• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Politics F/FF

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
Really short quick story I threw together. Thought it was a cool concept and scenario, just don't have the time to elaborate and make it an in-depth story.

It was a cold night in London. The three women walked up the stairs to board the private jet. Ivanka Trump and Hillary Clinton had flown to London to give speeches at a women’s rights march. Tomi Lahren tagged along as the news correspondent covering the event. They wrapped up the speeches about an hour prior to boarding their jet, and were set to fly nine hours overnight.

Hillary wasn't all that happy about the company she had to spend time with. She and Ivanka were cordial, but she despised Tomi. She stood behind the two as they walked through the door in to the jet. Ivanka wore a black dress down to her thighs. Her legs and feet were covered by a pair of ultra sheer black tights. On her feet, Ivanka wore a pair of black heels and she topped it all off with a grey pea coat. Tomi wore a short red dress with black opaque tights. A pair of black ankle boots and a black pea coat to keep her warm. These beautiful young blondes in their stunning outfits left Hillary feeling a bit self-conscious in her trademark pants suit.

They entered the main cabin of the private jet. It was a magnificent room with all kinds of places to lounge, flat screens on the wall featuring different news channels and chilled wine ready for the ladies to drink. There were four large leather seats in the center of the cabin, arranged two and two, so they could face each other and conversate. Ivanka and Tomi grabbed seats next to each other. Hillary sat directly across from Ivanka.

Tomi couldn’t contain her excitement “wow this jet is freakin awesome” she said in a giddy voice

Hillary just nodded her head, she didn't have much to say, she was used to this kind of treatment.

A flight attendant emerged from the back of the plane.

“I'm going to bring you three out some wine and your meals. After you’re done eating, we’ll probably let you have the remainder of the night to get some rest. The button on the right side of your arm rest will bring out the retractable tray tables from the side of the chair.”

“We appreciate your help” Ivanka replied

“Whoa fancy” Tomi said. She hit the button on her arm rest which produced a large wooden tray table retracting from the side of her seat. Once it was fully emerged, the tray folded out in front of her and over her lap. It was about 2’x2’ in size give or take a few inches. The other two followed suit.

Underneath the table, Tomi was working on slipping off her ankle boots. Her feet had been killing her and she needed to free them from her shoes. She immediately felt a cool breeze of air on her stockinged feet once the boots were off. She hit another button on the arm rest that produced a recliner-like leg rest. Ivanka used her leg rest as well. It was a long day and she needed to put her feet up and relax.

The wine was flowing and the three were having a great conversation. They avoided discussing politics and all costs and focused more on life, family and hobbies.

The attendant came back out to take their dishes. “Let me know if there’s anything else you need girls. I’ll be in the back room”

Once her plates were clear, Hillary scurried off to the bathroom. She’d had one too many glasses of wine and was starting to feel the effects.

“Oh my God, she’s kinda drunk” Tomi laughed as she whispered to Ivanka

“I know right? Let’s keep her going”

Ivanka was ready to change into some comfy clothes, have a little more wine then get some sleep. She hit the button on her armrest to retracted the tray table, Tomi did the same. Their trays slowly started to lower down on to the laps and press down on their legs.

“Ow what the fuck” Tomi said “These aren't working right”

The trays remained pressed down on their laps, from the middle of their thighs down to their shins. Ivanka looked beyond the table and could see the tips of her high heels poking out from the other side. She tried to lift the tray up, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Hillary should be able to grab help so we can get out of here” Ivanka said

The girls struggled a bit more but it was no use. They were stuck in their chairs. Even the recliner buttons to lower their legs wouldn't work.
Hillary walked out of the bathroom and took a long look at the two girls in their predicament

“What’d you two do?” she asked half laughing. “You were supposed to lift the tray back upright before hitting the button” She took another long swig of her red wine. “Let me see if I can help.”

Hillary was mashing the buttons on the girl’s chairs and trying to lift the trays. It wasn’t working. Defeated, Hillary poured herself another glass of wine “Well, the flight attendant is already asleep, looks like you two are stuck!” she joked

“Stop messing around, go get help” Tomi said

Hillary was thoroughly enjoying this. She teased the girls a bit as she downed another glass of wine. She looked down to her right and noticed Tomi’s feet sticking out from the tray table, still shod in her black opaque tights.

“And what do we have down here?” Hillary said reaching down towards Tomi’s feet.

“No stop, what the fuck are you doing? Don’t touch my feet! Tomi panicked.

With just the fingernail on her right pointer finger, Hillary started from Tomi’s heel and dragged it up to her toes.

Tomi squeezed her lips tight to hold in her squeal. Her foot jerked to the right to try and avoid the fingernail.

“Oohhh is someone a little ticklish on her feet?” Hillary teased.

“No I’m not. Seriously this is so unprofessional, get help so we can get out.” Tomi pleaded

Hillary ignored her and started tracing four fingernails along the bottom of Tomi’s right foot. Her foot rotated left and right to avoid the fingers, but it was no use, she couldn’t escape the fingers. Tomi covered her mouth with her hands and her upper body started to twist back and forth and slam against the seat.

A squeal escaped her lips and she began to giggle uncontrollably
“Hhehehehehehehahahahaha sttoooohahahahapppaaahaha”

Ivanka watched Hillary tickle the bottoms of Tomi’s feet. Worried Hillary would turn her attention to her. Ivanka tried to slide out from underneath of the tray. She placed both hands flat on the arm rest and attempted to lift herself out from under. Ivanka was extremely ticklish, especially on the bottoms of her feet, she had to escape.
Hillary was now running four fingers along the bottom of each of Tomi’s feet. Tomi was howling with laughter and had tears running down her eyes. Her face was bright red.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STTAAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP Pleeesasseee nooooooooHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Ivanka tried to lift herself out from under the tray, but there was no room to slide her feet underneath. Her feet and high-heels kept getting stuck against the edge of the tray table. She tried one last time to pull her left foot under. She tugged once as hard as she could, the impact of her shoe against the tray table, caused her heel to partly come off. The black heel was now just dangling on her nylon covered toes. Ivanka composed herself and attempted to use her right foot to secure the heel back on to her left foot. Hillary was watching Ivanka struggle out of the corner of her eye.

“Alright Tomi im going to give you a little break” Hillary said, her eyes now fixated on Ivanka. They locked eyes and Ivanka started to plead

“Please leave me alone. I promise if you do this, you’ll be in deep shit”

Hillary ignored Ivanka and used one finger to knock the dangling heel from Ivanka’s left foot. She took one long look at Ivanka’s foot, covered in the sheer black nylon. She used the nail of the index finger of her left hand and started to lightly scratch the bottom of Ivanka’s foot, in a figure 8 motion. She watched as Ivanka’s foot started to twitch.
“Looks like we have another set of very ticklish feet” Hillary teased

Hillary traced both of her index fingers along the bottom of Ivanka’s feet. Ivanka was starting to squirm uncontrollably. Hillary noticed Ivanka jump in her seat every time she reached the base of her toes. She pulled off Ivanka’s other heel, and started to stroke that foot as well.
Laughter began to pour from Ivanka’s mouth, “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahan noooohahahahahahahahahahaha dont tickkkllee my feeehehehehehetthahahahahahaha”.
Ivanka was thrashing in the chair wildly.

“Wow you are extremely ticklish” Hillary teased.

She continued to tickle the bottoms of both of Ivanka’s feet, focusing mainly on her arches and toes.
Ivanka lost all control “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STTTAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“And you look a little bored over there” Hillary said to Tomi

Hillary reached down and tickled Tomi’s right foot. She now had both girls laughing, screaming and flailing around in agony.

“What’s going on back here??”

The girls were so loud, they woke up the flight attendant.

“Please help us” Ivanka said “the trays are stuck, and Hillary won't let us out”

“Are you tickling them?” the attendant asked

“I was, give it a try, you get get in trouble” Hillary said. Just as she said that, she reached down and grabbed Ivanka’s right ankle to hold it still, and scraped the bottom of her feet.

The flight attendant watched as Ivanka started to giggle and squirm like little girl. She was a huge liberal, and couldn't stand Tomi Lahren. This was perfect. She reached down and quickly tickled both of Tomi’s feet. Tomi squealed and tried to pull her feet away.

“Please don't. Please help us out. Im so fucking ticklish on my feet I can’t take it anymore” Tomi said on the brink of tears.

The flight attendant just smiled and started to tickle both feet again, not stopping this time.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Tomi was screaming laughing, her body thrashed back and forth violently.

The flight attendant looked over at Ivanka who was suffering her own ticklish agony.

“Okay okay that’s enough” Hillary said “Fun’s over lets get them out.”

The flight attendant went into the back room. Hit a few buttons on the control panel was able to get the trays to retract properly.
Ivanka and Tomi were pissed, but there wasn’t much they could do about it. They quickly walked off into the back bedrooms. They just stayed in their rooms through the night until they landed, replaying the torture over in their heads.

Tomi Lahren desperately needs her soles locked in place and tickled. Great story!

I am so glad for this story. Both those girls needed some fetishy attention and I am actually really glad Hillary was the one to do so. I might be a bit more right on the spectrum but she makes a great ler in my book.

Ivanka's stocking feet tickled is something I always wanted to see.

I'm a big fan of your stories, especially how you always write your celebrity lees in nylons or tights! I look forward to your future work.

I thought a truly good idea for a tickling story would be Hillary and Chelsea giving a very severe tickling punishment to Huma for her part in the election loss

I wasn't familiar with Tomi Lahren, but having Googled her... Oh, wow! Great story.

Appreciate the feedback. I have a couple new stories I’m in the process of editing that will be released soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back