• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriends feet

Whyamidoingthis

Hey everyone first time posting

My girlfriend wants to make a bit of money selling pics of her feet/ them being tickled and may even do videos. We were wondering how much people would be willing to pay per photo/video and how much for different types, e.g. how much for just a soles pic vs how much for a tickling pic. As a quick description, she’s a curvy blonde, 20 years old, she’s got gorgeous size 8 feet.

Thanks!

Also, people are more than welcome to make requests and samples can be available on request for serious buyers

I personally don't produce video's but I know if she's cute and legitimately ticklish, there are fetish producers on this site who'd definitely be interested. Sounds like she's into tickling. If that's true you're a lucky man. What celebrity would you say she resembbles?

Hey!

I saw your price list and was looking to make a request!

Could I request that you put her feet in a cars headrest and tickle them! Please focus on the toes and use fingers and feathers only! I can pay through PayPal thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back