• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rate the feet.

lerler

TMF Expert
How would you rate this feet out of 10 ?.Is there anything you would like to change about this feet ?.

Attachments

• images(4).jpg
    images(4).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 682
To me, the sole is the most important part of the foot so I can't really rate them.
:D

They're nice but the Pic seems to be heavily photo shopped for a true evaluation. That being said, they do look to be about a 7 but I'd take a super ticklish 7 over a not ticklish perfect ten every time!

I would rate as seven, possibly an 8 as I can only see them from one angle, as milagros said some sole shots would be good. Out of curiousity who's feet are these, or where did this pic come from?

I would rate as seven, possibly an 8 as I can only see them from one angle, as milagros said some sole shots would be good. Out of curiousity who's feet are these, or where did this pic come from?

Its an anklet models feet.

Its an anklet model's feet. I will post another one,should i post it here or as a new tgread.

Eh, I'm not a fan of ratings. A single number never seems to do it justice for me, no matter what's being judged.

If we're talking pros and cons:
Pros
I like the lovely fair complexion, complimented by the ankle bracelets, as well as the perfect incline from the pinkie to the big toe.

Cons
The feet look pretty thin. When I imagine tickling them, I get uncomfortable thoughts of actually feeling the bones through the skin. I prefer my feet meatier. Then there's the matter of toe length. I usually don't have too much of a problem with long toes, but these seem to just manage to exceed my threshold.

First time I've ever written a review for feet to be honest. That was interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back