• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tied up barefoot

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
The last time I was in the chat room I got a request to post one of my old photo sets. I think this is what you were looking for.

Background: These pics were taken five or six years ago. The model was is girlfriend. It was her very first time being tied up. I had access to an empty apartment and thought it would be cool to do a photo series in an empty place. The storyline I built on was what I called "The Movers". Basically she hired a moving company to move her stuff from her place, went with the cheapest company. Turned out it was a scam. The movers were actually burglars. They came to empty out the apartment, she realized something was wrong and they tied her to the chair while they finished moving her stuff out to their truck to steal everything. They eventually moved her to the empty bedroom where they sat her on the floor with her back to the wall.

When they were done they left her in the apartment over night and made their escape. They hogtied her before they left thinking she might escape. She didn't.

Last edited:
The chair part of the series.

I left her discarded shoes and socks in the background. I love that in pictures personally. One can imagine why burglars would tie up a woman and only take off her shoes and socks.

Last edited:
These were not part of the original photo series. These are screen shots from a video I shot during the photo set. Same day, same session.

Nice big sexy girl with perfect chubby soles!

Just curious. I realize this is a tickling forum but there are a lot of guys here that are into bondage. Which looks better. Gag over or between the lips in these pics?

Can you post a clip of the video?

Here are links to some of the video from the session. The clips are short and fair warning, the videography is terrible. I was recording it on a phone and my hands weren't very steady (I mean I WAS having a really good time after all).

This is the chair tie pizza box under feet clip.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/63o1tuz2syj062a/IMG_0348.MOV?dl=0

This is a hogtie foot/toe wiggle clip.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc7qb8dlh9fi543/IMG_0364.MOV?dl=0

And this is just a couple second clip of my walking around her while she's hogtied on the floor (the idea behind this one is the police were called by a neighbor who heard muffled noises all night, when they arrived they found the robbery victim tied up, they are recording video before they untie her because these burglars have a pattern and they need to collect evidence, you can hear the "officer" ask the victim if she's "alright" .... https://www.dropbox.com/s/sywvyor8vhp9mug/IMG_0361.MOV?dl=0

Got another request from the chatroom today. I didn't reallly have a specific story in mind when I took this series of photos. Could be a burglary. Could be a wife being given a time out for running up the credit card bill. I like the background. Has a sort of damsel in distress feel. Even though she's smiling in most of the pics.

The storyline for this series is woman followed home after a formal party. She kicked off her shoes before she closed and locked the front door. Rope work ensued.

The intruder decided to spend the night. He needed to make sure she couldn't hop over to the phone....

These photos are from a bondage session. The main point wasn't to pose for pictures....this was bondage playtime. I call this "storage bondage". She's tied up secure but somewhat comfortable for a longer than normal period of time.

We use real gags. It's just how we do things here. This is what's inside her mouth in the previous pictures. Slowly putting it in deeper so she can adjust to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back