• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled the Wrong Person

Almost

I have two friends, Shea and Cara, who are identical twins. They are nearly impossible to tell apart and to this day I still confuse them for one another. I wanted to share a story of what happened one day while over at their home. It was Freshman year of College and I had a Spring class with Shea. We ended up being in the same Biology group and became friends with each other and a few other people in our group. Nearing Summer and the end of the semester it was several long nights of studying and goofing around when we should've been studying. The last day we finished our final in the morning and 5 of us (Shea, Hanna, Brendan, Cody and I) went to Shea's house to celebrate/swim. At this point, none of us had met her twin because she played volleyball at another school, but we knew of her. We get to Shea's and everyone is swimming and having fun. We met Cara (Shea's twin) and were in awe at how there were little to no ways to tell the difference. They both stood 5'7, athletic builds,brown hair, tanned skin from working as lifeguards, and both had on the same purple bikinis.

A month earlier as we were studying, Brendan found out that Shea was deathly ticklish. Ticklish to the point where she couldn't make out full sentences as soon as she started getting tickled. He found this out because she had been giving him crap for spilling his drink earlier and he snuck up behind her and gave her a quick tickle to her ribs. When he saw how she reacted he tickled her more and we watched as she laughed loudy, stammering over words, trying to escape/ask us for help. And naturally her twim sister, Cara, was just as ticklish.

Shea and Cara had to run upstairs at one point because they had beem preparing some food for us and the rest of us waited in the basement patio, toweling off. Brendan had been getting ribbed by Shea again because he had his Vikings swim trunks on and her family are huge Green Bay Packers fans. He jokingly said he was going to tickle her again for being a cheese head (Green Bay Packers thing if you don't know) until she agreed that the Vikings were better. That little joke turned into a plan because everyone else thought it'd be funny and why lie?..I am always willing to tickle someone. So we decided to ambush her whenever she came down the stairs.

Unfortunately for Cara, she came down first. As she took the last step off the stairs. Brendan came from behind her and began squeezing her exposed sides. Cara jerked forward but was still in Brendan's grasp. She began laughing and fell to her knees and then onto her stomach as Brendan continued his tickle assault. The rest of us jump. Cody grabs her arms and pins them to the ground so she can't lift her arms to fight back, Hanna goes for her thighs and backs of her knees, and naturally I place her feet in a headlock and quickly remover her black flip flops. You can just feel her body and she laughs so hard and every so often there's a little jolt like she tried to get us off but never succeeded. I am scribbling on the pads of her bare feet and by the way her feet wiggled and how much louder her laughs increased, I think her feet may have been just as ticklish, if not more ticklish than her ribs. This poor girl was just thrashing as much as her body could, desperately looking for a way out of this torture. Brendan continued his assault on her ribs and Hanna had joined me for some fune on her feet. Hanna used her long nails to run them up and down Cara's feet, occasionally digging into her toes, making Cara scream. Cara tried to tell us she wasn't Shea but like I said, both girls are so ticklish they can barely make our full sentences while they get tickled. She could barely even beg us to stop, it just came out as "Pleeeeeeee" followed by hard laughter. Her feet shook violently as I held them, Hanna was tickling her toes and I used my free hand to torment her heels. Hanna tried different techniques to see which would work better on Cara's feet and everytime she found one that made Cara go crazy she'd stick with it until she found a new one.

Finally after 15 minutes of torture, Shea came downstairs and asked why we we're tickling Cara. All she could see where me holding her sister's bare feet while Hanna tickled, Brendan on Cara's back tickling her ribs and Cody holding her hands down. Embarrassing to the least, verh unfortunate for Cara, but it did make a funny sorry. Cara was a good sport and later that night we did get the right person this time and Shea got hers, Cara even helped out to make sure Shea's tickling was much worse than hers. But that'll be for another time.

I have two friends, Shea and Cara, who are identical twins. They are nearly impossible to tell apart and to this day I still confuse them for one another. I wanted to share a story of what happened one day while over at their home. It was Freshman year of College and I had a Spring class with Shea. We ended up being in the same Biology group and became friends with each other and a few other people in our group. Nearing Summer and the end of the semester it was several long nights of studying and goofing around when we should've been studying. The last day we finished our final in the morning and 5 of us (Shea, Hanna, Brendan, Cody and I) went to Shea's house to celebrate/swim. At this point, none of us had met her twin because she played volleyball at another school, but we knew of her. We get to Shea's and everyone is swimming and having fun. We met Cara (Shea's twin) and were in awe at how there were little to no ways to tell the difference. They both stood 5'7, athletic builds,brown hair, tanned skin from working as lifeguards, and both had on the same purple bikinis.

A month earlier as we were studying, Brendan found out that Shea was deathly ticklish. Ticklish to the point where she couldn't make out full sentences as soon as she started getting tickled. He found this out because she had been giving him crap for spilling his drink earlier and he snuck up behind her and gave her a quick tickle to her ribs. When he saw how she reacted he tickled her more and we watched as she laughed loudy, stammering over words, trying to escape/ask us for help. And naturally her twim sister, Cara, was just as ticklish.

Shea and Cara had to run upstairs at one point because they had beem preparing some food for us and the rest of us waited in the basement patio, toweling off. Brendan had been getting ribbed by Shea again because he had his Vikings swim trunks on and her family are huge Green Bay Packers fans. He jokingly said he was going to tickle her again for being a cheese head (Green Bay Packers thing if you don't know) until she agreed that the Vikings were better. That little joke turned into a plan because everyone else thought it'd be funny and why lie?..I am always willing to tickle someone. So we decided to ambush her whenever she came down the stairs.

Unfortunately for Cara, she came down first. As she took the last step off the stairs. Brendan came from behind her and began squeezing her exposed sides. Cara jerked forward but was still in Brendan's grasp. She began laughing and fell to her knees and then onto her stomach as Brendan continued his tickle assault. The rest of us jump. Cody grabs her arms and pins them to the ground so she can't lift her arms to fight back, Hanna goes for her thighs and backs of her knees, and naturally I place her feet in a headlock and quickly remover her black flip flops. You can just feel her body and she laughs so hard and every so often there's a little jolt like she tried to get us off but never succeeded. I am scribbling on the pads of her bare feet and by the way her feet wiggled and how much louder her laughs increased, I think her feet may have been just as ticklish, if not more ticklish than her ribs. This poor girl was just thrashing as much as her body could, desperately looking for a way out of this torture. Brendan continued his assault on her ribs and Hanna had joined me for some fune on her feet. Hanna used her long nails to run them up and down Cara's feet, occasionally digging into her toes, making Cara scream. Cara tried to tell us she wasn't Shea but like I said, both girls are so ticklish they can barely make our full sentences while they get tickled. She could barely even beg us to stop, it just came out as "Pleeeeeeee" followed by hard laughter. Her feet shook violently as I held them, Hanna was tickling her toes and I used my free hand to torment her heels. Hanna tried different techniques to see which would work better on Cara's feet and everytime she found one that made Cara go crazy she'd stick with it until she found a new one.

Finally after 15 minutes of torture, Shea came downstairs and asked why we we're tickling Cara. All she could see where me holding her sister's bare feet while Hanna tickled, Brendan on Cara's back tickling her ribs and Cody holding her hands down. Embarrassing to the least, verh unfortunate for Cara, but it did make a funny sorry. Cara was a good sport and later that night we did get the right person this time and Shea got hers, Cara even helped out to make sure Shea's tickling was much worse than hers. But that'll be for another time.
That was a great story. Are these girls very pretty ? Who is more ticklish eve if it's a little more ? There most ticklish spot ? Did u ever ask if their mom was ticklish too. I had that experience once. I tickled a very ticklish mother and daughter.

The twins are quite attractive, both have athletic builds and cute faces; plus smooth skin. I'd say Shea is the most ticklish and her feet are the worst spot, Cara's would be her ribs.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back