• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunnin' and Funnin' with the Stars

flugel1

TMF Regular
In honor of Lindsay Arnold, winner of the most recent Dancing with the Stars show, birthday and her complete hotness, thought I might send her and some friends on a lil Vaca. As always, enjoy and any feedback is appreciated.

SUNNIN' AND FUNNIN' WITH THE STARS

Lindsay Arnold
Witney Carson
Shawn Johnson
Julianne Hough

Witney and Lindsay were flying to Hawaii, Oahu to be specific. Lindsay had just won Dancin With The Stars and they were going to celebrate for a quick weekend before heading back and going on the DWTS tour. The girls had been bff since childhood and their careers had mirrored each other as well. And now that Lindsay had won, the world was back in balance. She'd been close but couldn't finish the job and Witney had won with Alfonso Ribero and that placed a little friendly competitive tension between them. Now it was just fun in the sun and recharge before back to the grind.

When they landed they made a b-line for the hotel. They were in bikinis and by the pool in record time. The 23 yr olds were very similar and fun. They loved to goof off, be silly and have adventures. This weekend would definitely end up qualifing. They baked for a couple of hours and then decided to hit the beach. They played in the surf for a while, then surfed a little. Witney was a natural, but Lindsay struggled. Always cracked Witney up. They took the boards back and took a walk down the beach.

There was a large group of people and some commotion. So, being naturally curious, they went to set what was up. They were stunned to see their friend, judge, mentor and all around cool chick Julianne Hough doing a photo shoot on the beach. The girls went up to security and explained who they were and asked to say hello. He took them to a place to watch. As they watched Julianne pose and model the swim wear and her tight bod they were both surprised at how more mature she'd become since getting married. She radiated confidence, assurance and sexuality. The girls both took notice.

“Do you think that will happen to us now that were married?” Lindsay whispered. “Damn straight. Already has a litlle” Witney whispered back and pinched her friends firm ass. “HEY” Lindsay exclaimed startled. “See” Witney teased. Witney had always been the more outgoing, adventurous of the two. If trouble was to be found, she would normally find it. Julianne was done with her current outfit. As she headed to her tent to change one last time L and W yelled and waved. Julianne was startled with surprise then rushed over for hugs. “What the f..................frick” she caught herself. All 3 were from Utah and Julianne was looked at as a trail blazer/role model.

“Were her for a quick vaca and saw the chaos and figured you'd have to be at the center of it” Witney teased. “Yeah look who's talking lil Miss Tickle ME” and she saw the alarm on Witney's face. She changed course in a hurry. “Hey I've got one last set up. Wanna grab dinner later” So they made plans to meet in J's suite about 7. “Come casu............bring suits..........the hot tub is a – fu..............frickin – mazin” and she scurried off to change.

“She still thinks were 12, like we don't cuss. Were married for pities sake” Lindsay complained. “Clean it up there potty mouth. I don't think Jules is as wholesome as she may appear” Witney said in a tone Lindsay didn't quite get. “What was with that Miss Tickle Me stuff?” Lindsay asked. Witney stalled a minute “Who knows with Hough. She's always talking shit”. “Now you're just showin off.........big old HO” Lindsay teased. “Wooooo somebody's breaking out their big girls words” and she smacked the very nice ass of her friend again. “Wit, u don't know ur own strength” as she rubbed her butt.

The girls went back to the pool, napped, had an umbrella drink and then headed back to the room. Their was a text from Julianne. 'Things just got more fun. Bring ur party panties. Got a surprise' “Cool, I luv Jules' surprises” Witney exclaimed. “What. When have you had a surprise from Julianne” Lindsay was confused and a lil jealous. “Oh, I just mean she's fun. Come on lets shower and get ready” Witney responded. “Go ahead. I'll jump in when you're done” Lindsay said. “Bullshit...........how many times have we seen each other naked. When'd you become prude girl?” Witney taunted. And Lindsay knew she was right, wasn't sure why she even hesitated.

So they jumped in the shower. The hot water felt great flowing down their skin. Witney grabbed a handful of moisturizing shampoo and started to do her friends luscious locks. Lindsay was blessed with long, silky hair and both girls had amazing dancer-toned bodies. Even more impressive nude and wet. She started to massage her shoulders and back. “Damn that feels good” Lindsay purred. Witney spent a lil more time physically admiring her friends butt. Then moved up and down her legs. Witney was getting turned on but didn't want to alarm Lindsay.

Truth was, since marriage Witney had become much more adventurous sexually. She loved sex with her hubs, particularly when it was out where they might be caught. And she couldn't forget a drunken evening after her DWTS win. She was 21 then and never had more than a drink. While Julianne Hough had carefully crafted a very wholesome image, truth was since marriage and sex entered her life she discovered she had an insatiable appetite. For all kinds of sex – men, women, rough, tender, games, submission, domination. She loved it all. It was a very well kept secret.

So, when she and Witney were in her hotel room celebrating Wit's DWTS win, Julianne felt that delicious hunger. And the answer was the blond and sweet thing having a drink right in front of her. Julianne got her quickly drunk and started to flirt and tease. Julianne was very touchy feelly and affectionate with the taut blond. Holding her hand, playing with her hair, stroking her cheek, telling her how gorgeous she was. Here was one of her idols making her feel awesome and Wit was eating it up. After another congrats hug, Jules made her move. She leaned in and kissed Wit. Hard – deep. Witney had never been kissed by a girl and it felt different and wonderful. Jules kissed her some more and next thing they knew they were naked and all over each over. It's where Julianne discovered a nice new secret even Witney didn't know about herself. When drunk, naked and tickled she became white hot, slut horny.

As they were tonguing and exploring each others bodies, Jules nails raked Wit's sides. She giggled and slapped at her hands. “Oh is someome a lil tickly” Jules taunted. She threw Wit on her back and sat on her hips. She started on the sides, then moved to pits. Wit was giggling and shaking and begging her to stop. But Julianne noticed her body responding to the tickling. As she ran her nails up and down her sides and abs a tiny sheen of sweat covered her body. Goose bumps soon arrived. The she noticed nubs at attention. As she played Wit's ribs like a piano, Wits giggles got louder and she was kicking her legs. Which was having a very nice effect on Juliannes wettening crotch. She started to tease 2 surprisingly large, erect nipples. Wit was a mess of conflicting emotions.

Her mind was telling her one thing, and her body was hungering for something else. And it was funcking Julianne Hough, on top of her naked and driving her nuts. “Someone likes being tickled.....how about these” and she teased the nips more. “what about here?” and she moved down to the tummy. “OHHHH what about here?” and she moved down to the area where legs met torso. “Ohhh someome is soaking wet. Lil Miss Tickle Me is getting turned on.................” and she started to tease her pussy with her thumb. Witney moaned inspite of herself. “Well aren't we the lil Miss Tickle Me HO” and for the next minutes Julianne teased, tickled and taunted young, beautiful, horny Witney Carson into an earth shaking, body breaking orgasm. Hence the birth of lil Miss Tickle Me, which was officially Lil Miss Tickle Me Ho. They'd had one more make out session in a bathroom on the DWTS. But both knew it would happen again. SOON.

“Hey what are you doing?” Lindsay said and it snapped Wit back to the present. She suddenly realized she was massaging L's breasts. “Just appreciating God's handiwork. DAMN girl................I forget how gorgeous you are sometimes” “Yeah right, yours is the body I'd have if I could” and Witney took the oppt to slip her arms around her friend and kiss her gently on her neck. “You can have this body anytime you want it” and she bit her ear lobe. “What is up with you???” Lindsay said not catching on. “Nuttin..........just me being jealous of Sam. He gets to play with this anytime he wants” and she goosed Lindsay's sides. “HEY...........cut that out!!!!........................I guess I just wished he wanted to play a little more” she said softly. “WHAT!?!?” Wit burst out. “Nothin. Come on we gotta go” she tried to steer the subject away from that. “Not til you do me” Wit said as a the germs of a plan formed in her evil mind.

So the girls put on bikinis – orange for Wit, black bottoms and blue checkered top for Linds. Threw on cut offs and T's and headed over. Julianne was in the penthouse on the top floor. The place was huge. 2 bedrooms, nicely stocked kitchenette and bar, large great room with fire place?, no one was sure why, a patio with a gravity pool and a huge 6 person jacuzzi, which smelled like spearmint. Julianne ran to the door and threw it open and ushered the girls in. She was dressed similarly. DWTS dance shorts and bright purple bikini top. Her blond hair was down while the girls were in ponies. “I'm so glad youre here. What a great surprise” and she hugged Linds and gave her a quick peck. And grabbed Wit and kissed her longer. When they broke the clinch Wit teased “Bourbon, huh. Somebody got a head start” Julianne stuck her tongue out and sneered 'BIYATCH' and they laughed. “The bar's over there. Help yourself”

Witney went over and fixed herself a Jack and diet coke. Took a long sip and sighed. “Damn, that is good” “Yes it is” Jules agreed and the clinked glasses. “Wit, when did you start drinking?” Lindsay asked surprised. “Hey were on vaca. Fix yourself something” Wit smiled. “U know I'm not much of a drinker. What are you having?” “Here let me make you a Long Island Iced Tea. You'll like it” and Wit smiled as the first phase of operation Lindsay was underway. “OOOOOOOOHHHH, those are yummy” Julianne cooed having an idea what might be going on. Lindsay took her first gentle sip.
“That is good. And not too strong” she said. Julianne and Wit smiled back, knowing the drink was almost solid booze. “Look at this set up. Shape mag always treats me so well” and she led them over to table covered with every kind of fresh sea food they could imagine

Shrimp, lobster, calamari, blackened halibut, fresh veggies, poi, every decadent and healthy thing a dancer could imagine. As W and L filled a plate, Julianne cranked the tunes. A dance party instantly broke out as it often did around DWTS. Over the next hour, Wit and Jules made sure Lind's glass never got empty. Suddenly, a low pulsing bass line filled the room “Kings of Leon – SEX ON FIRE” Jules and Wit yelled in unison and started to dance/grind/tease/seduce each other to the hot music. Their eyes held each other, their hands started to move around each other, their legs entertwined. Lindsay just kinda watched slightly shocked. Jules went behind Wit and the shorter blond pushed her butt into Jules. Jules hands ran up and down her torso, sides and breasts. She whispered something in Wit's ear, who giggled and put her hands atop of Juliannes.

Lindsay was spellbound. She was not uncomfortable, she felt like she should turn away but couldn't. Wit closed her eyes and Jules pulled her tighter. Linds felt her throat dry up and took a looong drink. As the warm liquid went down her throat she shivered. She was brought out of her trance by an arm that encircled her waist. “Damn, looks like you guys started without me” and Linds jumped and turned around. There was the smiling lil mug of Shawn Johnson. At 5'6” Lindsay wasn't tall but she towered over the diminutive gymnast/dancer. “SHAWN” she yelled and they hugged hard. They'd gotten to know each other when Shawn was on All Stars and Wit and Linds were in the troupe. “Do we need to tell them to get a room?” Shawn teased. “Yeah, I don't whats really going on” Linds said honestly. “Well, lets show em how its done” and Shawn grabbed Lindsays hand and dragged her to the horny twosome.

It took about 5 seconds for the girls to realize someone had joined em. “SHAWN” they yelled and grabbed her. “Surprise” Julianne shouted over the music. Shawn gave Wit a nice hug and kiss. Julianne grabbed her and just started kissing all over her face. “God it good to see you..............how long its been.................. maybe since ur birthday????” Shawn remembered that night with fondness, terror and arousal. Jules wiggled her fingers in Shawns' face. “Ticklish lil Shortcake..................” “Don't you dare” Shawn yelled and tried to run but she ran right into Wit who put a big ol bear hug on her. Julianne came up from behind and they made a tickle Shawn sandwich. And they went to town.

Shawn was stupid ticklish, as Julianne had discovered on her 21st Birthday, which will go down in history to the people there as the best, ticklish, horniest, sexist party ever as documented in 'Foolin with the Stars' story. Wit and Jules were wrecking her sides. She was in the uniform. Shorts, bikini top, crop top. So a very ticklish tummy was being teased and tortured by Julianne, who slyly ventured under the crop top a couple of times. Wit was loving her sides and butt. The feeling of the tiny girl jumping around and laughing hysterically was having a very positive effect on all 3. Linds just stared in amazement. It was as if she'd never met these people. And it was obvious they'd met each other without her.

Julianne was the first to catch on. She broke the sandwich and went over and went behind Linds and hugged her as Wit continued the tickle attack on Shawn. “Sorry. We get a lil carried away sometimes” she said gently to the stunned dancer. “Do you guys do this..................often?” Lindsay asked truly confused by what was infront of her. “Hell no................it just became kinda of a winner's thing” and with a firm butt slap and gentle kiss, Julianne re-entered the tickling fray of Mrs. Johnson East. By now they'd freed her from her crop top and she was in the fetal position on the floor as the 2 hungry blonds feasted on their new tickle toy. They finally relented when Shawn was a crying, giggling, shaking mess.
A big high five and Wit and Jules left her to recover. Shawn was giggling in the fetal position on the floor, her hair a mess, stupid grin on her face, bikini top askew revealing her surprisingly firm, large breasts. Lindsay couldn't help the sexual warmth that ran thru her body.

They went to the bar and reloaded and brought a new long island back to Linds. They handed it to her and put their arms around her shoulders. “God she's so fucking cute when she's like this” Wit admired. “I know, and now she's probably horny as hell” Jules said as Shawn tried to get herself together. “Rest my case” she said triumphantly as Shawn rolled toward them sporting 2 HUGE pokies. Shawn pulled her top on, fixed her hair and stared at her smiling tormentors. “Well, big fuckin hello to you too, BITCHES!!” And graceful and powerful as ever she seemed to just levitate off the floor. “Miss you” Julianne teased and they hugged hard.

So the girls filled their plates and glasses and headed to the hot tub. Everyone had DWTS stories, life stories, marriage stories. Even tho, she'd been married the longest the other girls stories seemed a lot more out there and fun than hers. There was much laughter and drinking. Even Lindsay noticed she was a little wobbly, and she was sitting in a hot tub. She also noticed everytime the stories veered toward post DWTS parties they abruptly changed the subject. Linds was starting to feel left out, even tho she just won. No one was really noticing or congratulating her. The next time it happened she'd had enough. Booze, being ignored and kept out of the loop.

“Alright, what's going on? You guys act as if I'm not even here. All these nicknames and shared stories I don't know anything about. Witney, I'm you're best friend...........FOREVER............were here to celebrate MY win. MY WIN DAMMIT!!!!” and a tear fell down her cheek. The other girls instantly realized they'd hurt her feelings but weren't sure what to do. Witney knew first. She waddled over and grabbed Linds face in her hands and starred deeply into her eyes. “Ur right. I'm so sorry” and just held Linds. The booze, the emotion, the feeling of being excluded overcame her and she held Wit and cried. Wit just stroked her hair and whispered “Honey, im sorry..............im so sorry” Soon Jules and Shawn joined in the hugs and loving words. Linds got herself composed and now was embarrassed. “Sorrry.........sometimes I'm just such a baby. Sam yells at me about it”

“Bastard, jerk, asshat” and other invectives were hurled in his direction. “hey that's my husband!!” Linds came to his defense instinctively. “Well if he doesn't know what a beautiful, loving, hot ass bitch you are he's just a............................” Witney explained as more descriptive adjectives were hurled at Sam. As they got more creative and physically impossible, the girls started to laugh and try and top each other. Lindsay had been quiet, enjoying the girls coming to her defense and she suddenly burst out with “He's an ugly virgin goat fucker!” It shocked everyone so much, Linds included that they all stopped for a beat than fell apart with laughter. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and order was restored. Until.......................

“Ok, you'll all won before and keep alluding to this 'winner's tradition'. I'm a winner I want in” Lindsay announced and stood up with hands on hips defiantly. All wet and stern faced she was pretty damn adorable. Nobody really said anything. “Ok start with this. Why is Wit know to you 2 as lil Miss Tickle Me?” she demanded. Witney blushed and Jules and Shawn looked down into the tub. “Come on spill.............NOW” And a decision had to be made......

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back