• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baseball Stadiums

Sodahead

TMF Master
Which ones have you visited and which ones do you want to visit? I'll go first.

I've been to Turner Field in Atlanta and Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia. That's it...

I'd love to visit: Dodger Stadium, Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, Camden Yards, PNC Park in Pittsburgh, AT&T Park in SF, Yankee Stadium and Suntrust Park (new Braves stadium)

I have been to the three oldest baseball stadiums currently in use: Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, and Dodger Stadium.
I have been to three stadiums that no longer exist: (old) Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium (Mets), and Veterans Stadium (Phillies).
I have only been to three other MLB stadiums: CitiField (Mets), Citizens Bank Park (Phillies), and (new) Yankee Stadium.

I've been to all of the stadiums that are/were in New York and Philadelphia.

Those being Shea Stadium, Old Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, New Yankee Stadium, Veterans Stadium and Citizens Bank Park.

I've also been to Atlanta Fulton County Stadium, and the Houston Astrodome.

I walked outside of Fenway Park in Boston, and saw the stadium, but I don't know if that counts as "being at a stadium".

I would like to go to Wrigley Field.

Sadly, I've only been to Kauffman Stadium in KC before renovation twice. I seen that dump Arrowhead from the very top of the K. I plan on going again.

I wish to visit Fenway and Wrigley one of these years. A replica of Ebbets Field or Sportsman Park in STL would be nice! Could build a miniature version in the backyard.

Saw many a Royals game at the old Municipal Stadium and later at Kaufman. If I remember correctly they moved into that stadium for the 1971 season with the Chiefs moving to Arrowhead a year later. Municipal was demolished a few years later. Also caught a few Astros games in the long vacant Astrodome.

Saw many a Royals game at the old Municipal Stadium and later at Kaufman. If I remember correctly they moved into that stadium for the 1971 season with the Chiefs moving to Arrowhead a year later. Municipal was demolished a few years later. Also caught a few Astros games in the long vacant Astrodome.

Kauffman seems interesting. Would love to see that some day. I remember as a kid, watching games on TV when the Braves would ply the Astros and thinking the Astrodome seemed really cool!

Thanks for the response

I've been to all of the stadiums that are/were in New York and Philadelphia.

Those being Shea Stadium, Old Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, New Yankee Stadium, Veterans Stadium and Citizens Bank Park.

I've also been to Atlanta Fulton County Stadium, and the Houston Astrodome.

I walked outside of Fenway Park in Boston, and saw the stadium, but I don't know if that counts as "being at a stadium".

I would like to go to Wrigley Field.

Good stuff. I think you can sort of count Fenway. To me, even just seeing it and walking around Boston would be cool (coming from a small town, just walking around big cities and looking at all the buildings is endlessly fascinating to me.)

Kauffman seems interesting. Would love to see that some day. I remember as a kid, watching games on TV when the Braves would ply the Astros and thinking the Astrodome seemed really cool!

Thanks for the response

Considering it's almost 50 years old Kauffman is still a beautiful stadium. Never been a fan of domed stadiums but the Astrodome was pretty cool back in the day. Plus, I saw ZZ Top and the Stones there in 1981. :D

I've been to Fenway Park ( Born and raised in Boston ) and I've been to Chase Field in Phoenix

I'd like to visit Wrigley Field, Dodger Stadium

I have been to Wrigley Field, Fenway Park and the Nationals old park RFK Stadium. I would love to visit most all the parks but if I had to choose one I would say Dodgers Stadium

Ive been to every Major League City, Its awesome to take them all in

Hitting Yankee stadium, Fenway park, and Wrigley field are on my bucket list.

back in my crazy young single guy days , my friends and I took a summer and did a cross country stadium tour! Hit em all coast to coast! Some we more or less snuck into through unlocked maintance doors..others the more legal less breaking and entering type visits lol. Some we took the full on stadium tours..others employees pretty much just let us in to take pictures on the fields..others for actual games. Afew places (like Kauffman stadium for instance) actually let us on the field during the teams workouts pregame! Got pictues wth afew kc royals and Yankees... jack McDowell , willie Randolph , don mattingly. Hit football stadiums as well. AAHHHH,,,,memories

I went to a lot of games in Seattle's Kingdome in my youth, saw a couple of great games at Camden Yards in Baltimore, and caught a game in old Yankee Stadium. The last game I saw was at Safeco Field in Seattle.

27...Not that many the last 15 years...Most memorable, Old Yankee, Polo Grounds when the Mets played there, Fenway, Wrigley, Astrodome, New Baltimore...Most recent New Yankee...Three shitty ones off the top of my head...Shea (Mets), old Arlington (Rangers) and the 70’s to 90’s cookie cutters, Pirates, Reds, White Sox and Braves

I've only ever been to one, AT&T Park, but what a stadium to visit and to tour around! There can be few stadiums anywhere in the world with such a pristine location. And with all the plaques, statues and commemorations inside and out, you could really feel the history of the team being treated with reverence! :)

I've only ever been to one, AT&T Park, but what a stadium to visit and to tour around! There can be few stadiums anywhere in the world with such a pristine location. And with all the plaques, statues and commemorations inside and out, you could really feel the history of the team being treated with reverence! :)

Only down side to AT&T Park - it's COLD right on the bay like it is! Went to a game there in late June and froze my tail off! Need to go dressed for football!

Only down side to AT&T Park - it's COLD right on the bay like it is! Went to a game there in late June and froze my tail off! Need to go dressed for football!

Well we went there on a very sunny day in May. Outside of the park, it was hot, but then when we went inside and up the the higher seating areas, it turned absolutely freezing! I read that the Giants used to have the same problems at Candlestick Park as well!

I've only ever been to my home team's stadium, Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI. Go Brewers!

I'm kinda picky - I only ever go to another team's stadium if they're playing my team. I have yet to have the privilege of being the away fans for a Brewer game.

Well we went there on a very sunny day in May. Outside of the park, it was hot, but then when we went inside and up the the higher seating areas, it turned absolutely freezing! I read that the Giants used to have the same problems at Candlestick Park as well!
IMHO, the fans of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards deserve to freeze their balls off. :rowfull:

I've always wanted to visit San Francisco for many reasons, AT&T Park being among them!

Another stadium I should put that I would like to go to is Camden Yards.

I was supposed to go to a game there, when I lived in Lancaster, PA, but the weather was bad.

Camden Yards looks like an incredible place to see a game.

Another stadium I should put that I would like to go to is Camden Yards.

I was supposed to go to a game there, when I lived in Lancaster, PA, but the weather was bad.

Camden Yards looks like an incredible place to see a game.

I've only heard good things about Camden.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back