• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some minor shareholders calling for Rooney to fire Tomlin

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Some of the minor shareholders of the Pittsburgh Steelers are calling for Mike Tomlin to be fired.

After the shocking loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, there is a growing sentiment among fans for Art Rooney to fire Tomlin.

I can see why. Tomlin came into the coaching ranks as a tough disciplinarian, but over the past few years, he seems to be reluctant to take a hard stand against some of his teams mannerisms and behavior. Yes he has a great regular season record but this loss puts his playoff record at 8-7. They haven't played in the Superbowl since they won in 2008, and have only sniffed at playing there once in the past nine years when they lost the AFC Championship game in 2016.

I don't know, some teams would kill to make the playoffs six out of the past nine years, but when you are one of the elite franchises of the league and used to the type of success they have had, Tomlin's playoff record is kind of a letdown. If he is let go, chances are he won't be unemployed for long.

Speaking of being unemployed, the Steelers have announced that Todd Haley will not return as offensive coordinator. Where might he end up?

Barbershopman

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back