• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unknown Realm (be careful what you wish for) part 3 (*/m, F/m, minimal F/f)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
Since I am unsure how long the burst of motivation for writing will last, so would like some input on whether to do more instalments for this story series. Originally had planned for it to be a longer story arch but never got back around to it. Included a bit of an Easter egg in the story that those that have read my other stories should be able to guess what the true name for the Unknown Realm really is. If there is interest for this to be continued curious if there would be higher interest in further exploring of the realm or shifting to the creation/origin of the realm.

If there isn't a high demand for this did leave it so it could be ended as just being a brutal series of dreams one night.

This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.
parts 1-2
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...be-careful-what-you-wish-for)-part-1-(*-m-F-m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hat-you-wish-for)-part-2-(*-m-F-m-minimal-F-f)

part 3

Barely aware as day after day passes with me thrashing and howling in frantic laughter inside the slimy blobs stomach. The constant tickle mist covering my body never relents whether it is night or day the nerve endings are in a constant state of ticklish agony. Even when on the rare instances I hear her go to sleep the endless drops give me no rest as I spasm and squeal inside her while she snores away. As much as my sanity is frayed I still am hoping to wake up and find out this was the worst dream anyone had ever had. Though with every passing day begin to doubt my own memories and begin to wonder if my former life had been the dream...

Suffering such ticklish torment I was completely unaware that we had begun to slowly move at all until was jarred by the force of being spit out of the monster onto the ground in front of the succubus's cave. Screams as the brightness of seeing the midday sun makes me curl into a ball to protect my eyes. It was hours of squealing and cackling before the mist finally wore off and I had recovered enough energy to move on my own. Once I have recovered enough I start to force myself to stand up and make my way into the cave. Not far inside I hear the echoing of hauntingly sounding laughter, having nothing but the utmost sympathy for the wicked tickling the woman must be enduring. Logically I should be running away from here as fast as possible though oddly enough despite the sadistic tickling that has been inflicted for the past year, my body is craving more. So while very unwise I go deeper inside to seek out the source of the laughter.

As I enter the room I see torches faintly lighting the rather dark room with the previous occupant of the slime blobs stomach stretched naked and fastened to the wall, with scribbling nails dancing wildly over here bare tummy. Hearing me behind her the succubus continues tickling and smiles saying "Oh has it been a year already? Hmm where does the time go hehe. Luckily for you though I don't think I will tire of playing with her anytime soon, so if you want you may stay and wait for me to get back around to you or you are free to go." I am stunned as considering how rare ticklees of this world are I didn't think she would ever want to give me up. She sees my disappointment and bursts out laughing saying "Oh don't worry I still care about you too, just wouldn't be fair to spilt my focus. Besides I have more than enough assets that I could barter for your return even without having to trade my new toy."

Watching the agony on the woman's face and hearing her screaming in torturous laughter sends shivers throughout my entire body. So with more than a bit of jealousy very reluctantly I say "Oh I'll umm just go exploring then."

With a cruel grin the monster says "You have fun ;) . " Turning back to the woman she says in a teasing voice "Little Angel full of Grace, where should the tounge be placed?" Watches as the monsters long tounge darts out and slowly flickers between her rather sizable breasts. While the tickling isn't quite as bad as what it has been she still giggles endlessly vigorously shaking her head. It keeps going down in a straight line over her tummy and into the bellybutton, though as the tounge continues lower I realize the ultimate destination. Blushing madly I quickly turn away and start briskly walking out to find the exit to the cave. My body gets chills as I hear the sound of frantic giggling and thunderous moaning echoing throughout the cave's tunnels.

Even with as much as my body is longing for the return of tormenting tickles I don't have the nerve to follow the slight slime trail back to my recent torturer, therefore I walk in the opposite direction in search of other inhabitants of this world. As I make my way further and further from the cave I can't help but think how beautiful this place is, even walking on foot for a few hours the terrain varies a fair amount. Was so at peace day dreaming as I walked through a tranquil green forest that I didn't notice the ground in front of me was a bit disturbed, when the full weight of my foot stepped on the grass the thin layer of sod collapsed and I feel maybe 15-20 feet into a large hole with powdery soft sand breaking my fall.

Once I recovered from the shock of the fall I stand up and look out the opening above me and the sides of the hole, while not totally sure but to me it looks as if this hole was dug out by someone or something. My heart almost beats out of my chest as my thoughts run wild imagining who's trap I feel into. Though after countless days pass by without anything happening I decide to try to escape the hole and continue my searching with the faint light from a new days dawn. So very carefully I start to press and compact the dirt on the walls to form hand holes for climbing. After managing to make quite a few grips in the wall at ground level I begin the slow work of ascending out of the pit. Only made it a few feet up before I squealed in surprise as I felt something nibble my toes from the dirt wall causing me to spasm and fall back to the bottom of the pit.

I hear a booming giggling voice say "Well hello there, aren't you a jumpy one?" My body winces as I quickly cover my ears for protection as I look around to see the source of the voice. Though with it being barely the dawn of a new day there isn't enough light for me to see anything. The voice speaks again though this time it is just above a whisper having an unmistakably sweet feminine tone "Sorry cutie, been too long since we have had a guest join us down in one of our refuges that we got a bit too excited, is this a bit better?"

I nod though still searches for the origin of the voice only able to see some dirt shifting around a bit getting closer to my foot. Half expecting to see an undead hand emerge from the ground, though am baffled as a little worm pops out of the dirt. Thinks to myself what the hell, that couldn't be who I heard.

Am shocked as I hear the voice having a girlish giggle say "Oh of course it could and was hehe." Shift nervously as I begin to doubt my sanity as while the impossible seems to be the normal here, I could have sworn I didn't say anything out loud and further more the worms mouth didn't move to speak. With a teasing snicker she responds "You are too fun little one, we have heard of a new visitor being in the area for a while now, haven't you learned yet that most things native to our world are telepathic?" I simply shake my head though considering I had spent a year in the belly of a slime monster, this shouldn't be a shock in comparison. With a bit of a seductive and menacing tone she adds "Usually mouths are put to much better use on things other than talking ;) ." As she says that I feel her tiny mouth nibble the heel of my foot causing my foot to kick forward.

After pulling my foot back and no longer seeing the worm I gasp saying "Oh god I am sorry I didn't hurt you did I." I feel around the dirt to see if I can find it.

I feel great relief as I hear her voice coo "Awe you are just too sweet, but don't you worry things of this world are for all intense and purposes immortal, and near indestructible. So that foot of yours couldn't harm me even if you wanted to." She purrs and happily sighs "Oh you are just so nice and warm, I am definitely staying right here till the rest of me gets here ;) "

Was very confused as I didn't feel the worm on me so I jump up and look around on the ground. Though she just giggled playfully saying "Too late baby, I am not going anywhere." I burst into frantic laughter as I feel the weirdest sensation I have ever felt in my life. The worn had moved while I was distracted and was now crawling up and down my ass crack. The fibers on it's body stuck to me like glue as brushing it off or trying to pull it off was impossible. I howled and thrashed like mad all over the pit though soon accepted the fact that she wasn't going anywhere she didn't want to anytime soon. Erupted into high pitched squeals as her tiny mouth playfully nibbled at my ass cheeks. Cackling laughter filled the hole as I laid flat on the ground and was pounding my fists into the dirt like a child having a temper tantrum. Worst part was despite my frantic laughter or protesting that instinctively happened, she knew that I was loving getting the tickling my body has begun to insatiably desire.

The ticklish torment only got worse once one by one more of the hive mind like worms emerged from the ground. She delighted as more of herself scurried over my bare defenseless sole, wiggling between and nibbling the toes. Twisting and spinning the fibers up and down my tummy and sides. Finally by the time the last of them arrived there wasn't a single inch of my body that wasn't being tickled, teased, and played with. Blushes horribly as I feel a familiar sensation building throughout my body.

She senses my thoughts right away and says teasingly "Oh wow, this is a first ;) , Kitchy Kitchy coo!!!" They work my body over in a frenzy pushing my body to an explosive climax. My body arches and I moan and scream as my eyes close as I at last burst shooting high in the air.

Gasping and twitching I open my eyes to see a wide splatter on the ceiling and I am sprawled out covered in sweat in my bed. Begins to sob hysterically honestly unsure myself if it is tears of joy or sorrow because I am back home and no longer there...

Had left the small hint in the story a bit vague but figured since it had been near a decade since the last installment of it maybe would be better to reveal the direction I had always planned for this series which might better help gauge interest. After a bit of exploring this realm the twist that the character was going to discover was this was the remnants of planet Serenity from Witches world series after it was engulfed in a civil war that left it in this hellish state. Hence the hint of Angel full of Grace, was meant to give the fact that the tormented women's name was Angelica Grace that was the scientist introduced in part 3 of witches world which got trapped on the world during it's demise.

Always enjoyed these stories, and that's a great way to tie two different tales together!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back