• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Championship Sunday

Barbershopman

TMF Master
As I write this, I have a feeling some of my contemporaries are writing too, and that's OK.

Wow! What a weekend! My adrenaline and BP are still trying to come down after that Saints/Vikings game, that was an instant classic! Now that they are set, let's see what good prognosticators we can be.

I'll admit that since I have no horse in the race (after wild-card weekend), that I'm a bit disappointed that both teams in the NFC have long-suffering fan bases who deserve to be in and that only one can advance to Super Bowl LII. That being said and as the old adage goes, defense wins championships, I'll take the Vikings.

In the AFC, I'll take the Jaguars. I've spent many a post making here my feelings known about the other team in that game. Plus it's time we get some new blood in the game. I'm just tired, as I'm sure anybody outside the northeast US is, with the Patriots.

So, after being long-winded, I'll say Super Bowl LII will be Jags-Vikings. What say you?

Barbershopman

I'll say Jags-Eagles. But if the Pats go, I'll pull for the NFC team, no matter what.

And 3 of the 4 games were awesome. What a weekend in the NFL!

Nothing against the Eagles, but I would love to see the Vikings host the Super Bowl. The whole country is rooting for Jacksonville and Minnesota. It's time for new blood.

Oh, forget about Kansas City being Super Bowl contenders. Just ask any team that beat them at Arrowhead in the playoffs in the past 20 years.

I think we're headed for a Superbowl 39 rematch. New England vs Philadelphia.

If the Jaguars want any chance at all to beat the Patriots, the defense is gonna have to step up big, and the Jags are gonna have to run the ball like they did against Pittsburgh. But New England is the best at adjusting to what you throw at them. The Jags have had a great run, but I think New England figures them out. I don't think this game will be a blowout, but New England will pull away as the game goes on. Maybe a 14 point win.

I think when it comes to the Vikings, everyone wants to see them host the super bowl, especially after last week. But I give the Eagles the advantage on defense, and I think that's what gets them to the superbowl. I think this game will be low scoring. I won't be shocked if neither team breaks 20 points.

I think it's obvious that if New England makes it, everyone outside if Boston is gonna be rooting for the NFC team.

Being from Wisconsin, I'm rooting for whoever is playing the Vikings this year. I generally root against Philly (4th and 26), but... they're playing against Minnesota.

Congratulations to the Eagles on going to the Super Bowl.

I still watch Jim Gardner's newscast most every night.

While this will result in him and his team talking about the Eagles for the news broadcasts in the next two weeks,

I'm happy for the Eagles, their fans, the city of Philadelphia, and the area where I lived for almost 13 years.

(I actually lived in Lancaster, as most people know. Lancaster had a lot of Eagles fans. )

Good Luck to the Eagles in the Super Bowl. I hope they win it all.

Last edited:
Thank God the Pats made it in, or it would have been the lowest rated Superbowl in history. they are the big draw for the network and league. :numberone:

Thank God the Pats made it in, or it would have been the lowest rated Superbowl in history. they are the big draw for the network and league. :numberone:

Yeah. The networks. They're fapping right now as we speak at 30 Rock. The worst sports fans in the world (PHILA) against another rude fan base. I'll probably watch it, and put in Led Zeppelin DVD for the Halftime show.

I'm torn between who to root for.

Eventhough I hate the Eagles since they're a division rival, the actual current team I do kinda like.

And while I'm kinda tired of seeing New England every year, I'm also genuinely interested in seeing how many more titles they can win before Tom Brady retires. I think Brady leaves before Belichick does, and I think he's got 3 years left in him. He's said he wants to play until he's 45.

I don't think New England has anything else they need to prove. Brady & Belichick are gonna go down as the greatest QB & Coach of all time. Because they've done what they'e done in the era of the salary cap & free agency. Every Three or Four years it's a whole new cast of people, with Brady & Belichick being really the only holdovers through their title runs. Yet every year they're competing, and churning out 12-13 wins.

Last edited:
Brady is having emergency surgery on his hand. they are adding a sixth finger so he can fit his sixth Superbowl ring on it! :milestone:

Sigh, gggrrreeeaaattt...another year where the Patriots go to the super bowl...yiiiippppeeee...~_~

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back