• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture - Would you rather...

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
I don’t know if this has ever been attempted before, but I thought it would be fun. If you have ever played the game “would you rather”, this is a tickling version. Basically, you are given two not so great choices and you have to pick between them. The idea is to respond to the question above your post and then post your own. You can respond to any of them you want to that have been previously posted just for fun, but also included in your post you should follow the rules...here’s mine to get it started:

Would you rather...

A) be tied down naked and gang tickled by clowns?

B) be tied down naked on a conveyor belt that feeds you body through a hole in the wall up to your neck and tickled by people you can’t see on the other side of the wall?

Let’s play! :)

I've actually always thought it would be hot to have some body parts stuck through a wall being tickled. I've wondered whether it could be done in real life with a willing lee...tell people they get to tickle some feet if they donate to charity?

Well B) seems really hot I would also love to watch my wife go through that wearing nothing but sheer pantyhose and heels as I’m tied up naked to an X frame naked forced to watch

Last edited:
I like both options, providing they consist of females only :p

Now I can't decide if Ide prefer hot girl clown ticklers or the wall thing, but the wall thing is closer to something that wouldn't probably never happen so I'll go with that :D

I'd pick B, it would make it that much more exciting since you wouldn't know who was tickling you and they wouldn't know who they were tickling.

Would you rather,

A) Be tied down naked and gang tickled by college football mascot's(in full attire) during the halftime show of the Rose Bowl

B) Be tied down naked and gang tickled in the middle of Metropolitan Museum of Art as part of a living art display

This could be a fun game to play real time with a tickling partner. Would you rather:
1. be hogtied and ticked on your feet for 10 minutes
2. or be tied spread eagle and tickled under your arms for 10 minutes

I'd choose #1
Would you rather:
A) get tickled for 10 minutes on your worst spot
B) 30 minutes on a almost as bad spot

I'd choose #1
Would you rather:
A) get tickled for 10 minutes on your worst spot
B) 30 minutes on a almost as bad spot

I would rather choose a), since it doesn't last as long.

Would you rather

a) Be tied to an x frame, blindfolded, and tickled with a full bladder. If you can't hold it, you have to endure a three-hour non-stop gang tickling.

b) Locked in a set of stocks with your arms tied above your head and have your armpits and feet spread with milk and tickled by cats and dogs non-stop for the same amount of time.

A consumer spin on your question...

Would you rather have Tasha (or your favorite inactive tickle model) return for nude (or non-nude if you prefer) pay for membership streaming sites on a some new format that does not allow recording.

or

continue to have the same selection of models they currently have with very afforable monthly sites and C4S sites that allow recording and all of the sharing issues that can result with sharing of the recordings.

I would definitely be happy to pay for streaming to see my favorite model return.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back