• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd time: Interrogation games (fff/m)

AusTickle

Okay so if you haven't read my first story, I suggest you do so. Here is the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...th-coworkers-to-get-through-the-storm-(FFF-M)

This story comes with the same disclaimer:
the story contains large portions of tickling, and mostly tickling, but other examples of sexual activity, teasing, foot worship and other light tortures. It is also extremely long

In the final post on that thread I indicated i told Kate we can play again but I don't want to just be a guy they tie up and torture as they please and that a) it needs to stay creative and b) there needs to be something in it for me. You guys said would I do the same to them so I brought it up.

So after we all had our summer breaks, I spent 2 weeks in Thailand, we met up again at work. Kate said to me she has a good idea that we can play only if I agree, so I said sure. Emma said her parents were away for the next 6 weeks and that the next game could be played at hers, she lives in a mansion and we can play Friday night, all sleep over and have a recovery day at the pool on the Saturday at hers.

I agreed and on Friday evening I headed to Emma's. Many a man would dream of going to hers. When I got there, it was bigger than she described. It was one of the biggest houses I have ever been in. It was huge and modern with 3 stories and a massive garden.

When I got there, we sat down for dinner where Kate explained the rules to me to see if I was game. They were interesting. Here they are:

The girls would tie me down and interrogate me for information and it would be my mission to not reveal it. They will only stop when I give it to them.
I would take all 4 of our iPhones, put on a password protected lock on all of them and it would be the girls mission to get the codes out of me. They need to unlock all 4 phones, I need to protect them. I'd win if I only gave up 3 but not all 4

They had 90 minutes to do (fuck), but every time I gave up one code, I would get a 15 minute break from the tickling, but 10 minutes would be added to the time. So basically Id have to go through 2 hours of tickling :wow:

If I gave a fake code to get them to stop, I get the break, but 30 minutes would be added to the timer.

IF I HOLD OUT:
1. They will take me to the bed, and pleasure me for the rest of the night in any way I would like, tied or untied, basically what ever I want (minus sex)

2.I have the opportunity to extract revenge and tie and tickle all 3 of them for a 2 hour session of my choosing

IF I LOSE
1. I get taken upstairs, and tied for 2 different 1 hour sessions, however only 10 minutes of the first session would be tickling, the rest of it would not be tickling. This is a great incentive for me lol (i love being tied by girls but I am too ticklish)

2. I owe all 3 of them an individual tickling session with me for an hour each, that they could set up whenever

3. A "third time" would be organised, where i submit to them no questions asked, basically being their tickle slave who they can tie and torture without questioning why I can't do it back

So very very very high stakes, and I will take you through my thought process

1. Lets face it, whatever happened, was I ever saying no?

2. I knew I had no chances of winning, I knew my limitations and the only thing that stopped me not submitting my life to end the first time they tickled me was the ball gag meaning I had no chance to do it

3. The losing penalties still excited me greatly

4. IF I was able to win, as much as I'm not into M/F bondage, I really wanted revenge and fuck it would be sexy to have these girls tied down

5. The fact that tickling was removed from the rest of the night was ultimately the deciding factor. What's the point of stopping tickling for more tickling. I could handle other days, I love these girls tying me down, but having them take me in for more tied up sessions but removing the tickling was another bonus

So I said to them I'll agree on two stipulations. 1. If I give up a code, whatever method they were using at the time cannot be used for the rest of the game.
This evoked a discussion because they said what if they're doing 3 things (1 each), I can't exactly remove 9 methods from the game, and the eventual agreement was I would be able to choose to remove 1 of the things being done to me at the time.

and 2. They have to dress up again. They said this was a given

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

So we agreed to start after dinner, and I got ready to go upstairs when they said no, were going downstairs. I really wanted to go to emma's room but i remembered one way or another I'd be going there after the game.
We went downstairs and entered their gym. (THEY HAVE A GYM) It almost had every machine you needed in a gym, like in one you'd pay to use. I realised right away their were a lot of machines and benches they could tie me to so I was extremely excited.

We got down to business, the girls handed me their 3 phones and I added a passcode to all 3 of them. I decided to assign each girl a sports team I support and then choose the numbers of my 2 favourite players from each side. I handed back 4 phones (mine already had a lock) and they told me to undress.

While doing this I decided to study each girl the way I usually do, they all had had manicures and pedicures.
Kate had her extremely long nails again, eek, painted a turquoise blue and her feet were painted black
Rachel was normal length again and had both her fingers and toes a gorgeous pink
Emma grew out her nails too, fuck, probably for this reason. They were not the same length as Kates but still scary. They were painted a lighter pink and her toes were again white and looked incredible.

Once I was naked, the three of them surrounded me so seductively with the most evil of looks in their eyes. Kate bag of goodies was already on the floor among other things that scared me. Rachel and Emma grabbed my hand so slowly and walked me over to one of those adjustable weights bench in the middle of the room and sat me on it. It was one of these:

http://www.gymdirect.com.au/media/pics/site/imagecache/5/A/5A4FB09495950183B578550FBBE4A84D.jpg

Kate held back and then came over holding cuffs, ropes, zip ties and stockings. Basically they put my hands above my head and cuffed them together. The 2 girls then sat on my legs stroking my face while kate got to work, she tied my hands together again with stockings and then rope and then moved them above my head but behind the bench. I was stretched out. She honestly spent 10 minutes tying my arms to the back of the bench, even though they remained in position above my head. Eek.

She then moved in front of me and grabbed my feet. She applied zip ties to both ankles and attached them to the bottom of the bench, and then again went to work applying stockings and then rope to them and tying them to the bottom of the bench. This again took 10 minutes. My feet were immobilised, stuck but still raised to be able to be tickled. She then individually both tied both of my thigh to the bench, and then my torso. Once she was done, I was once again immobilised, a complete and absolute wiggle free zone. The girls smiled and left the room. I was fucked

When they came back, they were a sight to behold.
Kate - She was wearing the skimpiest bikini top you have ever seen in your life. it was black and exposed her whole body except for maybe an inch of her boobs. She was wearing leather underwear and knee high black nylon stockings. She was wearing the same sexy stroppy toe exposed high heel shoes from the first story

Rachel - She was wearing a really really tight tank top singlet that made her boobs pop. She was also wearing full black nylon stockings over any underwear, and she was wearing plain black stiletto with the red underside and heels so high I had never seen her in before

Emma - Once again, a sight to behold. She was wearing a leather bra that was half zipped up, half boobs exposed with the rest of her stomach exposed. She was wearing black underwear with sexy black fishnet stockings over them. I don't really know how to explain her shoes. They were extremely high heeled, black, and they were open with straps everywhere. They weren't straps though, they were the design of the shoe. So you get a really good balance of feet and shoe.

PART 1

The girls approached me with a timer that said 90. fuck that was a long time. They each kissed me, and then clicked the timer button.

First code agreed upon was Emmas:

They were skilled, their first approach was an all out assault and I was done for. I had no gag this time so I was just screaming and laughing at the same time. I wanted to give all 4 codes at once, I really couldn't take this. I started begging them to gag me which made them laugh so much. I wanted to last more than 90 seconds let alone the 90 minutes.

Kate was attacking my underarms with venom, her nails were raking up and down, up and down, but with genuine pace and purpose. Rachel was at my feet, doing the exact same, while Emma was doing the same to my thighs. I was in tears with water streaming down my face. I think I was about to give up as they stopped, I honestly think Kate sensed this and they wanted more fun. Only 5 minutes was down. After about a 30 second delay, Kate straddled me and sat on my lap. Rachel lay down on the floor by my left foot and Emma by my right, and they went to down on my feet. Tickling, taking, rubbing... the toes, the underside, the heel, the top, the sides, I was crying again. They rotated between who went, then both went, then stopped, it was brutal. Once again I was about to reveal the code when Kate told them to stop.

She was toying with me. only 10 minutes were down

Kate got off me, Rachel stood up but Emma remained slowly stroking my feet. Rachel kneeled next to me and Kate stood on the other side, and they went to work. Emma started tickling my feet, Rachel started tickling me behind the knee and Kate went to town on my underarms. These are my worst 3 spots and I was a mess. I was crying and screaming and laughing and almost delirious. I need it stop, I yelled out 1013, 1013, 1013 and the girls all woooped together really loudly and started kissing me in joy. They unlocked Emmas phone and shouted for joy. I was a mess but had earned my 15 minutes break. Only 13 minutes were down, which meant 77 left, but add on 10 and its back to 87 :ignite:

After 15 minutes of heavy breathing to catch my breath, the girls approached me again. They asked what I wanted removed and I said my underarms. The way I was exposed like that I just had to eliminate it, it was too easy for them. (When I caught on to their tactics i realised this was a mistake)

They then moved in and Before I could even say wait and brace myself, they got started. This time Kate on my feet, while the others brought a cooler bag. They grabbed ice and ice packs out and I started squirming. They were also holding a whole bunch of knee high stockings. First they took a mini ice pack and used the nylon to tie it around my dick, they then took two big ice packs and tied them to the underside of my arms. This alone was driving me to squirm and scream but I couldn't let ice beat me. While this was happening, the most expert tickler of the lot was going to down on my feet, and I couldn't move them. Next up Rachel and Emma took ice trays, removed the ice, put one in each hand and rubbed them all over my body. 4 ice block everywhere. They rubbed my tummy, arms, legs, behind the legs and knees, and still I couldn't let ice beat me. It was better than tickling

Eventually they realised this and stopped. Rachel went into the bag and handed feathers to Emma and took paint brushes for herself. Kate was still working on my feet and the tears right now were a constant flow. The others were using their devices on my legs, thighs, stomach and knees but not my underarms. It was brutal and I was about to give up and once again Kate realised this and stopped. Again she was toying with me

"Lets make him beg a little more." (I was surprised they stopped coz this was taking long but when I caught on to their tactic, i realised why Kate was doing this)

Kate remained at my feet, while Rachel and Emma sat down beside me. They started removing their shoes very slowly and seductively and I got really excited. "Foot Worship! They're going to get me with foot worship!" I thought to my self. I was very excited. When their shoes were removed, they put up a chair either side of me and sat down. I readied my self to kiss their feet, but instead they brought their feet to my ribs and stomach. OH FUCK i yelled. Toe torture was worse than fingers, especially with the sensitivity of their stockings. I was done for. I last less than a minute when I yelled out 0616! 0616 probably about 10 times. The girls jumped for joy, gave me a kiss, and unlocked the phone. I can't believe I gave in that easily but jesus that was bad.

I brought the clock down around 25 minutes, so it was now at 62, plus their victory 10 and Im at 72. FUCK

During the break they put their shoes back on and I tried to capture my breath but I was in trouble. 72 minutes, only 2 codes left

The next was to be kates

When the break was up, they asked what I wanted removed and without hesitation I yelled them tickling me with my feet. Get rid now please. They seemed happy

They started the timer again and proceeded with the usual tickles to try get me. This time Emma took my feet as she lay down, and Rachel and Kate took my sides. Kate at my legs, Rachel on my stomach. Eek.

Their assault was brutal but I had to hold. And I was able to. After about 5 minutes they got up, Emma remaining at my feet, and got devices. Feathers for Rachel, Paint brushes for Kate and toothbrushes for Emma. Fuck, the toothbrushes to the girl at my feet. Im done for. The other 2 remained at my legs and stomach but it was the feet at the worst. I was almost about to give in after 4 minutes of this and Kate stopped it.

However Emma remained at my feet with brushes and Kate came back holding a tube with Rachel. This time they immediately showed me what it was. Icey hot, FUCCCK NO. Kate put a generous amount on her hands and rubbed my dick. Before taking affect, she did the same to my nipples. Then my thighs. At once it started hit me. It was burning and I couldn't move. And Emma wouldn't stop with those damn brushes on my feet. This kept upped, every time the icey hot cooled down, they applied more. But Emma remained at my feet.

It was then that it hit me what their tactic is: No matter what they did to me, they would tickle my feet, knowing it was my worst spot. And it would be so bad I would think its something else getting me riled up. The Icey hot was bad but manageable if Emma would leave my feet alone. And I realised now every time Kate stopped when I was about to give up, she knew it was because of my feet. If they kept my feet in play, Id be in trouble

I couldn't handle what was going on and yelled out the code to Kates phone. 3 codes down now, but I was actually confident. The girls then said you have 15 minutes to brace yourself for the final assault, but there is now 55 minutes on the clock, but 10 for the code

65 minutes. eek

During the 15 minutes I was going through thoughts. I had realised they wanted my feet the whole time so i was about to eliminate it. I now had id of the 3 worst things, and everything else they could throw at me I could probably handle. With no feet or underarms or their toes, I could handle tummy legs as well as the ice and icey hot. I was worried about brutal tickling but I gave myself a shot

As soon as they pushed the buzzer I portrayed confidence. 65 minutes, could I do this. The girls first went to the bag and then came to me. And then I realised I was more fucked than I could ever know.

THEY WERE HOLDING THE MAKE UP BRUSHES. HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST BRUTAL TORTURE. THE WORST OF THE LOT. THE TORTURE THAT BROUGHT ME TO MY KNEES, A CRUMPLED MESS, PUTTY IN THEIR HANDS. OH FUCK. And right then I realised what an evil genius Kate was, keep my feet in play and then hit me with the worst torture at all to get the last code

"All we need is your code" they cooed as they took position. Kate took my lap and straddled me, as the other 2 went to each side. Kate had nothing in her, Emma the makeup brush and Rachel a mini brush.

I screamed before they started. I knew the only way to last this torture was to have no option. But I had an option and i knew I stood no chance.

There was actually a chance in this game I could win and extract revenge and now I stood no chance. At the time of agreeing to the game I was okay with everything, but after enduring this torture I wanted nothing more than to get my revenge on them and od the same back. And instead I was about to agree to 6 more sessions!

I knew what was coming next. Rachel put the small brush in my ear, Emma started on my neck and kate was tickling my eye lashes. NO STOP PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU ANYTHING ELSE STOP PLEASE, PLEASE GAG ME, STOPPPPP. They were laughing harder than I was. I actually calculatedly did something stupid. I shouted out the wrong code. They celebrated victory, but when they put it in, they realised what I had done. "You're so fucked" they said to me but I had a plan.

Even though it went up 30 minutes, I HAD TO STOP THE TICKLING and prepare myself. I was 12 seconds away from losing so the extra 30 makes no difference. Because now I had earned an extra 15 minute break to mentally prepare for an assault. We were now however at 93 minutes. Fuck. But I was about to lose anyway so it was a smart decision

Except it didn't work. When they restarted, they simply did the same thing. And once again I was a mess. STOPPPPPPP, NOOOOOO, FUCKKKKK, PLEASSEEEEE.

90 SECONDS LATER I WAS BEGGINING FOR MY LIFE

"You know what to do sweeety, you know how to end it."

"FINNEEEEEEE 7290, 7290 just stop."

I had conceded, I had submitted myself to 4 torture session and 2 torture ones. I couldn't believe it. All my rationale at the start had deserted me, I had genuinely lost.

The girls unlocked my phone and celebrated victory, they came up to me, kissed me and said "bad luck baby, you did well"

Kate untied me, and I lay on the floor exhausted. "We'll give you some time to recuperate, you rest and well be back in 30 minutes." They left the room and I dozed off

It was apparently an hour when the girls came back to gather me. " You're a luckkyyy boy, you're about to go the holy grail and enter Emmas room." They all laughed, but we all set foot to Emma room, up 2 stories.

PART 2

Her room alone was almost as big as an apartment in itself. She had everything a girl needs in their, including a lot of floor space. And in the middle of the room but up against the wall was her bed, and it was actually perfect for bondage. It was one of those beds with bars at the foot and head of the bed. I assumed id be tied to it and was excited. It looked like this:

https://cdn3.volusion.com/ruru6.74p94/v/vspfiles/photos/QMP48841415-2.jpg?1431803228

So they could tie me to it anywhere and in anyway

There was a lot of bondage gear on the floor and Kate told me to sit while she explained:

The purpose of this is 2 different tie up sessions in 2 different positions. I want to show the 3 of you some other fun we can have/ 'Why can't those be the next sessions" I asked. "Because you lost babe" Fuck

We promised you no ticking except for the first 10 minutes. The first position I tie you up in is the most fun and brutal for ticking which is why we have to have tickling but well limit it to 10. The next 50 we'll do other stuff to you. Then we'll tie you in a new position for another hour

I was so excited.

"Okay" Said Kate, "Lie on your stomach, the first position I'm going to show you is the hog tie." I was in shock. I have always wanted to be hog tied but too scared and prefer being tied to something. "Isn't it not as bad when you're not tied to something?" I enquired but Kate replied with, "this is why we will tickle you. Hog tie is brutal for tickling, you think you can escape, but when you're being dominated, its brutal and the struggling makes you so much more exhausted. Thats why I'm including some tickling, to show you."

I gulped. "Besides don't worry sweety, you've already agreed to another session, we can always go longer."

So I lay down on my stomach. Hands behind you're back sweety. I did as was told and she put them in shackles. Cuffs around each and then clip them to each other. She did the same to my feet. She then brought my feet to my hands and clipped the 4 together. I could squirm somewhat, but kate took care of that. She tied them tighter together with ropes and then brought first my elbows close together with some stockings and then my knees. By the end of it I was in an extremely tight hog tie. I could hop around but could not move my limbs

"Alright ladies, 60 minutes on the clock." "Lets go"

They were brutal, it was the worst 10 minutes Ive had so far. After 30 seconds they stopped, and Kate had to gag with me some stockings. It was extremely tight, not a peep came out. Kate and Rachel sat on my back facing each other and Emma kneeled down to my face. I could;t see what they were doing behind me, so they took their turns whey they tickled me. They were brutal on my feet and back of my legs, and back of my knees. I struggled all I could, and Kate was right, it was so much more exhausting. I squirmed but with the two of them on top of me it was futile. Meanwhile Emma was by my face giving me my worst nightmare. She was tickling my ears and face and neck. I was done for. The 9 minutes was spent with 3 rotations, 2 on my back, 1 at my face, each one tickling my feet, face and legs. I was in tears.

Okay honey 1 minute to go. Rachel tickled my face, Emma my feet, and surprisingly Kate started tickling my hands. It was the best yet most exhilarating experience. It was so ticklish and made everything else so heightened. Eventually the buzzer went off. Okay honey, were done with tickling, lets move on....

They got off my back and moved around to face. Kate untied my gag while Rachel slipped off her shoes and I thought this was it. However instead, Kate sat down in front of me and brought her feet to my face. She then made me start sucking on her high heel, just the heel, rotating from left to right and back again. When she was done after a while, it was Emmas turn to make me suck her heel. I didn’t quite enjoy it as much as feet. But when she was done, Rachel brought her bare nylon foot to my mouth and I was enthusiastically started worshipping them. At this stage Kate moved and sat on my back again while I continued worshipping Rachel’s feet. Rachel actually expertly teased me a lot, hovering her foot out of reach and then removing them after one kiss. When she was done, it was Kates turn but she didn’t remove her sexy heels. I had to work my way through the straps and I really enjoyed the feel of nylon and shoe all at once. I did both feet for quite a while before she switched places with Emma. I wanted eMMA to remove her shoes but she didn’t, I’ve always wanted to worship fishnets but she kept them on. However with the shoe it was actually quite nice as there was a different feel of skin, stocking and shoe. When she was done there was 30 minutes left.

“Okay Rachel, get your foot back in there while we set up his next surprise.” I started worshipping her souls again while Kate and Emma walked around the room. I squirmed when they returned holding the burning candles. FUCK NO. “Ready to smell lovely honey??” They said and I screamed into Rachels foot. “Gag him tight Rach, this is going to hurt” as the 2 of them sat on my back with the candles. Now I couldn’t move at all and braced myself for what came next. At the same time they both topped their candle, as wax landed on my back as well as the back of my thighs. I tried to jump but couldn’t, but Rachel’s foot gag was no match for my screams. “Looks like we’ll need the gag then” Kate said with a smile and repacked the stockings gag into my mouth. Now no noise was escaping, only tears. Even worse, Rachel joined them at my backside, taking position at my feet. As 3 bouts of wax hit my skin, I jumped with no avail, and then again, and then again. Next they rotated who went when so it was a relentless attack. It was really painful, not something I would ask or want them to do again, but I guess it was also something I wanted to experience. I didn’t even know they had moved when I felt ice packs crashing into my skin and jumped. And then wax, and then ice, and then ice again, and then wax again. They kept me guessing for a while was next but every contact was brutal. I couldn’t escape and it was brutal. Next, they rolled me over, and kept this same attack up on my front of my body, my chest and legs but didn’t get my balls or dick. Next they scratched up all the wax, which hurt as well, and I looked like a colourful mess. By the time it was all over there was only 3 minutes left on the clock. They spent these 3 minutes rubbing my dick and feet with icy hot and then watching me squirm. I writhed around the whole time doing anything to escape the heat and eventually the timer went. The girls sat their laughing while Kate helped me out of the hog tie and gag.

PART 3

“Only one more hour love, you excited?” I panted. “Okay, time to introduce you to the stand up tease.” They walked me over to the front of Emma’s bed and then returned to get all the bondage gear. Now if we remember what Emma’s footboard looked like, it was this:

https://cdn3.volusion.com/ruru6.74p94/v/vspfiles/photos/QMP48841415-2.jpg?1431803228

Kate once again took control of immobilising me, and put a handcuff on each hand, and handcuffed my feet together. She then attached the handcuffs on my feet to the bottom bar of the footboard. She used ropes and stockings to tighten it up again so that I couldn’t move or wiggle. She also tied my thighs to a bar of the footboard as well. She then took my left arm and attached it to the very side bar on the footboard and tightened it as much as she could. She did the same to my right hand and stretched it all the way out. Both my arms were absolutely stretched to opposite sides and immobile. I was making almost a Y shape, and the girls left the room. They came back with another bag, placed it down, and walked to the dresser. Kate then approached me with fresh pairs of stockings and gagged me with even more than usual, but this time she placed a piece of tape over it rather than a stocking. She took grab of my dick, and started stroking it very slowly. She raised herself up and whispered in my ear in the most sensual and seductive voice, while still ever so slowly playing with my cock: “We’ve given you inescapable tickle and pain, now lets combine that with some sensuality.” “We’re going to bring you to your knees, but you will be unable to do anything about it.” She then took a step back and the other 2 joined her, each holding something and giving one to Kate. Kate put the timer on, and the 3 girls each then took what they were holding, and I realised it was lipstick. All 3 of them seductively applied it to their lips and it was extremely strong stuff. Rachel had a beautiful pink, Emma had a sexy red, and Kate had a dominating dark maroon/red colour. They look like bombshells. Just like painted nails, I have the same weakness for girls in sexy lipstick.

All 3 of them at once approached me, and started kissing me all over. It was sensual and ticklish and I was ready to explode. All at the same time, the 3 of them were kissing me from head to toe. They even kissed the tape and I was in heaven. They were driving me mad. I just wanted to kiss back or get them to pleasure me but I could only stand it. The best part is they were painting me red and pink from head to toe, leaving perfectly shaped lip marks every time they touched my skin. When the colour started fading, they just re-applied. It was heaven, I was in pure bliss. This took about 10 minutes when they stood back and admired their handiwork. I looked down and I was red and pink everywhere, there were hardly any gaps. I was a mess but it was enjoyable.

“Time to clean him up ladies?” Kate joyously asked and they were all pretty giddy. They opened up a cooler bag, and approached me with each of them holding an ice pack and a nylon stocking. First Rachel tied hers to my upper arms, and then Emma tied hers to my inner thighs. It was already so uncomfortable, but then Kate approached and tied hers to under my feet. It was so brutal but so genius. I was trying to move but couldn’t.

Next up they pulled out 3 super soaker water guns from behind the cooler bag. Oh fuck. “Ice Water babe, just how you like it.” They each had one. “Don’t mess the bed ladies and they put down plastic bags on the bed behind me. Next, like a firing squad, they unleashed the water on me, getting me from the neck down everywhere. It was so cold but the power also washed off the lipstick, mushing it into a red and pink paint. This honestly went on for about 4 minutes. I was absolutely freezing and shivering when they were done and the ice packs were making everything worse. “And we still have 40 minutes left” they said with a smile.

Kate went into her bag and came back emptying out the contents of a small sack. Clothespins. NOOOOOOO I screamed into my gag as I tried to squirm. They then all sat next to me, and applied 2 to my nipples. I winced immediately and they laughed. “Oh come on its not that bad. You see, the beauty of these things are, that its not how painful they are to put on, or how much they hurt when they’re on you, its how much they hurt to take off.” The fear on my face would’ve been clear to see. They then put 4 of them on my balls, and then 10 more on each thing next to the ice. They all hurt quite a bit but I realised they had 30 pins to take off me. With the pins and ice still one me, they then got the tube of icey hot. First Rachel went, applying a generous amount on her hands and rubbing my dick. Its actually very sexy watching the girls faces anticipate when the heat starts kicking in, but when it does its honestly so painful. I try to thrash and avoid it but to no avail. I scream to no sounds. It so sensual and painful all at once, but honestly this stuff on your dick is the worst. The minute the effect wears off, Emma did the same. And the process repeats. And when you thik you have relief, Kate tops it off, and does the same. At the end of their turn, I was putty. “Okay hunny, these 30 pins are the last bit of pain you will feel for the night, after that its all sensual and pleasure.” I was relieved but realised I had 30 pins to get through

They started on my left leg, each taking it turn by turn to remove a pin, and then rubbing the skin it just came off. It was easily the most painful activity of the night. Then they did my left leg. And then they did my balls, which made me tear up. Eventually they finished on the nipples, and if there weren’t cuffs and stockings and ropes holding me up, I would’ve dropped.

“We’re going to pause the clock and give you a break while we re-tie you.” I tried to argue the fairness of the pause but was in no position to do so. Kate undid ALL the ropes and eventually took off the icepacks, turned me around, and repeated them in the exact same manner. I was tied to the bed the same way, except I was facing onto the bed. The girls then climbed on to the bed facing me, and proceeded to ever so slowly remove each other’s shoes. It was quite the show as they exposed their nylon-clad soles. Kate then untied my gag and the tape. She then put on the timer for the final 25 minutes.

Kate then put her 2 shoes on my feet, one of Emmas on my left hand and one of Rachels on my right, and slipped my dick through all the straps on Emmas other shoe and tightened it on. “If any of these 5 shoes drop, at all, we’re going to stop what were doing, make you cum, and give you brutal post orgasm tickling until the timer is done.” I gulped. The 2 on my feet and dick were securely on and all good, but I had to concentrate on the ones on my hand. If they did anything painful to me I could be in strife.

They then got started. They lay down on the bed and proceeded to rub their feet all over me. 6 stockinged feet driving me wild. It was so sensual and teasing, I tried to get close to kiss or worship them but they were just intent on driving me insane with them. They rubbed every part of my body for a few minutes.

With 20 minutes to go, they stopped, and Kate brought her feet to my mouth and instructed me to worship them. Emma put hers on my stomach, and Rachel on my dick that still had the shoe on. It was weird but pleasurable. For the next 5 minutes, I worshipped both of Kates feet, Emma rubbed my tummy with hers and Rachel teased my dick, much like last time, rotating between strokes and hovering her foot near it.

When that was done, they rotated positions, Kate to my stomach, Emma to my dick and Rachel got worshipped. It really was pleasurable, I wanted a whole night of this. I was also starting to need to cum so the teasing was getting intense.

When that was up after 5 minute, they rotated for the next 5 minutes. Kate to my dick, Rachel to my tummy, and Emma brought her luscious souls to my lips. This was the best rotation, mainly because Kate was so good at teasing my dick. She got me so close to the edge, and I realised this was a ploy. When that was done, she paused the clock. There was 5 minutes left and I knew something was coming. Emma untied the shoe on my dick and told me to suck the heel on it while Kate explained.

“For the last 5, were going to each taking a turn stroking your dick with our feet. One stroke at a time each. Whoever gets you to shoot first, is the one who gets to give you the post orgasm torture. The game lasts the whole 5 minutes, so however long is left after you shoot, is how long the post orgasm torture lasts.”

The issue was after the 15 minutes of teasing, I was ready to go now. Not only that, but while explaining the rules, Kate had continued stroking me and I was sucking Emma’s shoe. She restarted the timer and they began

Emma went first, then Rachel, then Kate
Emma went again and I was about to shoot. I held on so tight.
Then Rachel. Oh Fuck.
Then Kate gave a brutally slow stroke.
The Emma and I was ready
And then Rachel, and I shot my first. FUCKKK NO

I lasted 8 strokes. 8. A total of 20 seconds. There were 4 minutes and 40 seconds of post orgasm torture to come. Even worse, as I shot, she stopped, and waited 20 seconds, so not only was she about to go nuts on my dick, she had ruined the orgasm.

The girls all laughed and Rachel had the most evil grin you have ever seen. She waited another few seconds and then began. She brought her stockings to my dick and just kept stroking. The cum came pouring out, I was so sensitive but she didn’t stop, she just kept going and going and going. I was thrusting and bucking and screaming and crying but nothing could stop it. She just kept going and going. The other 2 were laughing and Rachel was loving it. She kept going, my dick was so red and her feet were full of cum.

When Kate shouted one minute left, she said sorry love, and her and Emma started tickling my underarms and sides. It was so ticklish and I was so sensitive and the minute lasted so long. I was trying to escape all 3 of them to no avail. I thought I was going to break the bed.

The timer went off and they stopped. I was heaving so hard trying to catch my breath and the girls lay back. Even worse, Rachel wiped the cum off her feet all over my face, but I didn’t care, the night was over.

They untied me and I dropped to my knees. Thank fuck it was over.

I showered and we went to bed, and spent the next day at Emmas pool as a recovery day.

The worst thing is, not only do I owe them a session each, but the next 3 on 1 session is a no questions asked session I have to give them, which means if I want revenge Ill need to go through a 4th session. The 3rd one is actually happening tomorrow so hopefully I have time on Monday to write it.

Let me know if you have any questions, or even suggestions for a game we can play that I can relay to them.

Dude your stories are incredible. This was a little more sadistic w/the icy hot and the pins, but still incredible. Emma sounds gorgeous. Does she have sexy feet? These girls must really get off on this to keep torturing you so long.

Dude your stories are incredible. This was a little more sadistic w/the icy hot and the pins, but still incredible. Emma sounds gorgeous. Does she have sexy feet? These girls must really get off on this to keep torturing you so long.

I actually like the sadistic play than the tickling. I love tickling, and why I agreed to it in the first place, but my fetish has always been girls dominating guys. Luckily tickling falls under that

Emma's feet are incredible, i've always had a foot fetish and she's as good as I have seen. Have you ever seen Victoria Justice's feet, they honestly as cute as that

I would just love to see you be able to last long enough to get revenge on all of them!

I just found this story and it is incredible!! you are very lucky!! I hope you have more experiences with these girls!

Super hot story! Do you still play with them/they with you? Thanks for posting.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back