• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oldest Female ticklee you’ve had?

It was literally the night my divorce went through and I was finally free from a horrible marriage. It was this woman that I knew who was at the time 49 and I was 30. We went on a "celebration/play date" you could say. She knew all about my foot tickle fetish. Maybe i'll write something in the true stories section someday on this whole ordeal.

But anyway, she had super sexy feet, wore strappy heels and I tied and tickled the hell out of those feet that night (and wacked off on em at same time lol). I'll never forget it :) Today she would be around 69 or 70.

It's not so long ago - I'am 25 and my ticklee was 46. She was my teacher in middle school, I always paying attention to her feet and dangling at lessons - and thought that it was unnoticed. And how wrong I was... Some time ago I met her in the town hall after few years, and when recognize each others we start to talk about everything - at least she is open minded, and then ask me if I am into foot stuff, cause she remmember that for whole my education in that school I always noticed and watched about her feet and she was proud of it. I give her all and told everything about my huge tickle and feet fetish... And it comes surprisingly - she was also a foot fetishist and declared ticklee and sub to her husband and few others friendly kinksters. We chat for a while about fetish stuff, and then she ask me, that probably I was dreaming about licking and tickling teacher's feet so she proposed making dream come true for me and set up session which I obviously agreed. We meet few days later, at her place, when her husband was at work but he knows about our session - I was worshipping her feet for mutual constent for good amount of time makin her probably cum from pleasure, and then lock her feet in their homestocks - and give them hella of tickle torture. We both had fantastic time, probably one day we will repeat that...

OK, it would now have to be my Wife! We’ve been married for 46 years, and I NEVER get tired of going after her terrific looking feet! She is now 65, but carries her age extremely well, and could easily pass for someone twenty years younger!

Idk their actual ages but both were in their 50's. A latina woman who was early 50's if I had to guess, and another was a southern black lady who was mid to late 50's if I had to guess

When i was in my early 40's(40 or 41) I met a woman online in her early 50's, so she was atleast 10 years older than me. We met at her apt in PA for a 1 night stand. I tickled the hell out of her whole body that night, she was extremely ticklish including her feet. If we changed this title to the oldest ticklee I've tickled it would have to be my friend's mom when I stopped by the old neighborhood to say hi, she was over 70 at the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back