• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharing from defunct studios

mavs41

For example calstar or tickleparadise. They're no longer receiving any income from a clipstores that don't exist. Also, BellaRisa a long time ago took down 5 of her amazing video series that are no longer available for purchase. How would be I hurting their bottom lines if they can't get any money from that anymore?

Actually Calstar has a clips4sale, and they keep re-releasing their (horrible) stuff.

I'm gonna miss Bella Risa's store. She's quite a fun tickler who's got a fine taste in choosing her models. Plus, she's an icon of our community. The Evil Ticklers, besides the awesome name was a also a great underdog studio that's missing today. I wish there was kind of an "oldies library" or catalog on clips4sale which would house some of the old stuff from defunct studios. Like it exists on Steam and GOG for instance.

Ok, well the calstar example is bad but my ? still stands.

It's not a green light to share just because a store has shut down.

There are several companies that have standing requests with me to protect their copyrights on the forum even though they no longer sell or distribute the content. They still have copyright and some still enforce it.

So no it's not a free for all. Tickling paradise for example is still very much enforcing its marks.

Myriads

Agree with Myriads. They may no longer be selling the videos, but they still retain the copyright, which lasts for 20(?) years, and can be renewed when it expires (as I remember copyright laws). Granted, maybe when the copyrights expire, the producers will not be interested in renewing. And we may have a totally new format for videos and the old antiquated ones will be useless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back