• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Signs they are a tickler....

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Let me preface this by saying there is no "for sure" way without just directly asking.

I did ask someone once...very directly. Someone I was not romantically involved with and that I never would be. That will have to be a different story

However I was chatting on line with a friend who frequently tickled me (and me her) in the days when we would hang out together and I always "thought" she liked tickling but it wasn't something I could ask without coming off as weird and risking our friendship/making it very awkward.

And when I say "liked tickling" I mean in the fun, annoy you, play around kind of way. Something I enjoy immensely. Sexual tickling, for me, is solely for within my relationship with one other person. My brain processes the feeling completely differently when my then girlfriends or my current wife tickle me versus when I had a tickle fight with a good friend in college.

I remember distinctly the first time I found out she was ticklish by simply tickling her foot because it was available and her reaction was just to laugh and tell me she was ticklish. And another time when we had a discussion about where she (and her husband, and her sister and others) were most ticklish just like someone would discuss their favorite old tv show. Or how every chance she got she would tickle my feet...and I hers...with neither of us complaining but always promising to get the other back.

So it was pretty clear that if she didn't "like" tickling she was at least open to the fun aspect of it.

But the thing I remembered during our chat was something that made me stop and think it is a pretty good sign even if all those other things had not happened with any kind of frequency.

We were at a party together, both pretty well along with drinking, and I said out loud that I had to go to the bathroom but the bathroom looked SO FAR away given my current state. Her IMMEDIATE reaction was to say "Oh, you have pee?" and start poking me until I was running away from her to use the facilities.

If someone's first reaction to you having to use the bathroom is to tickle you they are a tickler in my book. Maybe I'm wrong and yes there were PLENTY of other signs there, but that one really sticks out to me!

~ toyou

I think theres a difference between people that like tickling just as a fun thing, and the hardcore fetishists.

I think theres a difference between people that like tickling just as a fun thing, and the hardcore fetishists.

Totally agree. Which is why I made a point about "liking tickling".

But I've had people tickle me or that I've tickled that never complained or were aghast but weren't "into" tickling.

Gosh. Freshman year of college I was held down and tickled by a friend and her roommate. Not long after someone brought being tickled up in a conversation and she said how much she hated tickling and being tickled. :scared: That weirded me out a bit!

The girl I talked about in the post clearly got pleasure from tickling people. I saw her tickle a couple other of our friends, but I was the main target because I was "safe".

So being a tickler is a lot of things to different people in my book.

~ toyou

I can relate to that friend who tickled you and other people but said she hated tickling. I would say I am the same. Some of us exclusive Lers can't take being tickled, and have an ambivalent relationship with the whole idea of tickling, because we find it such a powerful thing, even dangerous, like playing around with electricity. And for the same reason we are absolutely fascinated by it and can't leave it alone.

I have tried for many years to figure it out, for me I would never bring up the subject or make an attempt when a woman is under the influence of drugs/drink or in a moment of celebration, and I would generally wait for a woman to make the first move, unless I had seen her tickling others, despite being above average height I have had little problem finding a female that made the first move.
The only area's I can say with a 51% chance that she likes to tickle would be where a female, verbally or physically teases you,
and makes a point of having a laugh at your expenses (in a harmless way of course) , "I think" females (whatever age) like to sum a male up firstly before she makes a move, and does not look to make a move within the first 20 minutes, or few days if it is someone you see everyday, I think men make that mistake of instant invasion of a females space and try to tickle or tease her, you might get lucky but I have watched plenty of males come unstuck with that approach, unless you have extreme good fortune and tickle someone who instantly responds with a passion to return your verbal or physical moves.
With the on-line conversations to test a woman, I try to use one of those small animated gifs that "TOMMY & TILLY" made about 30 of, but again not so quickly, find a moment when the conversation presents an opportunity, maybe after a few times of chatting.

Not sure how you got to her being a tickler from that exchange. You initiated tickling in the relationship by just tickling her since it was 'available', and then she got you back. Sounds like she enjoyed both. Some lees will tickle to provoke into getting tickled back.

I would be more inclined to think she's a tickler if she's the one who tickled you first, she gets the classic predatory ler look in their eyes, and if you try to retaliate, she grabs your wrists and says something like "hell no!", instead of a more provoking "hah. give me your best shot!" remark.

Not sure how you got to her being a tickler from that exchange. You initiated tickling in the relationship by just tickling her since it was 'available', and then she got you back. Sounds like she enjoyed both. Some lees will tickle to provoke into getting tickled back.

I would be more inclined to think she's a tickler if she's the one who tickled you first, she gets the classic predatory ler look in their eyes, and if you try to retaliate, she grabs your wrists and says something like "hell no!", instead of a more provoking "hah. give me your best shot!" remark.

Just to clarify: I knew she liked tickling. I was just pointing out that it was such an odd response even for someone who I *knew* liked tickling people but I didn't think was that much of a tickler.

Everyone's results may differ. :xpulcy:

~ toyou

There's no such thing as a dead giveaway here, and it's difficult when tickling can be such a huge part of flirting, but I get just a little bit suspicious if a girl makes a point of giving me the gory details of their ticklishness while making themselves pretty vulnerable (in an intimate setting, of course). I don't think it's necessarily tickling fetishism, but they definitely enjoy it on some sexual level.

I remember I poked an ex-girlfriend's ribs while we were hanging out in my living room and she instantly went into a gleeful lecture about how ticklish she was, even kicking off her converse shoe to better illustrate things. I don't know whether she did this to please herself or please me, but it pleased the both of us in the end ;)

Just to clarify: I knew she liked tickling. I was just pointing out that it was such an odd response even for someone who I *knew* liked tickling people but I didn't think was that much of a tickler.

Everyone's results may differ. :xpulcy:

~ toyou

You didn't know she liked tickling; you mentioned that a few times. You discovered that she appeared to enjoy tickling because, again, you tickled her foot because it was there.

There's no such thing as a dead giveaway here, and it's difficult when tickling can be such a huge part of flirting, but I get just a little bit suspicious if a girl makes a point of giving me the gory details of their ticklishness while making themselves pretty vulnerable (in an intimate setting, of course). I don't think it's necessarily tickling fetishism, but they definitely enjoy it on some sexual level.

I remember I poked an ex-girlfriend's ribs while we were hanging out in my living room and she instantly went into a gleeful lecture about how ticklish she was, even kicking off her converse shoe to better illustrate things. I don't know whether she did this to please herself or please me, but it pleased the both of us in the end ;)

Agree. This girl was the same. She was quite giving with info about her ticklishness, her sister's her husbands, etc.

And I'm quite sure it was a fetish in the sense that we know it here. But she liked tickling.

I once tried to get her to tickle my wife's foot as we sat on a couch and she said no. So I said if it was my foot she'd do it and she replied that was because she enjoyed tormenting me! LOL!

I do miss those easier days!

~ toyou

You didn't know she liked tickling; you mentioned that a few times. You discovered that she appeared to enjoy tickling because, again, you tickled her foot because it was there.

To be more clear I knew she liked tickling ME but didn't think she liked tickling like I do.

To me there is a scale for "liking" tickling. She was on the scale somewhere beyond just the "casually tickled once", and trying to tickle someone who said they have go to the bathroom slides up the scale a bit. At least in my book. :)

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back