• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renismelthin: You Will Tell F/M (Foot tickling only)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, fellow ticklephiles... This is a commission story that I did a couple weeks back. I debated whether or not to post it, but I think you will all enjoy it. It's the perfect example of how a playing a particular tickle game with your lee makes all the difference...

Anthony heard the footsteps in the hallway coming closer and closer...

It was Wednesday when he got the assignment. He should have been smarter. He should have asked more questions. But the millions that he was offered clouded his judgment.

Anthony Capone sat at his computer, reading the details of the dossier that had been sent to him. He had never heard of the facility that he was to infiltrate. It was located underground, hidden in the Mojave Desert of all places. It was supposedly some kind of research facility. But to the best of Anthony's knowledge, no such place existed. And with his past history working for the CIA, he would have known.

Capone had lived a lifetime in a decade. He had started off with a stint in the military which led, quickly enough, to Black Ops training. After only 6 years, he had been accepted into the CIA. Doing what, you ask? They called him an operative. A more pretentious group might have called him a saboteur. He, on the other hand, had preferred “spy”.

Though he didn't divulge his age to many people, he was reasonably young for someone who had accomplished so much. However, after botching a mission and letting an ally get fatally shot, he was disavowed. Nobody knew who he was anymore. The CIA erased him. Now he operated at his own esteem, taking anonymous jobs which ranged from gathering intel to high profile assassinations.

That Friday, he successfully infiltrated the facility. Though he didn't know much about the kind of research done there, he knew what his objective was: To break into Level 7 and secure a chip which contained the research of Dr. Vanessa Jones. Dr. Jones had stumbled upon something. Anthony didn't know what, but he figured it wasn't his business.

He had a change of heart, however, when he found the chip. He had knocked out a guard and swiped his clearance card to get to Level 7 and was shocked that there seemed to be nobody else there. He practically walked into the lab. No one else was present to stop him. He picked up the chip and inserted it into a monitor. The first thing that showed up on the screen was a list of names. Mostly doctors. Jones herself was on the list just above another name: Dr. Hinter Sin. Anthony didn't recognize the name. There didn't seem to be anything else on the chip. Just the list of names. Anthony pulled the chip out and slid in into a special compartment in the sole of his left shoe. He stopped to take one last look around the lab. Where the Hell was everybody? He didn't know, but he did feel the hypodermic needle enter his neck...

Anthony came to, not sure if he was still in the facility or not. Just by looking at the room he was in, he would have guessed yes.

It looked like a study of some kind. Maybe an office. He was sitting in an admittedly comfortable recliner. His feet were resting on a cushiony footstool in front of him which contained a small set of stocks that his ankles were locked in. His arms were strapped to the armrests of the chair as well.

A bookshelf to Anthony's right caught his eye. There were a number of books that seemed to revolve around human physiology and the senses. One of them was about receptors in the skin. One was about Pavlovian response. One was a guide to human sexuality. Now, more than before, he was eager to know what exactly he had gotten himself into.

He heard the sound of footsteps coming from the other side of the wooden door. The way the steps clicked and clacked led him to assume the person approaching was wearing high heels. A female.

Anthony heard the footsteps in the hallway coming closer and closer...

The door finally opened and in walked a stunningly beautiful woman. She had blonde hair that was put up in a bun and enchanting green eyes. Her white, buttoned shirt was professional, but her purple skirt was rather fetching. A strange cross between librarian and streetwalker. Her crimson lips curled as she looked him over.

“Hello.” She took a step towards him and exuded a somewhat friendly demeanor which caught Anthony a little off guard. “My name is Vanessa.”

“Vanessa Jones?” He cocked an eyebrow.

“That's right.” She nodded. “Introductions around. You know who I am. But it's you I'm curious about.”

“You're gonna remain curious.” He told her with absolute certainty.

“What do you think it is that we do here?” She asked, walking around the recliner, her eyes never leaving him.

“I don't care.” He replied stoically.

“In other words...” She stopped directly in front of him, glancing down at his feet. “You don't know.”

“I know what I was sent to do. Although, I have no idea why a list of doctors would be of any interest to anybody.” He admitted. Vanessa chuckled quietly, bringing a demure finger to her soft, red lips.

“Well, how about we play a game? A game of questions.” She proposed.

“I'm listening.” His curiosity grew more and more by the second.

“I ask you a question. You can refuse to answer, but it means that I am allowed to refuse when it is your turn.” She explained. “And just to show that I am a good sport, you can ask first.”

“Okay, I'll bite.” He cleared his throat. “Who are you?”

“I've already told you. My name is Vaness-”

“Pull another one, lady. I know how to tell when people are lying to me.” His CIA training had stuck. She looked at him, clearly deciding whether or not to come clean. Her smirk belonged to a child who was just asked if they had been jumping on the bed.

“That's really more of a show question than a tell question.” She said quietly.

“Then show me.” He looked at her sternly, letting her know that there was no kidding in him.

For the rest of his life, Anthony would never forget what happened next. At first, it was her eyes. Those green eyes of hers. The dark pupils became slits, like cat eyes. And the emerald hue turned bright purple. That was only the beginning as her clothes vanished, her chest and rear inflated somewhat, and her flesh turned pink. She sprouted two tiny horns on her forehead and her blonde hair turned neon blue. By the time the transformation was complete, she looked like a colorful succubus. Anthony tensed in the recliner as fear began to overtake him.

“Ask and you shall receive.” The demon stretched out her arms proudly. Her hands were soft with razor sharp claws for fingernails. The childlike sound of her voice didn't match the developed look of her figure, and Anthony suddenly had many, many more questions. “My name...” The creature locked eyes with him. “My true name... is Renismelthin.” She took a bow. “I run this facility under the guise of Vanessa Jones. One of my many little... experiments... with human nature. And now, it is my turn to ask you a question. Who sent you?”

“I don't know.” He told her truthfully. The client had chosen to remain anonymous. Renismelthin pouted.

“How sad. You really don't know. I too, can tell when someone is lying to me... Anthony.” She drew a talon along her now purple lips, as if enjoying the sensation. Anthony was tempted to ask how she knew his name, but she was clearly something otherworldly, and he was far more interested in other mysteries.

“My turn. Why is there next to nobody else here?”

“Who else needs to be here?” She shrugged as if it was a silly question. “I prefer my privacy. Other than a couple of guards, I don't need anyone else.” Her expression became more serious. “Now for the big question. Where is the chip?”

“Still in the lab.” He lied. “I put in in the monitor to see what was on it, then I put it back. What did you do? Lose it?”

“What did I just say?” Renismelthin rolled her eyes. “I know when you are lying. If you don't tell me the truth, I will just have to ask you in a different way.” She sat down in front of his feet. The chip was still hidden in his left shoe, but he couldn't let her know that. There were several million dollars waiting for him to escape the facility with that chip. She reached forward to take hold of the heel of his shoe and deftly yanked it off. She did the same with the other shoe.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Where is the chip?” She challenged him. He didn't answer. A part of him was terrified of the demon, obviously, but until he knew what she intended to do with him, he couldn't be too scared. She peeled his black socks off and his toes wiggled as they were introduced to the brisk air.

“I'll never tell you where that chip is.” He told her.

“Oh yes, you will.” She assured him. She ran a talon up his bare right sole and his foot jerked.

“What the Hell do you think you're doing?!” He responded angrily.

“I think I am waiting for you to tell me where the chip is.” She ran the talon up his foot again, delighting in his physical response. “I have all the time in the world, you see. And I have no problem entertaining myself by tickling your feet until you decide to come clean with me.”

“Tickling? What are you, my mother? What kind of demon is incapable of coming up with a better torture than tickling?” He laughed at Renismelthin.

“Interesting choice of words.” The demon mused. “Did your mother used to tickle you?” Renismelthin watched the naked feet in front of her. She watched the skin stretch and loosen with each twitch and jerk. She watched the toes flex and wiggle. You could actually hear the soft scratching along the skin of Anthony's soles. “Where is the chip?”

“I... won't tell... you.” He said adamantly.

“My dear boy... have you never heard of me?” Renismelthin placed her hands on either sides of his calves. “I confess that not many know my true name, but everyone has heard of the Tickle Monster!”

“There's no such thing. Unless Santa Claus and Lucky The Leprechaun are gonna come in and help you interrogate me.” His words were fierce, but his tone was nervous.

“Don't worry. I don't need anyone's help breaking you.” She chirped confidently. “These fingers of mine can do more than enough damage to a little boy's feet.

“I'm not going to tell you.” He declared once again.

“Of course you will. I can assure you that this torture is adequate enough. It's probably just been a really long time since you have felt the effects of the tickle. Maybe you have forgotten just how powerful those sensations can be...” She hissed as she poked under his toes. “Tickle tickle tickle...”

“Damn you!” He caught each little giggle in his throat, refusing to grant the creature any kind of pleasure.

“Oh, but I love coochie-ing little feetsies like yours!” Renismelthin's already childlike voice sounded even more so as she cooed at him. “A-coochie coochie coo! Anthony gets ALL the coochies!”

Anthony felt the nails on his soles and how much it tickled. But he couldn't laugh. Not for this monster.

“Tell me where the chip is and I will stop...” She sort of sang to him.

“Then I guess... we're gohonna be here for... a whihile...” He wasn't doing a very good job at appearing calm. He had started sweating and his torso was constantly jittering from the pent up laughter spasming inside.

“Oh... I don't know...” Renismelthin looked quite content in her work. Her eyes never left Anthony's feet. “I think I'm gonna get a laugh... and then... soon after... an answer.” Her claws got near his toes and he grunted.

“You will tell, ya know. You will tell. My tickles will make you talk. Tickle tickle tickle... Here I come... Tickle tickle tickle...”

She took hold of his big toe, grabbing it between her thumb and index finger.. He grunted louder and she let him go, an idea forming in her mind.

“Oh, Anthony...” She sang. “Do you know what happened earlier today? Hmm?”

Oh no, he thought. Not that.

“This little piggy went to market...” Renismelthin grabbed his big toe by the stem, wiggling it softly. She looked up to see the smile form on the former spy's face. “This little piggy stayed home... goochie goo...” She wiggled the next one, grinning at her prey like a playful sister. “This little piggy had roast beef... I guess he was thinking Arby's. Hahaha. Tickle tickle...”

“Stop!” He blurted out quickly, desperate not to laugh.

“And this little piggy had none.” She finally took hold of his pinky toe. “And this little piggy... did you hear this? This little piggy went WEE WEE WEE all the way home!” She skittered her nails all over his bare feet.

“HahahHAhHAHAHHAHhhHAhHAhAHhahHAhHAhHAhAHhAHhAHHAhHAhAHhAhAHhAhahahahaha!”

“What a response!” Renismelthin giggled. “Anthony likes the tickle games, doesn't he? Is that what you meant when you compared tickling to something a mother would do? Is this reminding you of something?”

Anthony looked down at the demon. She had changed forms. She looked like his mom. Not a day older than she had been when he was Four or Five.

“Anthony... are you going to be good and tell me what I want to know?” She showed him her fingers, positioning them like pincers, ready to get his toes again.

“I won't tell you!” He shouted.

“Yes, you will...” She grabbed his big toe, trapping it between her soft fingertips. “This little piggy went to market...”

“Heheheheheheheh please nohhoohohohoho...”

“This little piggy went home...”

“I wohohohoohohohohn't tehhehehehehhellll...”

“Maybe this piggy will while he has his roast beef...” The toe wiggling tickled so bad.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“This little piggy had none... They didn't train my little boy for this, did they?” The demon smiled at him, still in her disguise.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“And this little piggy went...” She suddenly turned back into Renismelthin. The demon lunged forward and hissed. “Went WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!” She grabbed all of his toes, wiggling them playfully and randomly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Such happy little piggies!” Renismelthin giggled girlishly. “Where is the chip, Anthony?”

“You'll never know. You're only choice is to let me go.” He panted.

“You are a very brave boy.” She complimented. “But I've broken braver. It's only a matter of time. The only question you need to ask is... how much can you take? Because I will never let you go. I might not even let you go if you DO talk. Your only choice is to tell me... where is my chip?”

“Maybe it's with the salsa in the break room.” He suggested sarcastically.

“Maybe I need to tickle your toes some more.” She shot back. “Tell me, do you like my new manicure?”

Renismelthin held up her hands as if modeling her nails. Anthony looked and saw that her nails suddenly had feathers growing out of them. A different feather tip adorned each fingertip. They were all of the colors of the rainbow. A nervous chuckle escaped his lips and Renismelthin smiled.

“You will tell... Tickle tickle tickle!” She wiggled her fingers against his feet. The feathers brushed and flicked under and between his toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I'll take tickly toes for 200, Alex!” Renismelthin taunted as she alternated wiggling his toes and feathering between them, getting at the ultra sensitive webbing. “Gitsy gitsy!”

“I WOHOHHHOOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHON'T TEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEELLLLLLLLL!”

“Yes, you will.” She sang, dancing her feathery fingers up and down his soles. She saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. Time to go in for the kill.

“Did you see the news today?” She asked sweetly.

“DON'T!” He screamed.

“This little piggy went to market...” It was horrible. Each time she wiggled a toe, the feather tips tickled either side of the digit.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

“This little piggy stayed home...” She cooed. “This little piggy had roast beef... and this little piggy had none... and this little piggy...” She paused for dramatic effect. “Cried WEE WEE WEE WEE WEE WEE WEE WEE... She tickled his toes with the feathers like a woman possessed.

“THE SHOE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IHIHHIIHIHIHIHIHT'S IN MY SHOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOOHOHEEEEEE!!!” He finally caved in. Renismelthin stopped tickling him.

“Which one?”

“The left.” He looked as though he might lose consciousness. “The... left...”

“Thank you, Anthony.” She picked up the shoe and saw the opening in the back of it, pulling the chip out. She gazed endearingly at it. “That's better.”

“Let... me... go...”

“Oh, Anthony...” She pouted and raised her fingers at him once again...

“Why ever would I do that?”

[Renismelthin: Where is my chip?

Anthony: Maybe it’s with the salsa in the break room.]

*rimshot*

This was quite possibly my favorite within this specific series. Love the toe teasing and tickling. So great!

This was quite possibly my favorite within this specific series. Love the toe teasing and tickling. So great!

I'm happy you liked it. I don't usually do feet only stories unless they are commissions, but they can be fun to work on. :)

Well, I’m glad you made the exception. It was entirely worth it. Feet only stories are some of my favorites depending on the descriptions or how it’s written and you hit the nail on the head. I especially love when interrogation is incorporated. Thank you again for sharing!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back