• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage lesson turns to unexpected tickling session on husband and wife- M/FM

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
The last three weeks have me in an incredible erotic bliss. My wife and I have been married for 4 years and are really enjoying our married life. One thing we have discussed in a erotic talk is having her tied up tight as a submissive playmate to her husband. Our attempts at bondage have been OK, but we both know we don't know what we are doing and it has turned out to be less than what we expect. I told her I would work on it and even take a class if it would make it more enjoyable. So for the past year we have put that part of our love making on hold. I did attend a FetLife event where they show you how to bound someone but this did little to make me better at it. One guy who was at least 50 told me that he didn't think I had the right mindset to do what my wife and I envisioned, even suggesting what she wants and what I am trying to do isn't the same. I was a little arrogant with him, but after thinking about it I knew he was right. A few weeks later I saw him a sports bar and we struck up a regular conversation about sports, but then after a few beers it turned to bondage talk. I could see the alpha male in him rise up as he schooled me on what it takes to be a good bondage dom. He described several ties and positions that make the person comfortable but securely bound where they can't move and exposes their most sensitive spots. He then told me, come to my house now and I can show you some of my equipment and give you an idea of what it takes. I guess the beers got to me and found myself following Ron to his house. He had an impressive amount of rope, leather, chains and toys that made me hard imagining the my wife Angela bound and helpless.
Ron told me he could tie me up to help me learn which I balked at but he then showed me the perfect ear plugs that silences all sounds. I tried them on and they fit perfectly in the ears and drowned out ANY sound. He was a few feet from me, but I could hear nothing. Ron suggested I blindfold the wife, put in the ear plugs and from there Ron would come over and do the work so the wife wouldn't know it was him. I was so turned on by the thought that I agreed. Ron even showed me some of his videos and photos from sessions he has held over the years. I was so turned on that I needed to jerk off. Ron is 6 ft tall, 200 pds with a goatee and balding on top. He looked tough though and I had to admit I was intimidated by his masculinity. Angie is 5'9, 130 pds, with blonde hair and bright green eyes. She grew up in Alabama and still has a sweet southern draw. Part of our play time is for Angie to get her hands bound behind her back as I tease her with a vibrator. But this Saturday, we planned a long sex session as it was going to rain all day. I told her I wanted to try something new and she agreed with her cute shy smile she said you going to dominate me Robert?
Saturday afternoon couldn't come fast enough and as we got ready, I texted Ron to head over for 2 PM as the front door would be unlocked. Angie was only in her pink panties as I used our leather cuffs to bound her hands behind her back, placed the blindfold on and told her not to take it off no matter what. I then told her about noise cancelling earplugs which she eagerly accepted as kinky. I tested the ear plugs and Angie was tone deaf. I hear a quick knock on the door at 2 PM and heard it open. I met Ron at the top of the stairs with him carrying a large overnight bag full of his toys. He smiled as he saw my beautiful wife laying on the bed - hands bound behind her back, her soft 36Cs laying innocently. I was so turned on, as I noticed Ron was sporting his own bulge that seemed way to big for his size. He told me to sit and watch with a stern tone that made me quickly sit down in our oversize reading chair. Ron grabbed her ankles and pulled her forcefully toward the foot of the bed. He produced several soft ropes from his bag and expertly bound her legs together from her ankles to the lower part of her knees. That's tight Robert as her feet wiggled slightly. Ron flipped her over and holding her hands tight behind her back, produced 3 sharp slaps to her pink panties covered ass. The first crack startled both of us, the next two made Angie cry out. Ron rubbed her ass firm as she purred with pleasure....so rough she said louder than expected but with no ability to hear she didn't realize it. Ron then worked rope tightly to her upper arms synching them tightly at the elbow stretching Angie's shoulders back. He then secured her ankles to her bound wrist making the perfect hog tie.
I was so turned on I started to jack off. Ron saw me and told me no way Robert, you will have to wait for that. Come over here. I was startled as his firm tone but found myself walking over to him. I was only wearing gym shorts and a tank top. He produced some thick leather cuffs and told me to turn around and place my hands behind my back. I protested but he told me this was for my own good as he didn't want any interruptions and this would make me focus on the work at hand. Once again I found myself in a haze of lust and put my hands behind my back. The cuffs were quickly applied and I was lead back to the chair where Ron turned me around, pulled down my gym shorts leaving me raging cock swinging free in the air. What the hell I said, a little shocked at his boldness. He pushed me into the chair, then quickly grabbed my ankles and secured them with some duct tape quicker than I could even imagine. You get to experience some of the pleasure your wife is going to have, but as I said, I don't need any distractions. I was helpless to do anything now as I stared up at Ron who's own raging hard on was pressing on his jeans. He was wearing blue jeans, workman boots and a white t-shirt. He biceps were colorful biker type of tattoos that made me realize I hardly knew this guy. My wife struggled on the bed as she fought against the bonds.
What are you doing Robert? I am so turned on. Ron crawled on the bed positioning my wife where her face was now facing me - her bound feet securely behind her. Ron asked me, "So Robert, is the wife ticklish?" My eyes went wide as I thought, Oh Shit, poor Angie is ticklish as a school girl. Oh man, don't tickle her, she is helplessly ticklish. A wry smile then a little index finger on her instep made Angie flinch and wiggle her size 9 foot. A few more teasing tickles before Angie says, No Robert, I am too ticklish as she stifled her giggles. Ron smiled and dug his fingers into her exposed soles making Angie arch and scream out with laughter. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA stop stop she squealed as Ron worked her soles over expertly as he took his time exploring under each toe making my wife manic with laughter. After several minutes he stopped only to get some tools from his bag. Two vibrators, some oil and a wooden spoon were the tools that he displayed for me. I told him the tickling was too much and not to do it any more. Ron's expression changed with a dark demeanor. Oh really? He grabbed my bound bare feet pulling them under his right arm holding them tight. Are you ticklish tough guy? Before I could answer his fingers dug into my soles making me erupt in laughter as my feet were even more ticklish than Angie's. He worked me slowly but expertly as I lost track of time struggling wildly I fell off the chair and was now flat on my back staring up at Rob. Embarrassed my cock was raging as I realized to myself I was actually enjoying the whole scene. Ron straddled me, pinching my nipples hard enough to make me cry out in lustful pain. He jeans were rubbing against my bare skin which I found extremely erotic. Want me to get the wife now, or just keep playing with you? My wife I said sheepisly, ashamed as I was already humbled by Ron.
He patted my face and strolled over to the bed. He rubbed the large purple vibrator on my wife's face making her coo with pleasure. He then placed it secure inside my wife turning it on low which she instantly cried out, "YES". The second smaller vibrator was placed between her ass crack held in place with duct tape and also turned on. I know from our play time that Angie's but hole is super sensitive and now she was squirming and actually seemed desperate. She has never been bound this tight and I think the tight captivity was getting to her. Ron worked the vibrator in an out slowly ocassionally tickling her soles with his free hand. After a couple of minutes Angie was rolled to her back as Ron started to slowly pinch and tweak her erect nipples. The vibrators did their trick as she arched her back an exploded with several violent grunts. The one thing I know for Angie once she orgasms, she is super sensitive and any extra touching is just too much for her.
Ron didn't care. He let her rest for a few minutes, then worked a 3rd vibrator over her clit. She cried out, "No Robert, that's too sensitive stop!" Seeing how desperate she was I yelled at Ron to give her a break. He smiled and turned off the vibrators. He then walked over with some baby oil and without saying a word, he grabbed my bound feet, locking them under his arms as he applied the baby oil to my big size 11 wide soles. I was begging him before he even broke out the electric toothbrush. Please don't tickle me Ron as he stayed silent but quickly worked the buzzing toothbrush over my soles, under each toe and scrubbing my heels. He then straddled me forcing me look up at him as he used a oily hand to get me off. How humiliating to have this stranger working my hard on as he described the next things he would do to the wife. I shot a load and collapsed in defeat. Ron strolled to the bed and once again, started a vicious slow foot tickle using the same electric toothbrush on my screaming Angie. She was hoarse with laughter and so weak that once Ron started the vibrators back up she was squirming like a mad woman. She came again, with a loud grunt which is her trade mark for letting me know she was done. Strangely I was hard again as Ron stripped out of his jeans, shirt and work boots. He stood over me stroking his large cock and asked me a simple question. I can tickle you or you can take my cock in your mouth? I started to mumble please no as Ron flipped me to my stomach trapping my feet to his chest he went to town on my helpless soles. It lasted way too long but I soon realized Ron was using my big soles to get him off. He grunted as he thrust his large cock between my trapped soles. You got some real nice soft feet their tough guy. He rolled me over and slowly jacked me off until once again I shot a load, almost passing out.
Ron released the wife from her hog-tied position but positioned her with her size 9 feet hanging over the edge of the bed. He slowly tickled her for a good 10 minutes exploring as her laughter weakened. The whole time he kept stroking his large cock slowly until he finally shot another load on her big feet. He smiled and asked if I had enough which I sheepishly agreed that we did. Ron untied me and invited me to take a shower with him, which I felt I had no choice. He seemed to be more relaxed now and we talked normally about what happened. So what do you think the wife will say? I didn't know what she would say as she slept snoozing loudly. You could just tell her the truth he chided, but don't have to say who was here.
Ron got dressed and after a few minutes I released Angie from her bonds as she cuddled into my arms. What got into you? You really tortured me. I couldn't help myself and told my wife what I had done, expecting her to throw me out or get wildly upset. To my surprise, she smiled lustfully and with a friendly hand she started to stroke my hard cock telling me it was the most erotic time she had ever experienced. We talked for hours about what happened and what we would do in the future. The good news is - our friendship with Ron will take on a whole new level.

Attachments

• upturnedsoles.jpg
    upturnedsoles.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 505
I always get turned on by your stories. I went to others of yours after reading this one. I love the way you mind thinks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back