• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guy being sued for tickle torturing his girlfriend

rmfan

TMF Master
I'm putting this here, as I thought it might be interesting to this community. I am not sure whether the stories are false and everything is staged in this show or not, but if true here's one dark tickling story.

Apparently guy was in the army and she cheated on him. So, to get his revenge he would tie her up while she's sleeping and tickle torture her. She claims she was once tickled for six hours and twice has passed out and has been hospitalized as result. She even brought a video of being tickle tortured. If you press CC there's a subtitle, that's how I was able to understand what they were talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=47dLWWWs8qM

So, I was just thinking about how many of us fantasize about non consensual tickle torture, but when something like this really happens... well, to be honest, it is sickening.

Again, this seems like a type of show where it's all scripted and staged, but nevertheless, as someone with a tickle fetish, it got me to think about the difference between fantasies many of us have and reality of such a scenario happening in real life.

I almost believed it was real till I saw how covered up she was. But.. hard to say. I hope someone translates this.

There's one word (or the variety or...) that makes the difference. The word NO. And revenge ANYTHING IS SICKENING. Anyone that resorts to that kind of behavior needs therapy. And jail time. I mean... obviously it could be said that despicable people deserve revenge but... to what degree? The show "Black Mirror" illustrates this beautifully with a specific ep/ (Spoilers ahead)

About live streaming a child molestor's mental torture. Being made to think she is being chased by an entire neighborhood... every day they erase her memory and relive the situation of being chased and captured. Then killed. Only to wake up again confused and having to relive it all oer again. I can't remember the specific details its been a while since I saw it. But... how far should revenge go... and whom deserves it the most? Or at all. Is jail enough? Or death. Or tickle torure... well... if we lived in a world where bad things didn't happen... revenge would not even be an issue. I'm not sure we would even have non consensual fantasies if bad things didn't happen. But they do so... Idk. It a heavy, heavy subject.

Yeh this is bullcrap lol. Perfect makeup, cliché feather which probably won't have really done anything, and in case there's any further doubt, a little towards the end of the clip of her torment her left hand is no longer in the chains and is visibly free.

Cant be real, because you cant be tortured with a feather. with it was in English though.

I don’t know how true this is. It seems a little,outlandish especially when the guy says he shit himself from being tortured and when the went at it the guy was yelling want me to tie and tickle you again. But if it is real that’s horrible tickling someone form6 hours like that as a means of revenge. But it seems a little jerry springerish to me.

I almost believed it was real till I saw how covered up she was. But.. hard to say. I hope someone translates this.

There's one word (or the variety or...) that makes the difference. The word NO. And revenge ANYTHING IS SICKENING. Anyone that resorts to that kind of behavior needs therapy. And jail time. I mean... obviously it could be said that despicable people deserve revenge but... to what degree? The show "Black Mirror" illustrates this beautifully with a specific ep/ (Spoilers ahead)

About live streaming a child molestor's mental torture. Being made to think she is being chased by an entire neighborhood... every day they erase her memory and relive the situation of being chased and captured. Then killed. Only to wake up again confused and having to relive it all oer again. I can't remember the specific details its been a while since I saw it. But... how far should revenge go... and whom deserves it the most? Or at all. Is jail enough? Or death. Or tickle torure... well... if we lived in a world where bad things didn't happen... revenge would not even be an issue. I'm not sure we would even have non consensual fantasies if bad things didn't happen. But they do so... Idk. It a heavy, heavy subject.

It was an excellent episode, called White Bear. I found the torture and humiliation of the girl absolutely excellent. However something bugged me for a while: what's the point of a punishment if the perpetrator does not remember her crime nor takes anything from the experience? A judicial punishment can only have two virtues: 1) signify to the perpetrator that she did something wrong 2) protect society. There may or may not be a third one which would be giving an example to society, to terrify potential perpetrators and bring comfort to law-abiding citizens, in which case the torture shown in White Bear really does fit the bill nicely.

But what about the criminal herself? It is rather stupid to erase a criminal's memory: she becomes virtually innocent. I was really annoyed by this until a friend of mine cast a new light upon the matter: the point of this form of torture was to make her experience what her victim (an innocent child) had experienced: fear, confusion, being chased after, brought in the woods and betrayed by the people who she might have felt trust towards. In which case, the punishment is indeed right on point.

Note that I don't condone torture in any form, mind you. And while I believe that individuals may seek revenge and find solace in doing so (I'd happily murder anyone who would hurt my wife for instance), I find the concept of revenge for society as a whole ludicrous. If that is allowed, then we simply revert back to lynch mobs. Be that as it may, judicial torture is a great fetish fuel, and White Bear as a result really had turned me on, like White Christmas did

SPOILERS AHEAD

when I saw Jon Hamm torture Oona Chaplin. I have had such a "male crush" on that guy ever since I saw that episode :bubbleheart: He is SO handsome when he casually tortures her and asks her periodically in his barytone voice: "Are you ready to work?". Gosh, how I wish I could be even 10% as sexy, handsome and elegant as he was in there! I've kept thinking of a tickling version of that scene ever since...

SPOILERS END HERE

Thank you Captured Doll for the great throwback

:woman:

You're welcome Tenebrae. ^_^

And yeah as far as this particlar video goes... it does seem Jerry Springerish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back