• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LFL UPDATE - SISTERS - JESSYKA AND OLGA

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Sisters...need I say more!!!

Jessyka and the Olga

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

It's the return of Jessyka the fiery red head and she brought her Sister Olga with her for a sweet tickle experience here at Laughs for life. If you're looking for tickle torture, this clip might not be for you...as these sisters we're more on the light side of tickling, but if you're looking for laughs, this clip has a lot of that as their chemistry is obviously at the very top since these two cuties are ACTUAL REAL LIFE SISTERS, Olga being the younger one at age 22 and Jessyka as 24.

So my plot remains the same has most of my clips, both girls get an upper body tickling from their sister and then I come in for a quick minute at the end. As for the foot clip, I locked both sisters in the stocks at the same time for a good foot tickling.

Olga is the first one to get tickled, since her sister Jessyka already has a bit of tickle experience from her first visit here, I figured it might be a good thing to see OLGA get tickled first. OLGA is a super funny, no non-sense type of girl, with a lot of energy, she never stops talking and every thing is fun to do, she's much taller then her older sister and spends most of her tickle experience laughing, talking, saying jokes...simply having a blast. Her 2 worst spots are her ribs and armpits, specially the armpits. Both me and Jessyka had to simply just give it to her on those spots and that's what she got haha! It's really fun to see OLGA shoot stories and then loose it from the tickling while talking it up.

Next it's the Fiery red head who's about to get tickled and this time it's not from me, it's from her wild sister who proves to be exactly that...very wild in her acting and tickling of her older sister. She tickles her sister in all the classic spots which are ribs and armpits and she gets the usual reactions from her fiery red head, constant laughter and lots of smiles from watching her sister being a crazy light tickler. I come in for a more cruel minute of tickling at the very end of this portion.

Move on to the double feet in stocks part of this full session sisters style. Both girls have their lovely feet in my tickle stocks. Olga is a size 9 1/2 and Jessyka is a 8 1/2 to 9 with super small toes. This clip is basically me tickling there feet with all the tools possible and lots of finger tickling with a dash of baby oil to boot. The sisters are laughing there asses off while trying to have conversations at the same time and it comes out has a fun clip to watch.

Two french cuties who are actual real life sisters, only here at Laughs for life.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK IF PURCHASING THIS CLIP...

COOL 30 SECONDS PREVIEW AT THIS LINK...

ALWAYS CHECK THE SITE FOR NEW PREVIEWS GUYS...All my clips start off has full clips and then I eventually chop them up in different sessions (single or duo)...when doing so, I usually put a new 30 seconds preview of just this part of the clip, I don't come here all the time to update this kind of info, so check me out at C4S more often or else you could miss a really cool 30 second preview from a model that you didn't know about.

Feel free to email me for any requests of questions, i'm also open to CUSTOMS, but it's harder for me to get those done, since I don't really use models here at laughs for life, my models are not really models, there real life people with kids, jobs and stuff...but go ahead, hit me up...you never know...

Attachments

• DSC00808.JPG
    DSC00808.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC00815.JPG
    DSC00815.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00825.JPG
    DSC00825.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00828.JPG
    DSC00828.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 399
  • DSC00829.JPG
    DSC00829.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 555
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back