• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female WWE Superstar You would Tickle

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
For me, it’s gotta be Dana Brooke and for a couple reasons. Firstly she has admitted on her Instagram account that she is ticklish. She also has a great physique, very strong. The appeal of tickling a strong woman with a tight body is pretty hot. Just walk up and break her down tickling her sides and underarms. But that’s my choice and why. What about you? IMG_2377.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk about wwe, but I'd do anything for Paige van Zant, or felice herrig from ufc

Idk about wwe, but I'd do anything for Paige van Zant, or felice herrig from ufc

Felice posts her feet on her Instagram all the time. Even makes it known she has foot boys. But no tickling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but she also makes it known she dislikes it. She posted a picture of an Instagram that was made of her feet and made a face like it was so weird. Which, I guess as a vanilla, is normal

She's not the prettiest of the bunch to me, but somethin about Charlotte I really like :)

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but what is the fascination with the WWE superstars? Is it just because they're physically fit and make a living by effectively restraining people? I'm not judging but I am genuine curious as to why they get a seemingly substantial following (from my observations at least) as opposed to other fitness figures.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but what is the fascination with the WWE superstars? Is it just because they're physically fit and make a living by effectively restraining people? I'm not judging but I am genuine curious as to why they get a seemingly substantial following (from my observations at least) as opposed to other fitness figures.

I’m going to say because most of us grew up watching the product, have followed and continue to follow the characters. So by nature you become curious about these women that are in shape, wrestling and telling a story. These days with kayfabe being dead we realize these are regular women so at least for me that heightens the curiosity. Fitness models are not as well known and not nearly as polarizing.

FEFFF615-4C3B-4682-B288-8678F4E710C2.jpegWell, I‘d say Larissa Reis. She‘s no wrestler, but a fitness model who‘s pretty good in MMA and kickboxing

View attachment 548616Well, I‘d say Larissa Reis. She‘s no wrestler, but a fitness model who‘s pretty good in MMA and kickboxing

I don't know her so I went to check. She does indeed look very yummy. I cannot stand the theatrics of Wrestling, but I like MMA a lot (I practice martial arts myself), especially women's MMA. Some of those girls are really, really hot and she is no exception.

And then I found this:

Larissa Reiss.png

I love it when I can catch those moments when Wikipedia abandons all pretense of "neutrality" in its tone :laughhard: Either she wrote the page herself, or a diehard fan did it for her. Either way, it is glorious :D

I just love how some of you have hijacked the topic by mentioning MMA chicks. READ THE DAMM TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for current women go, I'd pick Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Charlotte, Asuka, Mickie James and the Bellas. Past women, I'd go with Torrie Wilson, Molly Holly, Sable, Melina and Candice Michelle.

Slowly it goes on my nerves here. Always someone says that something doesn’t belong in a thread and such stuff. This is a free forum and everybody can post what he or she wants. Is that so hard to understand?

Kairi Sane, I've been watching her on NXT recently, and my goodness is she a cutie!

Firstly I’d like to thank everyone for their responses and input. I don’t mind people listing MMA fighters as well. I’d recommend posting a pic with it though if she is unknown. But I’m sure we all know holly holm, cyborg, felice herrig, etc From what Ive seen so far most WWE and MMA chicks are deathly ticklish. For example Shayna Baszler and Ronda Rousey both are admittedly ticklish.

Especially after this weekend I’m sure those two are on peoples list now too.

I just can't get past Ronda s personality. She's too much into herself for me, and that may be my own opinion. I'd much rather a wide open, fun felice herrig

I just can't get past Ronda s personality. She's too much into herself for me, and that may be my own opinion.

I agree with you... but that's all the more reason to inflict a severe punishment upon her, isn't it? :devil:

Lol, and I think Chris cyborg would be awesome. She looks so damn tough

There's just too many to name them all. So I'll just go with top 5 women I'd like to tickle in each era of the WWE.

Current
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Becky Lynch
Nikki Bella
Bayley

Attitude Era
Iivory
Stephanie McMahon
Sable
Sunny
Jaqueline

Golden Era
Trish Stratus
Lita
Torrie Wilson
Gail Kim
Victoria

Diva Search Era
Melina
Mickie James
Layla
Eve Torres
Maryse

AJ Lee/DOD Era
AJ Lee
Paige
Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Jojo

1 min to tickle the feet of each of these women would be enough for me.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back