• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovered theory on making oneself more ticklish

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
Am I ever wrecked right now! I mean, for the very first time ever I was literally crying with laughter, had tears streaming out of my eyes, was sweating fiercely, and bucking wildly, banging and shaking my head and pounding my fists, extending fingers and my arms, grabbing at things that weren't there... Seeing stars. Soda-popping bubbles were going off all around my sphere of reception - in my ears, my eyes, my brain. I reached subspace where the whole of my being was consumed with laughter and reacting to the intense sensations tormenting the bottoms of my extremely ticklish bare feet right at that very moment... That was my existence, my entire realm. It came as a surprise to my ler as well, because she had not experienced such animated outbursts from me before in the past, but IT TICKLED SO BAD! So much so that I was probably within seconds of crying uncle and begging for mercy. She demonstrated just how evil and cruel she can be tickling me when she had me in such a state and in such a vulnerable spot!

All because...

A few days ago she had the idea of mapping my ticklish hotspots, kill zones and areas of heightened sensitivity and marking them with dots, circles, arrows, lines and so forth using a Sharpie marker. Then I was instructed to look at them while she explained each one while tickling it. After that, pictures were taken of the maps. Over the next several days, I was to look at them from time to time or whenever I had a second to look at tickle related stuff. It must have made all the difference in my subconscious, because I never experienced a tickling like THAT before! The longer it went on, the more torturous and unbearable it became... I remember yelling out It tickles! It tickles! That has never happened before!

Welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole...

Now, if we could see your chart... maybe make a post? Take a poll?

Last edited:
However you may be onto something here... Would anyone else be willing to *try* this and post about their results?

I haven't started a chart yet lol but as a community we probably could, and gauge whether or not this works in their case. I guess I could post a pic or 2

I tell you it was crazy... My stomach muscles are still hurting today lol

And, like those who are known to be extremely, as in off the charts ticklish, who feels squirmish when thinking about or imagining being tickled on their spots, almost feeling it, or reliving it. I am experiencing that phenomenon for the first time.

IMG_20180114_125935.jpg

Actually I was being serious...
I don't know what your symbols mean exactly.
How about marking your foot with numbers... 1 to 5.
5 is the most ticklish place.

If enough people make such a chart, it would benefit all of us!

It's a time-tested method; by taking away your control and focusing you 'into the moment' she opened (or loosened up) up your mental head space. In pulling you inward a bit (panic can be very erotic) that in turn allowed you to feel more sensations (to a fabulous degree). Your subconscious and psyche did the rest! Congrats!!

It's a time-tested method; by taking away your control and focusing you 'into the moment' she opened (or loosened up) up your mental head space. In pulling you inward a bit (panic can be very erotic) that in turn allowed you to feel more sensations (to a fabulous degree). Your subconscious and psyche did the rest! Congrats!!
Well said!

As someone who really wants to feel more ticklish, I am absolutely interested in trying this. Sounds like something that would help me actually have the experience of feeling ticklish and not just overthinking it.

As someone who really wants to feel more ticklish, I am absolutely interested in trying this. Sounds like something that would help me actually have the experience of feeling ticklish and not just overthinking it.

I'm curious to know the results if you've done/are planning on doing so, Sandisk

I can see how that might work. Looks like it would definitely build nervous anticipation, as you became more and more familiar with the spots that would bypass your resistance.

I saw a woman get tickled once, and then after a pause, the tickler came in and reduced her to helpless giggling over and over, just by moving in and wiggling his fingers in the air, tickling her senseless with nothing but anticipation and the ensuing embarrassment. It's kind of a mind over matter thing. The more you fear something, and tense up in anticipation of it, the worse its effect will be. I once dealt with some painful back spasms by learning not to fear the pain, and to just walk like I wasn't feeling anything. It made the pain far less of a problem than it had been when I was actively trying to avoid it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back