• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric toothbrush?

Green_Machine

Hi, everyone

I'm just curious about what everyone's experiences are with using electric toothbrushes on their lees and what what specific kind might be the best to use. Any additional tips or tools are appreciated.

Oral-B professional care has been my weapon of choice for almost 15 years and it seems to be the standard around here according to the people I talk to. I use it on my wife; she usually starts gnashing her teeth after 1 second and begins to cry after 1 minute. You can use it on many different parts of the body but the toes produce the best results; however you might wanna use a strict method of bondage as your 'lee will buck A LOT. Honestly I think my wife's head would hit the roof if I didn't restrain her. Turning it on is enough to make her lose it: upon hearing the sounds she immediately starts to beg.

The great thing about this toothbrush is that it's a two-in-one tool. The bristles are enough to drive a woman crazy but there's more to it. You can remove the head; beneath, there's a metallic "axis" of sorts which allows for very high precision tickling. Seriously, that thing is the tickling equivalent of a scalpel. Drag it very slowly across the balls of the feet, just underneath where the toe stems meet the foot, or draw insistent circles on the same area over and over, and watch a human being abandon all notions of dignity :devil:

I'd like to try one of those sonic brushes. I wanted to buy one for Christmas, but my wife deemed it an unnecessary expense given that the other tool is already torture enough and those things don't come cheap.

Didn't have much luck with it myself. May have been the 'lee more than the tool.

~ toyou

I've had a electric toothbrush used on my Navel, Armpits, and Lower Tummy, and it tickles like mad. The bristles are so soft and make it feel like the vibrations are just crawling over every inch of your spots.

Oral-B professional care has been my weapon of choice for almost 15 years and it seems to be the standard around here according to the people I talk to. I use it on my wife; she usually starts gnashing her teeth after 1 second and begins to cry after 1 minute. You can use it on many different parts of the body but the toes produce the best results; however you might wanna use a strict method of bondage as your 'lee will buck A LOT. Honestly I think my wife's head would hit the roof if I didn't restrain her. Turning it on is enough to make her lose it: upon hearing the sounds she immediately starts to beg.

The great thing about this toothbrush is that it's a two-in-one tool. The bristles are enough to drive a woman crazy but there's more to it. You can remove the head; beneath, there's a metallic "axis" of sorts which allows for very high precision tickling. Seriously, that thing is the tickling equivalent of a scalpel. Drag it very slowly across the balls of the feet, just underneath where the toe stems meet the foot, or draw insistent circles on the same area over and over, and watch a human being abandon all notions of dignity :devil:

I'd like to try one of those sonic brushes. I wanted to buy one for Christmas, but my wife deemed it an unnecessary expense given that the other tool is already torture enough and those things don't come cheap.

Excellent advice, Tenebrae! I thank you, toyou, black and anyone else that takes the time to respond. :)

I would go with any standard electric tooth brush.Though i've used it on most tickle spots,the most used on spots are the toes and the ears.Be careful when you use it on ears, not hard,not deep.

I have used and had the electric toothbrush used on me and it works very well. It's effective on every part of my body.

We have an Oral B Vitality Dual Clean and I love it. The top spins while the bottom bristles move up and down. Makes me scream like crazy. Great for navel tickling.

I've been known to Scotch tape a feather to the head of an electric toothbrush... that work's too!
The Sonicare is better in this regard though.

pulsonic or sonicare they vibrate like crazy, tickles just about anything you touch..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back