• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those techniques that drive your 'lee crazy ^_^

Tenebrae

Verified
Hello people,

I just wanted to share something with you. Me and my wife had an early morning tickling session (something we hadn't done in a very long time) and on the way to work later on I was pondering on the little things I do that drive her completely out of her mind.

One of these was the use of psychological pressure: with her arms tied overhead in a Y shape, I place my fingers delicately on her wrists and then slide them down slowwwwwly until I reach her armpits. The anticipation just drives her mad: she's bucking and screaming like a lost soul even before the serious tickling has really started. She just can't stand a slow approach :D I swear, if I tried to do that like 100 times in a row, she would lose her mind.

Just curious: what do you guys do that make you think your 'lee might develop PTSD if you keep doing it for too long? :devil:

Lol, my gf is really tough, at least she tries to be, but if I tie her toes, she already screams even though I haven’t started the real tickling. And if I use a small mini rake on her soles, she loses it completely.

Lol, my gf is really tough, at least she tries to be, but if I tie her toes, she already screams even though I haven’t started the real tickling. And if I use a small mini rake on her soles, she loses it completely.

“Small mini rake” I’m intrigued. Like a backscratcher?

Just like anything else, moderation is the key here. If you only tickle them the ways that drive them nuts occasionally, then you can continue to have that fun, but if you do it too often, they may just say "no more"!

In general it's when I surprise her OR when I have her pinned but with her hands free. If she has to TRY to fight it versus being restrained where she CAN'T fight it it seems to make her focus on the feeling much more and makes her much more ticklish.

FTR when *I* am the 'lee taunting makes it much worse. That and very light tickling.

~ toyou

I actually have 2 of those mini rakes. Lol and i cant imagine life without em. ;)

With my boyfriend:
I absolutely lose it when he runs his knuckles on my ribs or when he runs his fingers between my ribs, I don't know what it is but I simply lose it. I also lose it when he surprises me, what he'll do is lie next to me and suddenly tickle my underarms and then stop, and then pretends to get me again and stop, so I'm breathing between tickles,never sure when he'll tickle next.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back