• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lers/Lees with Accents

rosebud

Okay, i’m Quite shy so making a post in general on here is pretty far fetched but I thought this might be a fun conversation. Apologies if it’s been done before.

I personally get more flustered if a ler talking to me has an accent, I’m american and all stereotypical Americans have an affinity for British accents, or at least the girls I met do. But also Australian, Spanish, Italian, French, etc.

I don’t mean to fetishize accents, I realize it might be rude but do you get more flustered if your ler or lee has an accent?

I love ticklees with foreign accents! I'm British but I lived abroad for 9 years, mainly in Brazil. I love hearing girls begging in Portuguese and Spanish, and on my travels to America I loved hearing the American accent during sessions.

I think a lot of people like hearing foreign accents in general, because it's exotic. I know I do.

yeah i gotta admit, i do like an accent to be fair. though i can't quite decide on my favourite lol.

I think we Americans have a thing for accents in general. I’d say I would like it it my lee had an accent.

I was aroused after watching a video where the Ler was speaking Japanese. Had no idea what he was saying but I could probably guess something to make the Lee freak out even more :)

In spite of my best efforts, I cannot erase my French accent :p I have a British friend who likes to make impressions of it; says he thinks my voice sounds incredibly soft, with what he describes as a "rounder" pronunciation, whatever that means :D

I love it when me and my wife talk in Chinese (I have no accent when I do, barring when I make a mistake :blush:), especially when she is the 'ler. She has an adorable voice when she does. On the contrary, since she works for a foreign firm, she's used to speaking English in a commanding tone, so she sounds harsher and bossier in English :blaugh:

I myself think that British girls make great villains. I love to hear a classy sadistic torturer with a posh accent :wub: Conversely, I think American males have the sexiest, manliest voices on the planet :cool:

Last edited:
Belgium here :D personally I like the american accents but that's mainly because I grew up in Belgium probably. I moved to America now tho so I can enjoy the tickle fun and American accents all in one haha

Belgium here :D personally I like the american accents but that's mainly because I grew up in Belgium probably. I moved to America now tho so I can enjoy the tickle fun and American accents all in one haha

Two of the hottest lovers I had in my life were Flemish girls. One of them in particular is very still very dear to my heart. The women of Belgium are incredible :wub: And Flemish accent is sexy as hell in French~

One of my former coworkers who used to tickle me in the office periodically had a British accent and something about the amused precision of her voice was delightful. "You're very ticklish, aren't you," she said the first time she found out and in her accent the words sent an extra thrill of giddy apprehension through me. Other things she said over the course of our prickly acquaintance -- "You sure you want to stand there like that, after what I've found out about you?" "No, sorry, I'm not going going to stop" -- stick with me years later because of the extra frisson of teasing superiority they took on with that great accent of hers.

I'm learning to tickle in German: Du bist so sehr kitzelig auf den Böden Ihren Füßen! Du lachst so heftig, wenn ich deine Füßen einfach so kitzeln! Weil du so kitzelig bist, besonders zwischen deinen Zehen!

I'm learning to tickle in German: Du bist so sehr kitzelig auf den Böden Ihren Füßen! Du lachst so heftig, wenn ich deine Füßen einfach so kitzeln! Weil du so kitzelig bist, besonders zwischen deinen Zehen!

You should post this on the German part of the forum ;)

It's not my place to say cause I'm not fluent enough, but I think I might have spotted a few mistakes?

I'm pretty sure it reads "You are so very ticklish on the soles of your feet. You laugh so violently, if your feet are thus tickled. Because you are so ticklish, especially between your toes."

British, Australian, even Spanish accents would be a great thing for a 'lee to have. I would love that.

What’s the translation of this?

I'm pretty sure it reads "You are so very ticklish on the soles of your feet. You laugh so violently, if your feet are thus tickled. Because you are so ticklish, especially between your toes."

Very good.

If you enter the German into Google Search box it translates to: "You're so ticklish on the bottoms of your feet! You laugh so hard when I tickle your feet just like that! Because you are so ticklish, especially between your toes!" .... Which is SO MUCH FUN to say in either language!! 😂

One of my former coworkers who used to tickle me in the office periodically had a British accent and something about the amused precision of her voice was delightful. "You're very ticklish, aren't you," she said the first time she found out and in her accent the words sent an extra thrill of giddy apprehension through me. Other things she said over the course of our prickly acquaintance -- "You sure you want to stand there like that, after what I've found out about you?" "No, sorry, I'm not going going to stop" -- stick with me years later because of the extra frisson of teasing superiority they took on with that great accent of hers.

So your attractive co-worker just randomly decided to tickle you? At work?

Maybe I’m just being a hater, but it seems some of you guys have got creative imaginations.

Lol ... The first person I really got to play with and my earliest switch sessions, first to do any sort of tying each other (all pretty loose/improvised, but still) was from Portugal. He wasn't into it the same way I was, but was very willing to try with me, and did like some aspects of it for sure 😂. I think one hot/noticeable thing about his accent/speech was that he sounded more 'formal' than most Americans. He didn't use slang/informal contractions like most Americans do like "kinda, gonna, lemme" lol .. and sometimes used less common/more old fashioned words that aren't typically something you hear much in everyday Americans speech... it was a subtle difference in his wording and cadence compared to most Americans' speech.

American clip and weird clip. But the Happy Woodcutter of that Calstar video speaks in an accent reminding me of a Finnish one. It's as if it's a video about women being kidnapped by a hermit in the neck of the woods somewhere in Deep Finland. It turns out to be a Vietnam vet with PTSD in another video, though.

That's what instantly came to my mind. I think I'd love this kind of accent from a tickler :)
imelda1.jpgimelda2.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back