• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public tickling in AZ - I liked it!

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
I don't know about everyone else, but I have always been shy of tickling in public. Watching it or even hearing vanillas talking about it was hot but always made me nervous.

One of the many cool things about living in AZ is that folks wear flip flops year round. So yesterday my wife and I were at our neighborhood pub in Chandler having a couple beverages. B doesn't have the fetish, but she's very playful - even more so while she's having those beverages!

We always sit at the bar there, and so B was walking back from the ladies room and passed a female friend of ours who was sitting at the bar. She grabbed this girl's ribs (I'd say she is in her early 30s) and she shrieked and jumped. Nobody paid much attention (except me!) but my wife said, "Oh, you're ticklish?", bent over, grabbed this chick's ankle, pulled it behind her, and tucked it under her arm. Then B knocked her flip flop off and started tickling.

Our friend screamed, and got EVERYONE's attention in the bar area of this restaurant. B just kept tickling and this girl was pinned against the bar and my wife goes to boot camp 6 days a week and is super strong.

As our friend is screaming and laughing, everyone is the bar is looking and laughing, and nobody is intervening. B worked her over for probably 15-20 seconds as she was helpless.

I was strangely happy with this and totally cool with it. Not embarrassed at all. It was hot! Maybe as I get am getting older I'm becoming more OK with the fetish. I welcome any thoughts folks have about getting over being embarrassed by public tickling!

J

Awesome story. What does the friend(who was tickled) look like? Is your wife ticklish?

She’s really pretty. She’s been on my “must tickle” list for awhile! About 5’2”, long black hair, and really big brown eyes.

As for my wife, she’s extremely ticklish, especially on her feet. So much so that she hates being tickled. I never tickle her. A couple of years ago, I conspired with one of her friends (vanilla) and I was going to hold my wife down and her friend was going to tickle her feet with her long nails. My wife found out before it happened and she almost divorced me, and that’s not much of an exaggeration. Since a happy wife means a happy life, I have learned to be satisfied with her being 100% ‘ler tickling other girls.

I love that! Sounds like a great scene. I would love your wife to tickle my wifes foot like that in public! Haha shed definitely cause a scene as her feet are killer ticklish. Good story!

Very nice account of your experience :bubble: And I totally hear you about her not appreciating you ganging up on her. My own wife is just the same: if I ganged up on her with others, she'd see it as a betrayal. However, just like yours, she loves to tickle other women, because she knows the effect it has on me :devil:

She’s really pretty. She’s been on my “must tickle” list for awhile! About 5’2”, long black hair, and really big brown eyes.

As for my wife, she’s extremely ticklish, especially on her feet. So much so that she hates being tickled. I never tickle her. A couple of years ago, I conspired with one of her friends (vanilla) and I was going to hold my wife down and her friend was going to tickle her feet with her long nails. My wife found out before it happened and she almost divorced me, and that’s not much of an exaggeration. Since a happy wife means a happy life, I have learned to be satisfied with her being 100% ‘ler tickling other girls.

Great story, although it must be a little frustrating being married to a woman who hates being tickled. Does she ever tickle you? Sounds like she's quite the ler

Great story, although it must be a little frustrating being married to a woman who hates being tickled. Does she ever tickle you? Sounds like she's quite the ler

My own wife describes herself as and I quote "90% 'ler, unless in front of you." :blaugh: Humans are complicated beings~

Thanks, I think I am :blush: She's really a great woman, although like everyone on Earth she has her shortcomings ;) Most notably of which, her fiery temper. This smiley here looks so much like her (especially the smirk at the end) that it's almost spooky: :ignite:

Nope, we are just a couple of ‘lers. I enjoy that in tickling she’s 100% tickling other females. Works great for me, and I love the butterflies I get in my stomach when she’s out of town with a girlfriend or two on a girls trip, and I might get a FaceTime or pictures as the girls are partying!

Awesome story.
I was starting to wonder if I was the only TMF member in AZ. (Mesa)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back