• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lead Singer of The Cranberries: Delores O'Riordan has died...

Oh no.

I hope she's peacefully resting and having happy dreams forevermore.

Angry that such a beautiful woman is gone.
Dolores-ORiordan-red-dolores-oriordan-21212019-375-500.png

I fear it was the poison we know as narcotics.:(

Really sad to see this today and thoughts with all those connected.

I bought quite a lot of Cranberries singles when I was younger during the transition between cassettes and CDs. What a hugely distinctive voice, versatile sound, classy live band, instantly memorable songs.

"Dream", "Promises" & "Zombie" all great tunes, but my fave was always "Linger" and I think this live performance shows Dolores and the band at the height of their powers during a performance where there was clearly a lot of love in the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_5B14-VytM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Awwww....I loved her music so much...she was so beautiful and talented...I am very sad teddy bear now. :(

What a tragedy.

Delores passed away far too soon.

R.I.P. Delores.

She was great, with that Irish accent. RIP Dolores.

I'm absolutely heartbroken. Gone far too soon. RIP Delores :dropatear

Never liked the Cranberries, though for what I suspect to be ethnic reasons my fav Irish pub loved to blast them over and over, so I kinda grew a tolerance :p

Dying at 46 though... what a tragic loss! Everyone around her must be devastated! May she rest in peace~

Dolores-ORiordan-Feet-2375247.jpgDolores-ORiordan-Feet-784705.jpgDolores-ORiordan-Feet-784710.jpg

I must say this woman knew how to please her crowd of foot fetishists fans :D

RIP. I enjoyed their music. She was my age... last I read, they did not know the cause of death.

She was far too young to die. She was a great singer and musician. She will be forever missed.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/15/cranberries-dolores-oriordan-dead-dies/

Apparently, Delores was suffering from severe depression, and based on this TMZ story, she may have taken her own life.

3:10 PM PT -- Friends of Dolores tell TMZ ... she had been "dreadfully depressed" in recent weeks, and was also suffering with a lot of back pain.

11:08 AM PT -- Dolores tried taking her life by OD'ing back in 2013, saying she had suffered from depression and ultimately a mental breakdown. She was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Dolores said she believed some of her emotional problems emanated from being abused as a child.

This still a sad ending. The music business has been proven to be deadly, however the association. This brings to mind the lead singer of Badfinger who hanged himself, as a result of their manager ripping them off.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/15/cranberries-dolores-oriordan-dead-dies/

Apparently, Delores was suffering from severe depression, and based on this TMZ story, she may have taken her own life.

This still a sad ending. The music business has been proven to be deadly, however the association. This brings to mind the lead singer of Badfinger who hanged himself, as a result of their manager ripping them off.

I feel for her, I have a friend who is bi-polar and he has been struggling with it all his life. He eventually had to sign a legal contract with his family members to forfeit his right to not take his meds and have his family force him to take it. He did this willingly due to an episode nearly landing him in jail and almost having his home burnt down. Mental illness is not to be taken lightly. People who suffer from it need understanding and love.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back