brothers show. I finished it in just the nick of time, though I realized a bit too late that the fabric was a bit too thin - meaning I couldn't wear any underwear underneath it without it causing unsightly lines. Worse, the gravity-defying cleavage of the "catsuit" - which went all the way below my belly button - meant that the only thing really holding it on to my tits was fashion tape. I was confident that tape would hold, though... as long as I didn't start doing jumping jacks or something!

Halloween arrived, and Sadie seemed really supportive at first. She even let me participate in the casting of a "spell" that morning in honor of Samhain. I didn't really know what was going on. She chanted something in Gaelic and painted a symbol right below my belly button with some sort of sweet-smelling clear oil, burned some stuff and that was that. :shrug:
That night, Sadie and I showed up to the party in our sexy costumes (she was just a sexy french maid - I guess being ADP didn't give her time to make something more original). It wasn't long before I noticed that ALL the frat boys were staring at me (or, more accurately, that they were staring at my body). Normally, this kind of attention would only fill me with a sense of humiliation, but for some reason, that embarrassment was overpowered by an even greater feeling of arousal. I don't know why, but knowing they were staring at me was REALLY turning me on... and it was more than I could bear. I was tempted to grab one of the more handsome guys and fuck them in a closet or something, but S.U.B. had a rule against letting any of the male students touch us before initiation, and I did not want to imagine what my punishment would be if I was caught. Instead, I locked myself in a bathroom and eagerly slid my fingers under my costume and between my legs to begin massaging my sensitive bud. I bit my lip to keep from moaning or gasping, afraid someone waiting outside might hear me... and yet I felt simultaneously turned on by the thought of being caught. What had come over me? Growing hornier by the second, I slid two fingers inside my eager pussy, and began rubbing my clit with my other hand, quickly pushing myself to the edge, for once thankful about how sensitive I was and how quickly I could reach climax. I gasped for air, my back arched, my whole body quivered... then the expected waves of intense pleasure washed over every inch of me, releasing the tension. I felt mildly relieved of my lust, though now my whole body tingled with sensitivity as it always did post orgasm, the lightest sensation feeling amplified three-fold.

I cleaned myself up, took a deep breath, and opened the door to rejoin the party. Waiting right there at the door, again grinning that creepy grin, was Sadie. Had she heard me? Did she know? I flushed red at the thought of it.
Leaning in close, Sadie put a hand on my hip and whispered in my ear, "Hey Wanda, you ready for your birthday present?"
"P-Present? I... I didn't get you anything."
Sadie chuckled. "Sure you did, you just haven't realized it yet. Now, follow me."
I hesitated, her weird behavior throwing up red flags in my head. When Sadie noticed my hesitation, she scowled at me.
"That's an ORDER, PLEDGE. Do you need to be punished?" She lightly dragged a fingernail over my belly to make her point, and I jumped back reflexively.
"EEP! NO! Please! I'll come, I'll come! No tickling necessary!" I shuddered at the thought of it. I already hated being tickled as it is, but right after cumming? When my whole body was THAT sensitive? And at a Frat party, and in that costume? I couldn't think of anything worse!

I followed her down into the basement, growing more nervous by the second. It was very dark - the only light was a single bulb hanging from the ceiling, shining light only about 5 feet in each direction, leaving many pitch black nooks I could not see into. Shivering, I followed Sadie to a wall with a piece of rope nailed to it.
"Face the wall. Put your hands up."
"Oh. Oh-oh ok." I replied, sheepishly, and stretched my arms above my head.
No no nononono, I'm going to be tickled again, aren't I? I don't think I can take it... but I can't disobey Sadie. I'll be kicked out of Sigma Upsilon Beta. Worse, I'll lose my chance with Delta Omega Mu!
So... I did what I was told...
I winced as I felt the rope tied around my wrists. A tight, firm knot. She knew what she was doing. I had long guessed that she was a little kinky, but this was taking it too far.
"Turn around." ... The voice wasn't Sadie's this time.
It was male.

I shimmied 180 degrees so that my back faced the wall, though my arms were still bound above my head. The twisting shortened the slack in the rope a bit, making me feel even more helpless as my arms were pulled even more taut.
I felt my heart drop into my stomach at what I saw. Seven young men stepped out of the shadows, staring at me hungrily, while Sadie looked on with growing delight.
"Good news, Wanda! We're all in agreement! You're Delta Omega Mu's new Sweetheart!" said the tallest of the men, who I had a feeling was in charge.
"Oh. Uh. Great!" A few minutes earlier the news would've thrilled me, but now I was wondering at what price I had been chosen.
"There's just one little catch. You see, we have a special initiation for new Sweethearts, and we gotta make this official first, you see?"
As a group, the frat boys moved closer to me. My heart started pounding in my chest so hard that it hurt. I could feel myself blushing and quivering, feeling vulnerable and afraid.
"W-wait! Sigma p-pledges aren't allowed to let any men touch them during Rush!"
They all chuckled, including Sadie, who then brandished the feather duster from her costume.
"Don't worry, Wanda, they don't need to lay a finger on you for this," Sadie taunted as she plucked feathers from her duster. I watched with terror as she handed one to each frat boy.
"Oh God! PLEASE, not that! Anything but that! Not now! I just cahaeheeHEEhaHAHAHA!" I erupted into uncontrollable laughter as one of the young men dragged the tip of his feather over my belly. I thrashed erratically, reflexively trying to get away even though I knew I couldn't.

That's when their demeaning commentary began.
"Haha WOW, I'm barely even touching her and she's losing it! This is going to be fun."
"Pfft. Look at those faces she makin', bro. That shit's FUNNY!"
"Forget her face, look at dem jigglin' titties!"
"Yeah, bro, those some grade-A corn-fed tits."
"This is classic! I gotta record this bitch for movie night!"
I felt myself blushing even harder when one of them started recording me with their phone, as two more started tickling me at the same time - one brushing his feather up and down the side of my neck while the other dragged his up and down between my breasts.
"NOoohohoho! Pleahehehese *snort* DON'T reheeheehee *gasp* record THIS hahaheehee! *snort*"
"Haha! She's a snorter, bro! This shit is GOLD!" said the guy recording me.
The overstimulation grew more and more unbearable. WHY did I masturbate right before this? The sensation was torture, and I squirmed and thrashed desperately until I started to feel the costume shift more than it should. Oh no, the fashion tape is loosening, I realized with a sense of dread. God knows what these horny idiots will do if this damn thing pops open, I have to calm down!
I took a deep breath, clenched my muscles, and said as assertively as I could manage, "Okay! I'm not ticklish any more. You can stop!"

The boys seemed less than convinced.
"Suuure you aren't. So you don't mind if I do this, then?" the tall boy said as he twirled a feather on my belly button.
"N-nope", I said, trembling.
"Or this?" He said as he turned the feather over and scratched the quill against my underarm.
I just shook my head in a "no" motion, holding my breath, daring not even speak at this point. Even with the fabric of my costume between the quill and my flesh dampening the sensation, it took all my willpower to not shriek.
"Well guys, I guess Sadie brought us a dud. Guess we get to tickle HER instead."
The flash of worry on Sadie's face was quickly covered by a look of determination as she pushed her way past one of the frat boys and right in front of me. "So, Wanda, what is it you were telling me about your nipples? I believe your exact words were 'stupidly sensitive'.
My eyes went wide and I couldn't help but tremble. "No-no. Nope. Not sensitive. N-Not at all."
Sadie pouted at me as she began to caress my breasts with her long, manicured fingernails. "Oh, Wanda. You know what happens when pledges lie. They get punished."
"NO! PLEASE! Sadie, I'm begg-EEEK! *gasp* HAHAHAHAH NO! EEEEE! GAHAWD STAHAPIT FUCK HAHA HEEEEEE! YOU FUHUHUHIKING BIHEHEHETCH" I burst into hysterics as Sadie toyed with my stiff nipples poking through the fabric. The more she played, the more sensitive they got, and the more it tickled. I lost all self-control, thrashing about like a freshly caught fish, until I felt the fashion tape peel free and my breasts tumbled out of my costume.

I got a brief breather as Sadie stopped tickling me to laugh at my humiliation. I looked at the guy still recording me, realizing what was going to be played at the next "movie night" for the whole D.O.M. house. My arms were still bound above me, so all I could think to do was turn back around to face the wall again.
"P-Please. Stop recording, please? This is so embarrassing. PLEASE delete that?"
Sadie, still laughing at me, grabbed me and turned me back around to face the frat boys and the camera.
"Noo! PLEASE!" I shrieked. I pulled my knees up to cover my chest, but putting all that weight on my wrists hurt like hell. After about 2 seconds, I had to drop my knees down, and that's when it happened. The stiletto heel of my boot got caught in my costume as my strength gave out, getting caught and pulling it down, exposing my pussy. I shrieked and struggled to pull it free, but just could not get the leverage in my position.
"Oh God. Oh God, please, enough!"
"Damn, this girl is a super hottie. Are you sure we aren't allowed to touch her?"
"That's the rules, boys", said the tall frat boy, though he seemed unconcerned about my other problems.
Sadie sauntered up and slid one finger inside me. "My, my. Look how wet and swollen you are. I think you are really enjoying this."
"N-No. Please, Sadie, stop this. *gasp*"
Sadie slid another finger inside me as she stepped behind me, leaving me on full display for our "audience". With her other hand, she began playing with my clit, while I could feel her teeth nibbling at my neck and earlobe.
"Ohhh... S-Sadie. *moan* Please, I, I'm not *gasp* oh, oh my. How are you so good at this?"
In no time at all, Sadie had me on the edge of climax. It was like she knew my body better than I did. It was like magic. The orgasm hit me strong and hard, and for a moment I didn't even care who it was in front of. Then, suddenly, it all came rushing back to me.
"Ohhhh stop looking at me!" I must've been as red as a radish at this point, but the men didn't seem done with me yet.
"Sorry, Wanda, but the ritual's not done yet." They all grinned at the came at me slowly with the feathers.
"NO! PLEASE NO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SENSITIVE I EEEEEEEEEEE! HEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHA FUHUHUCK YUHUHUHUHU *snort* HAHAHAhaha! NO! NAHAHAT THEREHEHEREHEREHAHAHAHA! *snort*"
The damned feathers came at me from all directions, and took full advantage of my exposed and sensitive body. My breasts and my poor clit got the worst of it from those pervs, and I could do nothing to stop it. What felt like hours went by with no respite. The frat boys' taunts eventually became muddled to my ears and my head swam as my laughing became hyperventilation, and eventually everything went to black.

I vaguely remember Sadie and the frat boys carrying me back to the sorority house. When I woke up the next morning, my sides and my wrists hurt like hell. I tried to forget it happened, but then a few days later the video spread like wildfire on the web. The Dean was furious, shut down both the T-Cal U chapters of Sigma Upsilon Beta and Delta Omega Mu, and expelled Sadie (the only person whose face could be seen in the video besides mine) from the university.

Apparently, Sadie somehow decided this was all my fault. I received an online message from her, saying she still had a bit of my hair, and was going to use it cast a powerful curse that would ensure I'd gain the attention of all the tickle perverts no matter where I went.

Hah. Sure. Ok. What a nut, right?

Right?

(Also, if anyone has critique for the author on the writing part, feel free to PM this account. It's my first time writing "smut", so it's probably not the best you've read, I'm sure.)

This was great! Both the story and the accompanying images were fantastic! The character study is spot on and I found the writing to be exceptional, especially for your first attempt. You’re a natural! Thank you for sharing, I’m already looking forward to your next post. Very well done, and thanks for sharing it with us!

The character study and story are excellent! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Wanda's misadventures!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Hey all, just wanted you to know I'm still around. I have some new artwork to share but just have been needing to find time to write down the story that goes with it. Soon, I promise!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back