• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blast From The Past

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,
It's been a few years since I am been on here. Hope some of my ole friends are still around. I am still not involved in the ticking community or making videos for the same reason as stated before. I've go to say I really miss it. It's been years since I had a tickle session with anyone. I have been looking for a discrete hook up here in S.E. Michigan but have only hit dead ends. Not sure what I can do to find someone. Any ideas?

Was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Ogre Productions. Also known as the Evil Ticklers. I really loved their videos and actually think they were better than what I was producing. Anyone have any ideas or know where I can get their videos? Their website is gone and their Clips 4 Sale store is empty.

Well I hope to hear from past friends as I will be checking in from time to time.

The Laugher

Hi All,
It's been a few years since I am been on here. Hope some of my ole friends are still around. I am still not involved in the ticking community or making videos for the same reason as stated before. I've go to say I really miss it. It's been years since I had a tickle session with anyone. I have been looking for a discrete hook up here in S.E. Michigan but have only hit dead ends. Not sure what I can do to find someone. Any ideas?

Was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Ogre Productions. Also known as the Evil Ticklers. I really loved their videos and actually think they were better than what I was producing. Anyone have any ideas or know where I can get their videos? Their website is gone and their Clips 4 Sale store is empty.

Well I hope to hear from past friends as I will be checking in from time to time.

The Laugher

Hey there, how are you?

I'm in Detroit and I produce videos and some girls from my vids do sessions.

PM me if interested

They have a Clips4Sale store here clips4sale.com/studio/2507/the-evil-ticklers
Looks like clips are still selling but there has not been an update since 2014.

I remember seeing you around here many moons ago - did you have a video featuring a mature lady called Becky getting foot tickled, or was that someone else?

Like you, I also miss Ogre Productions; they were steadily active from 2005-7, then nothing until about 2012 and then the last video (and not a particularly good one, sadly) in 2014. Here's hoping that they also resurface one day.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Your video, The Experiment, is in my collection and one of my favorites from way back. Good to see you're still around. :)

Hi Laugher,

Any chance of making some of your old videos available for purchase?

The Evil Ticklers

I've been to the clips 4 sale sites and it looks like none of the previews worked which is why I thought they we not make videos

The Laugher

Hello my ole friends. Unfortunately I no longer have any of my old masters. I had to get rid of them when I was forced out of the scene. It's to bad too. I really enjoyed them and could use them now since I have not been able to find any local tickle friends. Yes, Becky and the Experiment were a couple of my favorite. The Becky session was pure torture for her which is why I think it came out so well.
The Laugher

Great to see you're back on the TMF!

'Becky Foot Tickled For Information' is one of my absolute favourite tickling videos ever! Really great work! :D

If there was a way to see/purchase the whole video of
'Becky Foot Tickled For Information' that would be great. I've seen a clip and thought it was awesome.

It's a shame the original videos are gone. I loved "caught in a lie" after finding it randomly a while back, and always wanted to see the revenge clip. Still hoping someone out there has it.

One of my most favorite vids ever was the Becky Foot Tickled for Information.
I think it was mostly due to her attractiveness, her great laugh and most especially her sexy feet. Glad to see you are still around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back