• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Wrestlers I’ve met!

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
Just thought this would be a cool thread. If you follow me you know I’m an avid WWE fan and I’ve seen other member are as well. I’ve been to at least 20 shows live including a wrestlemania. I’ve gotten to meet a few of the guys and gals in person and I can honestly say all were good experiences. So here’s my list of superstars I’ve met not in any particular order.

Rikishi
Dave Batista
Layla
D-Von Dudley
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
David Otunga

Everyone on my list was nice in person especially Rikishi, Layla, and David Otunga. Have you met anyone from WWE?

My dream list is as follows and is in order:

Goldberg
The Rock
CM Punk
Nia Jax
Charlotte Flair
Mickie James

I've met:

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Rowdy Roddy Piper
The Macho Man Randy Savage
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Bushwackers
Razer Ramon
Goldberg
Raven
Earthquake
The Nitro Girls
Mean Gene Okerland
Vigril

My dream list to meet... well most have passed away now. :( But those still here I'd love to meet Bret Hart, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, The Million Dollar Man. Anyone really who wrestled in the 80's and early 90's.

While I have never been to a Wrestlemania or major event. (Not sure if "Bash At The Beach was considered major...) I DID get to see Hulk Hogan vs Big Boss Man and Andre The Giant vs The Ultimate Warrior. Andre vs Warrior is something I will never forget.. :) WOW. And a bunch of the others before they passed away like The British Bulldog.

Met Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, and Randy Savage in Orlando Airport! Bobby "The Brain" Hennan was with them, but was too hung over to speak!

Forgot to add - Randy Savage autographed the vomit bag from the airplane!

I've met:

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Rowdy Roddy Piper
The Macho Man Randy Savage
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Bushwackers
Razer Ramon
Goldberg
Raven
Earthquake
The Nitro Girls
Mean Gene Okerland
Vigril

My dream list to meet... well most have passed away now. :( But those still here I'd love to meet Bret Hart, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, The Million Dollar Man. Anyone really who wrestled in the 80's and early 90's.

While I have never been to a Wrestlemania or major event. (Not sure if "Bash At The Beach was considered major...) I DID get to see Hulk Hogan vs Big Boss Man and Andre The Giant vs The Ultimate Warrior. Andre vs Warrior is something I will never forget.. :) WOW. And a bunch of the others before they passed away like The British Bulldog.

That's quite a list! I'm curious how your experience meeting Goldberg was, only because I've heard from a couple people that he was a bit of an asshole in real life....

Goldberg was quite nice to me. He told me how beautiful I was and was very friendly and talkative. It was a meet and greet in a mall so the interaction was fairly short. But long enough people were getting upset behind me. He waved at me as I left. ^_^ I have a nice pic with him.

Goldberg was quite nice to me. He told me how beautiful I was and was very friendly and talkative. It was a meet and greet in a mall so the interaction was fairly short. But long enough people were getting upset behind me. He waved at me as I left. ^_^ I have a nice pic with him.

Glad to hear that he’s been my favorite since 97. When I met Batista it was a book signing and this was in 2008 so he was still in peak condition and by far the biggest person I’ve seen just huge at the time. Some said he was asshole because he was quiet, didn’t really
Say much but I walked up to him and spoke and he spoke back. I asked ignorant he could personalize my autograph and he did with no problem. So I had no issue with my interaction with him. Plus it was wrestlemania the next day so he was probably tired from all the other press and media stuff he had
To do. Sometimes fans forget these are people too and don’t always wanna be where they have to.

I would have liked to have met Andre the Giant. I heard he was a nice guy. ^_^

Just thought this would be a cool thread. If you follow me you know I’m an avid WWE fan and I’ve seen other member are as well. I’ve been to at least 20 shows live including a wrestlemania. I’ve gotten to meet a few of the guys and gals in person and I can honestly say all were good experiences. So here’s my list of superstars I’ve met not in any particular order.

Rikishi
Dave Batista
Layla
D-Von Dudley
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
David Otunga

Everyone on my list was nice in person especially Rikishi, Layla, and David Otunga. Have you met anyone from WWE?

My dream list is as follows and is in order:

Goldberg
The Rock
CM Punk
Nia Jax
Charlotte Flair
Mickie James

CM Punk seems like he would be a real dick , he seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder. I've heard Goldberg and The Rock are really cool as is Triple H .

Speaking of Wrestlers, after watching this, I'd like to meet John Cena (^_~):

I went to a house show years ago and got to meet a few wrestlers.

Goldberg, really nice guy, but everyone wanted his autograph and he got to as many as he could before he had to leave.

Val Venis, very polite and had no problem posing for a pic even though I forgot to ask when I asked for an autograph first.

Rico, honestly the funniest wrestler I met. Out of everyone he seemed to be having the most fun.

I also met several Indy wrestlers, most notably Facade and Dalton Castle. Both were great. Facade will autograph your sign in spray paint.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I'm also a big , long time fan. And I have met quite a few over the years, heck I even did a little "weekend warrior" very small time pro wrestling for about 1 year, basically just to see what those men and women go thru to entertain us. I'm late for work right now, but I'll try to get a lot more info with another post asap.

been a wrestling since bruno was champ! Met almost all the big names in the wwf/e and the territories..and ECW. Had dinner with quite afew..and many many many mid names. too many to list here. But highlights ( to me at least) are : Hogan , Ultimate Warrior , Flair , Sammartino , Dusty Rhodes , Race , HHH , all the four horsemen ( group meeting) , Piper ...the list goes on and on and on..that being said i would never waste my time on any current wwe employee or any imployee over the last 10 years. Thats not pro wrestling....thats sports entertainment....what i call the kiddie table of the industry. and thats just aweful..no exeptions

been a wrestling since bruno was champ! Met almost all the big names in the wwf/e and the territories..and ECW. Had dinner with quite afew..and many many many mid names. too many to list here. But highlights ( to me at least) are : Hogan , Ultimate Warrior , Flair , Sammartino , Dusty Rhodes , Race , HHH , all the four horsemen ( group meeting) , Piper ...the list goes on and on and on..that being said i would never waste my time on any current wwe employee or any imployee over the last 10 years. Thats not pro wrestling....thats sports entertainment....what i call the kiddie table of the industry. and thats just aweful..no exeptions

That’s awesome, you named some of my faves too. Bruno was my Dad’s favorite, and I saw him wrestle a few times during his comeback in the 80s.

I know exactly what you mean about wrestling v sports entertainment. I can’t tell you how much I miss Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby “The Brain” Heenan on the announce team.

Goldberg for sure at the top of my list especially with him going into the hall of fame this year. Wish I could go. I did get to see Ric Flair inducted live and his last match with Shawn Michaels live so I have that on my resume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome, you named some of my faves too. Bruno was my Dad’s favorite, and I saw him wrestle a few times during his comeback in the 80s.

I know exactly what you mean about wrestling v sports entertainment. I can’t tell you how much I miss Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby “The Brain” Heenan on the announce team.

Gorilla and Heenan were amazing! but the "amazing" days are long gone

When I was younger, I met Tito Santana and the Texas Tornado: Kerri von Erik, before he passed away. I believe that was also the "Tuesday in Texas" where Shawn Michaels turned on Marty Janetti, splitting up the Rockers and boosting himself to stardom when he super-kicked him and shoved his head through Brutus Beefcake's Barber Shop window.

Other than that, I've recently met Hacksaw Jim Duggan at Wizard World, where I got a picture and an autographed 2 × 4. He was really friendly.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back