• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a big sister

stasiu90

TMF Regular
I might get slammed for this because of the creepy, taboo and sexism nature. I do apologize if I offend

So having a older sister. It's interesting, because you have an older sibling who says they will protect you and defend you via need. But this is were it gets interesting. The protecting and defending can only go so far. When you have a male nemesis that you deal with, your going to be more reluctant bring in your sister to help, say as you would a older brother. The worry is that she is smaller and weaker, and going up against the bigger stronger foe is worrisome. And now you add in the fact she is ticklish. How embarrassing would it be to see your older sister not only get physically dominated, but tickled by your rival. So much for big sister always protecting you.

So my question is, does having a sister suck?

Just kidding, that's not the actual question.

Are you more reluctant to get your sister involved in situations?

Well, if it is your fascination to see your sister be dominated through tickles, I suppose I could see where there's an interest. After all, she is your big sister, and she's your defender. However, any actual physical harm that may inflict pain, I don't think that is something I'd be down with.

As far as getting sisters involved in your situations, I would. At some point, they can't be your protector, you have to carry yourself.

Weirdest question ever.

I keep my family out of my tickle thoughts

I never want to keep anyone in my family in a tickling thought, fantasy, or anything of that nature

It seems to me that topics like this (family member tickling) pop up here on a fairly regular basis, and there seem to be four schools of thought in response to them:

1. Oh man, that's awesome, I love that! Tell me all the details! - about 10% of people.
2. Haha, it's cool that you can have fun like that - about 40% of people.
3. It doesn't bother me that you like that, but it's not my thing, and I'd probably prefer to talk about something else - about 40% of people.
4. Never talk to me again, you sick pervert freak! In fact, never come to this site again, weirdo! - about 10% of people.

As in many situations, those voices on the extreme fringes tend to be the loudest.

Having no siblings, I can only guess how it could feel like. A cousin of mine is both spirited and hyper ticklish, but she is younger, and I never wanted her to be involved in such questionable dreams. Back in school, the most ticklish girl in the class was also practically the strongest one – the combination that left indeed some place for the certain interest, but we were peers.

But I perfectly see your point. The situation, by the way, bears a striking resemblance to the sexual fantasies thoroughly analyzed by Sigmund Freud in his essay “A Child is Being Beaten”.

If you manage to lay your hands on this book, just replace it with “being tickled”, the basic principles are the same – the passion of a particular kind can be easily transferred from one person onto another figure, and one character in the fantasies quite often actually stands for someone else – it’s like a detective novel to read.

Tickling is not sexual for me a lot of the time. My older sister tickled me a few years back. I laughed my ass off, but it was not sexual in the least.

From my experience many ladies who have little sisters grew into enthusiastic natural ticklers. So it's probably a good practice of the art of tickling :)
Little sisters tend to suffer more from tickling from their elder sisters and brothers.

Hmm well I am the eldest from our family and I have a younger brother an sister but growing up it never appealed to me to tickle my siblings tbh but I am a strong believer in everyone has their own tastes thou but for me I stay clear of it lol

I'm noticing a lot when it comes to a tickle a foot fetish that relatives get brought up a lot. For me, that's just creepy.

I'm noticing a lot when it comes to a tickle a foot fetish that relatives get brought up a lot. For me, that's just creepy.

Yeah it does come up alot..I mean I can understand it if it is people posting memories from their childhood cuz it could be argued the whole innocents of tickling when your younger....its when people are older when I feel it gets a bit weird for me.. but like I said before on a fetish site each to their own

I have an older sister and older female cousins who adored me when I was little. I didn’t have to worry about them getting in trouble sticking up for me.

They were the type to get up in a boy’s face and back them down. [emoji38]

I had an older sister but she rarely tickled me -- tickling in my household growing up was actually quite rare.

I did have two cousins, slightly older, who spent much of one particular beach vacation -- this might have been when I was a senior in HS or a freshman in college, not positive -- ganging up on me. They've revisited the pastime only very intermittently in the years since, and mostly not quite as ruthlessly.

Well, I don't think you'd need to worry about her getting tickled by a rival. It may be fun to have that happen in fiction, but I'd be very surprised if your sister stood up to someone and he responded by tickling her. He'd have to already have a very itchy tickle finger for that to happen.

Still, for fiction, it sounds like fuel for a pretty fun idea. A "Big sis" who is physically smaller. She's older and more mature, giving her a kind of authority, but it won't help her when the feathers come out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back